It's over for Kosovo with this kind of behaviour: "Look at what they did to my boy"

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

It was narrated from Abu Sa’id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said: “Who else?”

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Umar said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”

Kosovo's president

Narrated by Abu Bakr: During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

• Ugh..
Reactions: Whatever
Holy cringe

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
They’ve always been like this, they have statues of the Clintons and Bush in public squares there. They also recognize Isn’treal and put their embassy in Jerusalem. They’re a US colony, they would lose funding if they didn’t.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator