its over for looksmax.me /lookism.net blackpill is being spread by some frickin cucks on tiktok

THERE IS HOPE

View attachment 1067551ive seen this Dr. Brian Boxer guy comment 🧢 on a lot of videos about improving looks (saw him comment cap on a mewing video and some others as well). also, tik tok teens take this dr brian boxer guy's word like its the bible.
bottom line, we have to @ dr brian boxer on EVERY SINGLE looksmax video. he will most likely say 🧢

he has been making videos since november 2020 - almost 5 months no one has done shit, his channel will blow up

if his channel doesnt get taken down, blackpill will spread even more
Blackpill must remain underground, the only people who deserve to know about that are people who found these forums.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11770 and 4 others
jfl if you arent jewing yourself out and market yourself as "professional looksmaxxer" selling looksmax consultation for $200 a pop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and curryboy123
idk - he has been making videos since november 2020 - the first video was on balding

imagine being 8 years old and being blackpilled

generation alpha (aka 2009 and beyond) are gonna commit suicide in large numbers im calling it
its exponential growth, not linear. he will blow up within the next 2 months if he consistently uploads. all it takes is one viral post for tik tok algorithm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 5048, Chintuck22 and 5 others
jfl if you arent jewing yourself out and market yourself as "professional looksmaxxer" selling looksmax consultation for $200 a pop
i have to ascend first for good before/after pics to do that lol

THERE IS HOPE

View attachment 1067551ive seen this Dr. Brian Boxer guy comment 🧢 on a lot of videos about improving looks (saw him comment cap on a mewing video and some others as well). also, tik tok teens take this dr brian boxer guy's word like its the bible.
bro he is spreading it too

thing with tiktok is u can make a video in 10 seconds

he litearlly spreads shit on looksmax.me

i kinda wish this was some underground forum but it is what it is

it started off at bodybuilding.com - then puahate sluthate - lookism.net took it to the next level

but looksmax has taken the blackpill to unforeseen heights

tiktok can show millions of people in a few hours

face and lms videos (where i learnt the blackpill first) are long and the no1 video has less than 1 million views, meanwhille this guy is short and quick 15 seconds and boom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5048, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Blackpill must remain underground, the only people who deserve to know about that are people who found these forums.
all normies will find out soon its over. expect to come back to school from summer break this year with a bunch of blackpilled fuckers in ur class.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Chadelite
i agree, perhaps this will be the moneymaxxing opportunity of the decade

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
i have to ascend first for good before/after pics to do that lol
just get a picture of getlooksordietrying and kota and say they are your past customers

This is terrible news

I hope you guys all realize the severity of this situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5048, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
all normies will find out soon its over. expect to come back to school from summer break this year with a bunch of blackpilled fuckers in ur class.
in addition to this, girls will find out their true smv and power in society. you really will need 6.5+ psl to be happy

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
yeah - "omg i love his hunter eyes" soon will be a normal phrase

its over for 99% of men

i still can cope

since 70% of guys are overweight or obese

its very hard to looksmax cutting is the hardest thing to frickn do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Ngl whoever you are... Don't spread this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123
just get a picture of getlooksordietrying and kota and say they are your past customers
lol i was actually thinking about starting that type of business before, but i need more knowledge. im 15 years old, but could probably larp as a 18 y/o for more credibility too lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and AlwaysHaveQuestions
This is terrible news

I hope you guys all realize the severity of this situation
ur one of the OG users, most people here are soo young now

its over for most men

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123 and Deleted member 3299
in addition to this, girls will find out their true smv and power in society. you really will need 6.5+ psl to be happy
no. Women are already aware of their astronomically high SMV

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
bro he is spreading it too

thing with tiktok is u can make a video in 10 seconds

he litearlly spreads shit on looksmax.me

i kinda wish this was some underground forum but it is what it is

it started off at bodybuilding.com - then puahate sluthate - lookism.net took it to the next level

but looksmax has taken the blackpill to unforeseen heights

tiktok can show millions of people in a few hours

face and lms videos (where i learnt the blackpill first) are long and the no1 video has less than 1 million views, meanwhille this guy is short and quick 15 seconds and boom
its over

• +1
ur one of the OG users, most people here are soo young now

its over for most men
yeah lol im 15 years old wtf and im not even the youngest here. we need some sort of age requirement no cap, but it will be easily avoided

• +1
I'm not in school but yeah normies are starting to know about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, curryboy123, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
lol i was actually thinking about starting that type of business before, but i need more knowledge. im 15 years old, but could probably larp as a 18 y/o for more credibility too lol
Just fukkin great, now 11 year olds will be signing up for .ax

And on top of that I been seeing these kind of memes on Facebook recently

Screenshot 20210331 160328 Facebook

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5048, Chintuck22 and 2 others
tbh - this is an insane moneymaking idea
no. Women are already aware of their astronomically high SMV
they know they have high smv, but they dont know HOW high

they dont know that a simple rhinoplasty genioplasty and boob job could ascend them HARD

but yeah a lot of women are looksmaxing with fillers and brazilian butt lift

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
tbh - this is an insane moneymaking idea

they know they have high smv, but they dont know HOW high

they dont know that a simple rhinoplasty genioplasty and boob job could ascend them HARD

but yeah a lot of women are looksmaxing with fillers and brazilian butt lift
astrosky did something similar for a bit but stopped

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Chadelite
the thing is it doesnt matter if normies dont get surgerypilled. even if they are doing a bunch of softmaxxes (which the tik tok account talks about a lot), they will be fine. NORMIES ARE NORMIES AND ARENT COMPLETE UGGOS. ALL THEY NEED IS SOFTMAX. ITS OVER WRAP IT UP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 3299, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Most normies might not be able to take the burden of blackpill knowledge.

it really is over for .me and .net

being a plastic surgeon MAY be an insane career tbh

im lucky i only need jaw.chin + nose work which is also easy

i hope a shit ton of my generation rope - its the only way we can balance this shit out

also thankfully tons of people getting the vaccine

which will destroy their fertility

finally during this quarentine, the average millennial gained a lot of weight like 40lbs

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123 and Deleted member 5048
I'm not in school but yeah normies are starting to know about this
Imagine if majority of men become leanmaxxed i am worried as shit about that because it will raise the bar so much higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, curryboy123 and Chadelite

Last edited:
the thing is it doesnt matter if normies dont get surgerypilled. even if they are doing a bunch of softmaxxes (which the tik tok account talks about a lot), they will be fine. NORMIES ARE NORMIES AND ARENT COMPLETE UGGOS. ALL THEY NEED IS SOFTMAX. ITS OVER WRAP IT UP
yeah ur right

imagine if EVERY normie started gymcelling + beardmaxxing + lifts + eye contacts

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 12150
I like how this subtle blackpill stuff gets passed around but blatant blackpill videos like @FastBananaCEO’s get taken down
Probably Betfair strikes him.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Chadelite

i hope a shit ton of my generation rope - its the only way we can balance this shit out

finally during this quarentine, the average millennial gained a lot of weight like 40lbs
yeah i lowkey want to go into PS now. btw kind of off topic but how bad is the vaccine? if i have the choice should i take it? in my state we're not allowed to take it until at least 16 years old.

• +1
Imagine if majority of men become leanmaxxed i am worried as shit about that because it will raise the bar so much higher
yeah im lucky im 6'2 but i NEED to start wearing lifts, its the only option tbh

thankfully the MOST important things are unchangeable like eye area and midface + height

the rest is EASILY changeable with mewing at a young age (Avg tiktoker is like 12) or surgeries (to an extent)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3299
yeah ur right

imagine if EVERY normie started gymcelling + beardmaxxing + lifts + eye contacts
yeah those things will become expected. it will be as normal as taking a shower/brushing ur teeth/having good hygeine

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3299 and Chadelite
guys can we spam his account with bots? i actually have an idea as to how to do this...

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3299 and Chadelite
yeah i lowkey want to go into PS now. btw kind of off topic but how bad is the vaccine? if i have the choice should i take it? in my state we're not allowed to take it until at least 16 years old.
ur lucky ur american the UK is complete shit but im not talking this shit

i think plastyic surgery will be an insane way to make money im smart af and i CAN go into that

• +1
yeah those things will become expected. it will be as normal as taking a shower/brushing ur teeth/having good hygeine
yeah, imagine if EVERY guy was taking roids even + wearing hair sysytem + skincare routine

• +1
he literally has a video on genioplasty and rhino with a similar amount of likes

I was wrong, this faggot will surgerypill many. The bar is about to be raised even higher boyos
yeah - ITS ALL BECAUSE OF QUARENTINE

in early 2020 quoves started making videos, then that guy with the jaw implants was shilling chissel even tho he clearly got implants
tiktok ruined the generation

just 5 years ago life was so simple

go home play video games

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Growth Plate and Warlow

man the only way for us to see a crazy loss of life in the males of gen Z is a new world war or a super-virus. Both not very likely. Shit is about to get very scary

ur lucky ur american the UK is complete shit but im not talking this shit

i think plastyic surgery will be an insane way to make money im smart af and i CAN go into that
what will happen to people who take it? (health-wise)

man the only way for us to see a crazy loss of life in the males of gen Z is a new world war or a super-virus. Both not very likely. Shit is about to get very scary
can you elaborate on how it will get scary?

I’m 16 and got the vaccine. It’s literally fine. Don’t believe the conspiracy theories

• +1
Every normie is already softmaxxing, lol

Even more than people here

• +1
I doubt it because most normies associate blackpill with incels that will keep them away, I doubt the blackpill will spread

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Users who are viewing this thread

Back