Deleted member 18418

Sphinx
@currylightskin @gigaxzeruclet @RabidRosaries @Xangsane @Kroker
I gave up my friends I will never ascend , I’m a poison

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member, rand anon and 3 others
My bad luck ruined my life ln the past few years, I can be the guy who works the hardest in the room but will always get the most awful results
Truly over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and currylightskin
What happened nigga, don’t surrender dont be a bitcb

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
ABEC186C 13BA 48E7 8586 677D3303C5F1
You (the black one) your achievements (the white one)

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 17763
What happened nigga, don’t surrender dont be a bitcb
Broke my elbow , went through 2 nose surgeries and none helped , fat disturbtion changed , lost dozens of dollars on a margin of one point , fucked up my hormones from stressmaxx

Nothing ever worked nothing will ever work

All happend in 1 year jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member, Kroker and 1 other person
I give up I surrender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
dont surrender yet

People get close to me they get hurt also

wait you had rhino?

and wtf is wrong with you, you have a robust jaw it's only your eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
Go er

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Bonez, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
Me too

Let’s get some heroin and rot like we mean it

drawing request GIF by hoppip

I'm a narrow jawcel who has to beardfraud and get rhino, what should i say man, I'd swap with your jaw instantly

wait you had rhino?

and wtf is wrong with you, you have a robust jaw it's only your eye area
My jaw is dog shit now also my bones they used to be good then I bulked for a year and gained 10kg and became chubby, decided to quit and lost 13kg my bones have never been the same , my neck is full of fat for no reason + my cortisol levels are high , I’m a Unlucky motherfucker I swear nothing will save me , yes I had 2 nose surgeries on 2021 (not rhino , I had inferior turbinate and deviated septum surgeries because I couldn’t breath at all through my nose) then doctors gave up on me and diagonised me with empty nose syndrome

Over for me I surrender for god’s will

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Scammer and bogii
Also lost 35,000 Euro in the past 5 months because the teams I had my money on (basketball) blew a 20 points lead game after game after game fuck this shit someone up there hates me

• Woah
Reactions: Kroker and bogii
My jaw is dog shit now also my bones they used to be good then I bulked for a year and gained 10kg and became chubby, decided to quit and lost 13kg my bones have never been the same , my neck is full of fat for no reason + my cortisol levels are high , I’m a Unlucky motherfucker I swear nothing will save me , yes I had 2 nose surgeries on 2021 (not rhino , I had inferior turbinate and deviated septum surgeries because I couldn’t breath at all through my nose) then doctors gave up on me and diagonised me with empty nose syndrome

yo you send pic of your jaw few weeks ago, why tf should your bones just melt away:feelswhat:

• +1
yo you send pic of your jaw few weeks ago, why tf should your bones just melt away:feelswhat:
This pics from 2021 summer before bulk
Ever since the bulk nothing stayed the same

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Also lost 35,000 Euro in the past 5 months because the teams I had my money on (basketball) blew a 20 points lead game after game after game fuck this shit someone up there hates me

Sounds like someone put a hex on you

Go to a local spell caster/enchanter, they’ll let you know if u were cursed u through a spell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 18418
This pics from 2021 summer before bulk
Ever since the bulk nothing stayed the same
then just leanmaxx wtf is wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18418

Life its a bitch, all of that snd you still earning money and but whatever you want, meanwhile me, i am literally a boy slut to an filthy britanic pirate, life sucks man, i touched the bottom when i used drugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 18418
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
If u want u can send me a sample of your hair and I can cast a black magic death spell on u. You’ll die miserably

If u want u can send me a sample of your hair and I can cast a black magic death spell on u. You’ll die miserably
Im thinking srsly of you being the first user i ignore on this forum

The death spell accomplishes precisely what it claims. Nobody can use or nullify voodoo revenge spells unless a really capable spellcaster. A strong archer, by the way, can eliminate any voodoo ritual that employs dark powers. The victim of voodoo magic, on the other hand, is almost certain to die except if they seek medical assistance immediately.

Death spells, in particular, are potent voodoo spells. They are so powerful that they can affect both the victim and immediate family members. As a consequence, powerful magical curses such as voodoo are frequently associated with witchcraft. Voodoo vengeance spells, on the other hand, are often more potent and dangerous.

The difference between voodoo revenge spells and ancient spells is that the latter carries more weight. They are, after all, traditional and have a tremendous effect on the victim. A powerful spell caster has enough power to set out this sought of energy into the universe. Once it has attached itself to you, the death curse proceeds to search out your weak spots.

It manipulates your life to shorten it. When the caster learns that somebody will take a chance, it prevents them from being anxious.

For the death spells to take their cause, you have to follow instructions carefully. Make sure you employ the help of an expert and provide the items that the archer will use to perform the ritual.

then just leanmaxx wtf is wrong with you
I can’t man I leanmaxxed and lost all I gained
My face is still fat
How the fuck me on 73-74kg 2 years ago
Is way more lean than current me (70kg)
Legit only happens to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and bogii
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4757
My face is still fat
Legit only happens to me
maybe your diet or some supplements

• +1
My face is still fat
Legit only happens to me
that just cant be possible nigga

no tag no care

• +1
My bad luck ruined my life ln the past few years, I can be the guy who works the hardest in the room but will always get the most awful results
Truly over
Same. I am in the bottom 1% of everything. I have never known what success is. I fail and fail and fail... over and over again.

• +1
Same. I am in the bottom 1% of everything. I have never known what success is. I fail and fail and fail... over and over again.
How the fuck do we come over this shit.
My friends legit tell me daily that I’m the unluckeist person they have ever seen. Being stuck on a elevator, been bitten by a dog, going through 2 hard surgeries with 0 results, losing 35,000 euro on gambling after my teams blew a 21 and a 18 points lead, fractured my elbow , fucking up my hormones somehow and my fat disturbtion has completely changed , being the guy who busted his ass in gym and had counted every single calorie for a years and still shit results thanks to my shit frame and ectomorphic shitty type, My rich ex moved to the south (all this list only happend within 1 year!!) I just don’t know what to believe in anymore .

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
@Xangsane

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Also no mclovin jokes for the upcoming weeks , I’m tired of everything , I’m grieving @germanlooks

what happened?

Caging at fakecels thinking its over for them being htn. Try living as subhuman sweetie

• +1
Caging at fakecels thinking its over for them being htn. Try living as subhuman sweetie
what's the point of being a tall HTN if i surrender bro, nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are

Life its a bitch, all of that snd you still earning money and but whatever you want, meanwhile me, i am literally a boy slut to an filthy britanic pirate, life sucks man, i touched the bottom when i used drugs
explain? You giving out boy pussy to some dude on a boat?:lul:

HTN isn't good enough these days either.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18418
i will always be in the wrong place at the wrong time
it's my destiny

Let’s switch lives, i’ll be htn and you be subhuman
i'd rather be a ltn with a medicore luck than a HTN with the shittiest luck ever lmao

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
i'd rather be a ltn with a medicore luck than a HTN with the shittiest luck ever lmao
Imagine getting mad for things you cant control

Let’s switch lives, i’ll be htn and you be subhuman
you'd be 6'2 and chadlite. I'd probably make a better situation out of life than you though.

you'd be 6'2 and chadlite.
I cant even imagine life with those stats. i can only cry in awe. Your moggery transcends the physical; that’s why you’d do better.

I cant even imagine life with those stats. i can only cry in awe. Your moggery transcends the physical; that’s why you’d do better.
I meant with your body

Read my comment again but slower. I guess nobody is chad + smart
my iq is over 130, with a genius INTP archetype/ personality. So that's certainly untrue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244