It's over for me, ltn to htn still got nothing.

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
I got bsso+genio 8 months ago i am looking better, i got leaner i lost 8 kg, i got procedures for my skin co2+subcision+fat graft, using duta + min for my hair i am nw 1.5 after all the effort last 2 year i turn into htn from ltn but i still literally got nothing from online dating, i literally do all this for improving no matches to getting ghosting after couple messages, i feel like scammed but i don't know what i need ntmaxxing ? social circle maxxing ? i am turning 25 in couple months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, LooksThinker, PedroFavelinha and 1 other person
I got bsso+genio 8 months ago i am looking better, i got leaner i lost 8 kg, i got procedures for my skin co2+subcision+fat graft, using duta + min for my hair i am nw 1.5 after all the effort last 2 year i turn into htn from ltn but i still literally got nothing from online dating, i literally do all this for improving no matches to getting ghosting after couple messages, i feel like scammed but i don't know what i need ntmaxxing ? social circle maxxing ? i am turning 25 in couple months.

What is your height and location and are you a strong HTN or borderline MTN/HTN?

Bars (not clubs) in most places are easier than online dating.

You may not be an HTN

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 41749, LooksThinker and 8 others
More like Low tier subhuman to High tier subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Anchor_Ship, SurgeryEnjoyer and 8 others
Do you have friends?

have you tried hard mewing 24/7 and chin tucking at least 5 hours daily beforehand?

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
i add before after of my side profile

My guess is you are MTN which is still very hard mode once females are past school/uni age 22+. If you are MTN and not 6 foot+ it's even harder as these single females in their 20s even if MTB expect a tall HTN usually because they can easily get one to bang them in a Tinder hookup.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Lautrec, niqfan625 and 2 others
Your chin is worse than mine and I'm still thinking of getting a genio lmao no way you're HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Anchor_Ship
My guess is you are MTN which is still very hard mode once females are past school/uni age 22+. If you are MTN and not 6 foot+ it's even harder as these single females in their 20s even if MTB expect a tall HTN usually because they can easily get one to bang them in a Tinder hookup.
i am 5'9, yeah i could be MTN i could be over rate myself because of transformation effect, my transformation could be truecel to mtn. I got 4x 5x more matches in asia tho i think locationmaxxing only way to getting casual sex or i have to ntmaxx.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lautrec, niqfan625 and Lawton88
Give up bro no straight woman is going to be attracted to a 5'9 "man" who would get raped by a 6'3 lanklet

• JFL
Reactions: Lautrec, mrr and mewcoper
i am 5'9, yeah i could be MTN i could be over rate myself because of transformation effect, my transformation could be truecel to mtn. I got 4x 5x more matches in asia tho i think locationmaxxing only way to getting casual sex or i have to ntmaxx.

5'9 isn't a huge deficit like 5'7 but it makes things tougher. Yep Asia should be a lot easier than the west depending on the country.

• +1
No ltn can ascend to htn. Not even mtn is possible.
Judging from the side profile pic, You went from the same smv to the exact same smv.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, RAMU KAKA, Lautrec and 2 others

you are musty and unkept

same smv, u need to softmax

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk

just statusmax, do something useful, also idk the haircut doesent go that well gives iff a greasy look on the picture to the right, you dont always look greasy right?

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and mewcoper
This is beyond brutal. Like really brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Lautrec
You ain't HTN browski

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and mewcoper
There's something that procedures can't change : the intrisique beauty.

Someone who has intrisique beauty hidden by bad skin quality, bad hairs, no jaw width enough will improve a lot with both softmaxing and hardmaxing

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Lautrec
just statusmax, do something useful, also idk the haircut doesent go that well gives iff a greasy look on the picture to the right, you dont always look greasy right?
obv it's not greasy always

brutal

1. Shave the pubic hair off your face, or trim it to a small gotee
2. get a better hair cut, if you wanna keep it long dont go curly greesy cut, comb it out and get it straight
3. get leaner abs visible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, mewcoper and Lautrec
doesn't seem htn, add a frontal

You haven’t gone far enough yet, simple as that.

Most normie to sub5 guys unironically need multiple procedures that will add up to multiple 10s of thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands. This is because most or all of said normie/sub5 guy’s features will be hovering around the average to below average range, and thus most or all of those features will need surgical correction to get bumped up to average or above average (in other words, fix failos and create halos)

You have a good start with your lower third osteotomies and skin procedures. But that’s only one part of the larger journey, because always remember as a man the brutal truth is you need almost EVERYTHING on point to be good looking.

Generalized ascension process for the vast majority is osteotomies -> implants -> soft tissue work.

You got the lower third osteotomies which fixed your mandible and chin recession, so check that off. You only have your side profile on this post so I can’t see your eye area ratios and countour, so let’s just assume it’s okay. If not, luckily Giant Implants has pioneered a modified cosmetic OBO to fix that.

Next, you’ll probably need infraorbital-malar and supraorbital-brow-forehead implants to ascend the upper and mid face bone structure, and probably jaw angles or a wraparound implant to create further angularity and projection in the lower third.

Following that, soft tissue work. Looks like you could use a rhino, and I can’t see your brows or lips very well but perhaps those are off too (so maybe eyebrow lift/lowering + eyelash transplants and a lip lift). And if your eyes suck (upper eyelid exposure, negative canthal tilt, etc) you can combine the trifecta of canthoplasty, lower lid retraction, and supra rim fat grafting with the “passive” soft tissue changes from the aforementioned mid and upper face implants for top tier ascension.

You are also 5’9 so double LL. And chances are your frame won’t match that newfound height so single or double sliding clavicle osteotomy too. And at this point might as well throw in arm lengthening to avoid t-rex arms.

You’re already on hair loss meds so let’s see where that gets you, then if you aren’t satisfied after 2 years of use, get a high density packing HT for a square nw0 hairline.

And of course NT maxxing and the legit softmaxxes (get really lean, skincare, and grooming).

But lets be real, at this point I’ve recreated the “I’ll have an orbital box osteotomy with…” copypasta and most users are JFLing at this wall of text. Add in the fact you are halfway through your 20s and almost certainly do not have the time, money, resources, and autistic-neurotic drive to carefully research and coordinate all of this shit so you don't get botched - I don’t actually expect you to follow through.

I’m just simply demonstrating how cagefuel difficult it is to TRULY ascend most normie/inkwell men to HTN-chadlite.

So tl;dr: sorry bro, it’s over.

My real, practical solution is this: go consult with Giant Implants (hopefully his consultation portal actually launches soon lol), see what he’ll recommend for your face and get it, then maxx out your softmaxxes and touch grass/NTmaxx, then fraud height with lifts and go to SEA

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and copemaxxeer
You go from LTN to MTN. Still an improvement which is good but you should not measure the level of success from OLD. I am borderline HTN and I get some matches with very very rare dates. Instead try to see if people treat you better in person. Like shop-keepers, friends etc.

• +1

“Htn”. @Nebula

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula

Incel to LTN hardmaxx harder

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and gimpygunk

Htn my ass

You’re not even close to htn

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk