It's over for me man

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned
I'm becoming so fat. I can't stop eating. Help me I was doing so well leanmaxxing 😢

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
imagine what your oneitis would think of the fact the fat is cocerimg up your didk makimg it smaller by every bite of goyslop u take

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, iblamehumphrey and sickdawgie
imagine what your oneitis would think of the fact the fat is cocerimg up your didk makimg it smaller by every bite of goyslop u take
She's probably having sex with her boyfriend rn anyways

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I'm becoming so fat. I can't stop eating. Help me I was doing so well leanmaxxing 😢
You are addicted to junk food. Your body is constantly craving dopamine from junk food and you enter a dangerous of cycle of fucking up your hormones like testosterone, metabolic disorders resulted by high bodyfat. Try switching to clean diet of whole foods and it should get better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, Rhino LeFort and Goth
You are addicted to junk food. Your body is constantly craving dopamine from junk food and you enter a dangerous of cycle of fucking up your hormones like testosterone, metabolic disorders resulted by high bodyfat. Try switching to clean diet of whole foods and it should get better
Ur post to rep is sickening

If u didn’t get hitches when u were lean and young you won’t when u do it now. Ur getting fat and uglier cus u don’t care anymore

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Just put the fork down bruh

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Its never over :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort