Its over for me (recessed maxilla)

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I just realized that not only is my jaw recessed, but my whole fucking maxxila is fucked. Its as recessed as it can get. Tbh I don't even have a maxilla its so bad. I have never seen someone with a worse maxilla than myself.

All my years I mouth breathed and this fucked up my face. My parents never did anything about it. They just made me watch tv and shut the fuck up.

I now realize there is no ascension without surgery or magic tricks. I really can't cope.

I could get rhinoplasty, jaw implants, fraud my eye area more. Its all worthless. Maxilla is law. Its everything.

I also have a shit tonne of boucal fat around my lower third. I am really disgusting. Im a disgusting subhuman.

Knowing this information and knowing that it cannot be fixed I might as well ldar

it was over before it begun

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member and 10 others
take that first step

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
How bad is it? can you find an example pic of a similar one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
How bad is it? can you find an example pic of a similar one

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmdnohi, Slob, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 7 others
How about lefort II?
Yes a lefort II would move your entire maxilla forward although it's more invasive and much rarer procedure to go through with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I just realized that not only is my jaw recessed, but my whole fucking maxxila is fucked. Its as recessed as it can get. Tbh I don't even have a maxilla its so bad. I have never seen someone with a worse maxilla than myself.

All my years I mouth breathed and this fucked up my face. My parents never did anything about it. They just made me watch tv and shut the fuck up.

I now realize there is no ascension without surgery or magic tricks. I really can't cope.

I could get rhinoplasty, jaw implants, fraud my eye area more. Its all worthless. Maxilla is law. Its everything.

I also have a shit tonne of boucal fat around my lower third. I am really disgusting. Im a disgusting subhuman.

Knowing this information and knowing that it cannot be fixed I might as well ldar

Bimax, or le fort 3 :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5522
maxilla isnt everything

having nice features is everything
if you have nice features and harmony, maxilla means jack shit

but if youre posting here then you probably dont have nice features...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 6380, SPFromNY914 and 11 others
Bimax, or le fort 3 :feelskek:
Unironically
maxilla isnt everything

Show me one person with a recessed maxilla that doesn't look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, SendMePicsToRate and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 5522
Damn that's rough, I think it can be fixed by bimax + implants though, this case looks similar.

almost nothing has changed, it's just a different position in front of the lens if I'm not mistaken

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 5522
almost nothing has changed, it's just a different position in front of the lens if I'm not mistaken
People need to be honest with themselves and not fraud in pictures. Peoples reception of you irl has nothing to do with ones ego. Frauded pics are the worse thing you can do.

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123 and Guyinpeace2
maxilla isnt everything

exactly, Chalamet is recessed like shit but slay

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96
Its not over.There is something called surgery... Just moneymax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 5522
Yeah you could be right since it's a different angle and lightning but I do still believe there's a change since her lefort 1 area was brought forward and she got cheek implants

• +1
Reactions: Guyinpeace2 and Deleted member 5522
@Beetleking88 @MakinItHappen :feelskek:

This is not what he means. If my maxilla was truly recessed.. My face would look flat from side profile. People have told me that I have above average maxilla in this place.. So I Dont know what think about it anymore.

Attachments

• 1615891767590.png
    1615891767590.png
    294.1 KB · Views: 281
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems
This is not what he means. If my maxilla was truly recessed.. My face would look flat from side profile.
Nigga I have gone over this countless times you even went to the official mewing subreddit

Unironically

Show me one person with a recessed maxilla that doesn't look subhuman
Download 2
EOgZd1kX4AAr5gg
robert pattison has a fucked maxilla, but his lower jaw,eye area, eyebrows pheno and harmony make up for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AsGoodAsItGets and onfiresems
after 10,806 posts you found out what maxilla is? :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AsGoodAsItGets, highT and 2 others
Youre hapa, maxilla is just flat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5522
Nigga I have gone over this countless times you even went to the official mewing subreddit

Nobody told my anything about maxilla recession... You problem is it that you dont know difference between Average facial development and Recessive one. You even call Average facial development recession.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Nobody told my anything about maxilla recession... You problem is it that you dont know difference between Average facial development and Recessive one. You even call Average facial development recession.
Because the average face is recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, highT and Mongrelcel
Because the average face is recessed
When people talk about recession they talk about Incel recession. .

Here is difference between real recession and normal maxilla development.

If you maxilla is recessed you can see it from how your nose is aligned.. If its straight lined .. Your maxilla is recessed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Damn you are ugly, my condolences

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ManzareK and SendMePicsToRate
you dumbass, you compare a pic where youre tilting your head to a pic where we cant even see the ear?
I mean also the line isn’t correctly placed on the second guy jfl

• +1
you dumbass, you compare a pic where youre tilting your head to a pic where we cant even see the ear?

Does not matter...

If your nose line goes like this .. It means your maxilla is not badly recessed..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I mean also the line isn’t correctly placed on the second guy jfl
yeah, I dont think I've ever seen anyone mesaure maxilla accurately

I'm not even sure its possible,that there is a good method

there is the mew indicator line, but thats also inaccurate trash

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
yeah, I dont think I've ever seen anyone mesaure maxilla accurately

I'm not even sure its possible,that there is a good method

there is the mew indicator line, but thats also inaccurate trash

But you can clearly see average maxillary development from truly recessed ones.. THe nose line is great indicator.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AsGoodAsItGets, Yerico7 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and ManzareK
But you can clearly see average maxillary development from truly recessed ones.. THe nose line is great indicator.

View attachment 1044742
I didnt say that you cannot SEE it. You can see it - you just cant mesaure it. I'm talking about an accurate mesaurement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and SendMePicsToRate
But Flat maxilla is sign of recession? Most asians have flat maxilla? Right? But do you now agree that I dont have recessed chin?
Asians aren't necessarily recessed and neither is chico because that is their intended growth. They usually have forward grown orbitals but shallow noses so.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Asians aren't necessarily recessed and neither is chico because that is their intended growth. They usually have forward grown orbitals but shallow noses so.

Do you think my maxilla is average? ANd my chin projection Ideal?

Come get lefort 2 with me, I’m not joking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Keep mewing bro, im not saying it will make you chad but it can improve your face...

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, SPFromNY914 and Mrinfinityx

Just get a Lefort I what the fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno