Its over for me (recessed maxilla)

I just realized that not only is my jaw recessed, but my whole fucking maxxila is fucked. Its as recessed as it can get. Tbh I don't even have a maxilla its so bad. I have never seen someone with a worse maxilla than myself.

All my years I mouth breathed and this fucked up my face. My parents never did anything about it. They just made me watch tv and shut the fuck up.

I now realize there is no ascension without surgery or magic tricks. I really can't cope.

I could get rhinoplasty, jaw implants, fraud my eye area more. Its all worthless. Maxilla is law. Its everything.

I also have a shit tonne of boucal fat around my lower third. I am really disgusting. Im a disgusting subhuman.

Knowing this information and knowing that it cannot be fixed I might as well ldar

it was over before it begun
The pic ?

Yes a lefort II would move your entire maxilla forward although it's more invasive and much rarer procedure to go through with
Do u really need Lefort I

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Obviously try to get a Bimax Genio with a modified Lefort 1, in ur case a high Lefort 1, Lefort 2 and 3 are too much invasive they cut in the eye area practically and can fucking up ur harmony and soft tissues firmness like under eye support

Keep mewing bro, im not saying it will make you chad but it can improve your face...
Mewing chewing can improve a bit ur bone volume yes, supplements are needed too, also obviously the firmness and so the support of soft tissues, better with facial exercises included

maxilla isnt everything

having nice features is everything
if you have nice features and harmony, maxilla means jack shit

but if youre posting here then you probably dont have nice features...
are u incel

Obviously try to get a Bimax Genio with a modified Lefort 1, in ur case a high Lefort 1, Lefort 2 and 3 are too much invasive they cut in the eye area practically and can fucking up ur harmony and soft tissues firmness like under eye support
“fuck up your harmony ” THIS. Never ever fuck with eye area and midface ratios if yours are already good, even the most perfect god tier morphed gandy bones can’t save you if you don’t have harmony. Well said

But you can clearly see average maxillary development from truly recessed ones.. THe nose line is great indicator.

View attachment 1044742

That method is mogged by the sqaures method it's the most accuarate method i've seen

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
It's not worthless u fag looksmax rn

Mewing chewing can improve a bit ur bone volume yes, supplements are needed too, also obviously the firmness and so the support of soft tissues, better with facial exercises included
Supplements? I’m planning to do a proper @Salludon method routine as posted on greatwork for a few months to see changes. Along with chewing and OO and MM stimulation ala @retard and @RecessedPrettyboy

Unironically

Show me one person with a recessed maxilla that doesn't look subhuman
I have recessed maxilla But I look good front the front but horrible and flat from the sides

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I can relate to the buccal fat in lower third. Might be due to the maxilla not being well developed enough, so it does not strech the cheeks and rather they tend to sag down...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
maxilla isnt everything

having nice features is everything
if you have nice features and harmony, maxilla means jack shit

but if youre posting here then you probably dont have nice features...
a properly developed cranium and maxilla with decent lateral protrusion will probbaly frame those features better, it will give you leaner look too

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
a properly developed cranium and maxilla with decent lateral protrusion will probbaly frame those features better, it will give you leaner look too
lateral protrusion is not important at all imo, actually it can become a failo very quickly (destroying ES ratio)
just don't be a narrow cuck, no need for some extra protrusion that's all

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel