It’s over for me

chubbas

chubbas

6'6 ltn
Joined
Jul 4, 2026
Posts
415
Reputation
284
IMG 2715
IMG 2735

Descended harder this month into subhuman territory. The bulk has fattened my face to the biggest it’s ever been. Started getting pimples on my chin and forehead. Asymmetry seems worse than before. Im sick. I got the worst haircut of my life on Saturday, so I wore a hat all day, but I might as well have worn a bag over my head.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz and Mooks Laxx
Dude wtf you on about you not even ltn you look good srly you need to stop this, if you're also 6'6" you should be all set
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz, underbiteuser and Mooks Laxx
View attachment 5728357View attachment 5728358
Descended harder this month into subhuman territory. The bulk has fattened my face to the biggest it’s ever been. Started getting pimples on my chin and forehead. Asymmetry seems worse than before. Im sick. I got the worst haircut of my life on Saturday, so I wore a hat all day, but I might as well have worn a bag over my head.
Just live bro:Cryge:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz
View attachment 5728357View attachment 5728358
Descended harder this month into subhuman territory. The bulk has fattened my face to the biggest it’s ever been. Started getting pimples on my chin and forehead. Asymmetry seems worse than before. Im sick. I got the worst haircut of my life on Saturday, so I wore a hat all day, but I might as well have worn a bag over my head.
Wow we kinda look alike I think your average ? I don’t think you look bad at all
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chubbas
Dude wtf you on about you not even ltn you look good srly you need to stop this, if you're also 6'6" you should be all set
not even ltn is crazy this gives me hope
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
b
View attachment 5728357View attachment 5728358
Descended harder this month into subhuman territory. The bulk has fattened my face to the biggest it’s ever been. Started getting pimples on my chin and forehead. Asymmetry seems worse than before. Im sick. I got the worst haircut of my life on Saturday, so I wore a hat all day, but I might as well have worn a bag over my head.
nothing fucking changed u dork
 
  • +1
Reactions: visideous
stfu u fakecel ur 6'6 and ltn at worst

stop dooming and you will be fine
 

Similar threads

high_inhib_gymcel
Replies
4
Views
17
high_inhib_gymcel
high_inhib_gymcel
ByeCruelworld
Replies
6
Views
47
Anewuser2026
A
kliiipss
Replies
12
Views
57
kliiipss
kliiipss
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
12
Views
112
roymustang
roymustang
therealdeal877
Blackpill It's over
Replies
3
Views
24
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top