It's over for me

Topl

Topl

Iron
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
4
I need to get premolars extracted cuz of tooth decay and to make space for my other teeth, how do i convince my orthodontist otherwise. I can't get surgery cuz I'm a broke teenager and don't have insurance 😞 I can only afford things like Herbst, expanders and braces. And my lower jaw is already recessed as fuck, is it over for deathnic me?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Macan
I need to get premolars extracted cuz of tooth decay and to make space for my other teeth, how do i convince my orthodontist otherwise. I can't get surgery cuz I'm a broke teenager and don't have insurance 😞 I can only afford things like Herbst, expanders and braces. And my lower jaw is already recessed as fuck, is it over for deathnic me?
nigga how tf u have tooth decay in the first place dirty ass nigga
 
nigga how tf u have tooth decay in the first place dirty ass nigga
Its a stage 5 cavity, legit normal for humans to have cavities cuz of processed foods my cavity was just because I couldn't do early intervention resulting in a stage 5 cavity where I can only do extractions or dental crown. And I was fed vegetables and processed canned foods during my childhood.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Macan
Its a stage 5 cavity, legit normal for humans to have cavities cuz of processed foods my cavity was just because I couldn't do early intervention resulting in a stage 5 cavity where I can only do extractions or dental crown. And I was fed vegetables and processed canned foods during my childhood.
yeah i was too if u brush ur fucking teeth it doesnt happen
 
Brother, same happened to me. Implant would be solution.

Its gonna be hard for future surguries eg. bimax.

Still it is possible, you have to play the cards you are dealt.
 
Brother, same happened to me. Implant would be solution.

Its gonna be hard for future surguries eg. bimax.

Still it is possible, you have to play the cards you are dealt.
Thank you brother, I'll consult my orthodontist about it. Thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Macan

Similar threads

arimidex
Replies
6
Views
75
Small_Violin
S
Optimus prime !!
Replies
4
Views
61
Optimus prime !!
Optimus prime !!
jw.qsg
Replies
2
Views
11
RoidedFighter
RoidedFighter
Jooni_205
Replies
13
Views
114
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
awakewwwww
Replies
1
Views
75
iywujjffvjkiure
iywujjffvjkiure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top