It's over for me

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

So I have something called essential tremor:​

Essential tremor (ET) is a progressive, neurological disease characterized by tremor, most often of the hands or arms. A tremor is an involuntary, rhythmic, movement of a body part. Tremor may be seen as involuntary shaking or trembling of the affected area. In individuals with ET, other motor symptoms may be present including an unsteady manner of walking due to an inability to coordinate voluntary movements (ataxia). In some cases, affected individuals may also develop a variety of non-motor symptoms including cognitive impairment, depression or anxiety. ET can occur in childhood or adulthood.​

And apparently this will keep getting worse and worse as I age (I am 17 right now)​

Tremor in individuals with ET usually begins gradually, slowly worsening as an affected individual ages. Tremor often worsens with movement. It can also be aggravated by stress, fever, fatigue, a heightened emotional state, low blood sugar, and caffeine.​

Its already reached a pretty noticeable level. If I activate any muscle then that part of my body starts shaking pretty violently.​

Its honestly sad to think about the days when I used to be able to play blackops 3. I had a 3kd and met some of the only friends I have ever had.​

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, N1c and Deleted member 4804
Just lift bro
Gigachad

over for michael j fox cels

F man hope there will be a cure some day

i tremble too much while doing things like pushups or planks i should look into this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
I'm sorry OP. Let's hope it will be cured.

ET is manageable if it's not too severe. Hopefully it never progresses that far OP or you're fucked.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413