It's over for men, masculinity copers are on suicide watch! The nuclear blackpill awaits

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Men life life on hard mode (it's water). Unless you are in the top 1% in money and looks then you are on hard mode. On the contrary 99% of females live on easy mode, only the bottom 1% in SMV or health live on hard mode. I am sure all users here are aware of female privilege but there are some users here who dont understand just how easy females have it or users will think that they can cope with masculinity (only works if Chad).

Lets start off with sex and relationships. Any woman can get laid with a HTN, even a landwhale. In fact any woman can get a HTN to regularly have sex with, this is due to hypergamy aswell as some women not looking for a casual relationship (A lot rarer these days but they exist), another thing to note is a woman is usually happy with just one fwb whereas a Chad might like 2 or 3 fwbs in his rotation, which leaves less pussy for the rest of men. In relationships, unless you are a HTN in a relationship with a landwhale, the woman always will have the power due to how disposable you are. This power dynamic will usually manifest in the female using you for your resources and controlling what you do if she sees you as easily replaceable. In general relationships for your average woman consists of being spoiled, catered too, financially provided and eventually opening up the relationship when you get bored of the guy. For us guys here, I am sure we understand just how poor relationships are for the average man.

Next up is money, feminists will always try to think men get paid more, it is so funny seeing these females being so retarded that they think this. Firstly, men get paid more because we work more hours, men and womens hourly rate are the exact same its just that your average female is lazy and works 20 hours a week whilst your average man wageslaves for 50 hours a week so it is a no brainer that the man will get paid more at the end of the month. Sure a gender pay gap where there is a disparity in hourly pay between men and women may be occasionally seen in some third world shit hole, however this is usually because the men are based and understand that men work harder than woman, this is due to how much pressure a man goes through in comparison to a woman. Ever noticed that once you start working hard for a period of time, it gets easier compared to when you been rotting for months and just start working? Men are simply used to working harder because we have tougher life conditions. Another thing these third world shitholes understand that feminists fail to understand is that men are the breadwinners so its likely that his pay is going towards his wife and family, meanwhile the females pay is usually going towards useless shit (in our first world countries we call this looking good for Chad and $8 Coffees).

Furthermore with the aspect of money, a huge nuclear blackpill is that most of mens money goes on the acquisition of pussy. I see men driving miles to their girlfriends and men spending money on women. Yet feminists will never bring this up. Females almost never spend money on men so they usually dont need to work as many hours wageslaving. In my last relationship, I probably spent £4000 on gas, dates, food etc while the female spent fucking £60 which was a date and a small gift. Some of my friends have also been fucked over this hard by the females. Another thing worth noting is men pay way more taxes than women do because we work harder. These taxes go towards mostly bullshit but some of it gets wasted on females as they apparently need a whole mans paycheck from the government just to raise one of Chads kids despite having a betacuck bf who pays the bills and raises Chads child. Females can also become a prostitute which is an extremely easy job, they can do onlyfans which is even easier and do all these sexual favours in return for money no matter how fat or ugly they are. Another thing is the male retirement age is 2-3 years higher than the female retirement age despite the fact men die about 6 years earlier due to all the stress, sleepless nights etc from wageslaving. This is where your tax money is going on fellas, evil man hating females who have probably worked half the hours than you, yet retire earlier and die later.

Men work way harder jobs, we upkeep society yet receive so little of its benefits as we dont get our lifestyle funded and are too busy working. These females live on easy mode I swear. Height for men plays a massive role on mens lives yet height for women barely changes their lives. Inb4 soycels cope of "tall women have it hard" fuck off. The size of our sexual organ (dick) is literally a make it or break it thing. Ugly men get 100 times more stick than ugly women. A fat women gets praised whilst a fat man gets body shamed yet the females flipped the switch and claimed they are the most oppressed by body shaming. Men get longer prison sentences for the same crime. A woman can punch a man yet a man cant fight back. A woman can attack a man with virtually no consequences. A woman can murder a man and falsely accuse him of raping her and she will be out of prison in 2-3 years. A woman can falsely accuse a man of rape and his life is ruined. Female friendships are based on fun and disney like vibes. Male to male friendships involve being tested and backstabbed for the sake of pussy. You are disposable in society as a man despite building it up, whereas soyciety values a female who sits at home leeching the system. There is so much more it is so brutal being a man.

For the whitecels, you will be told you have the most privileges despite working the hardest jobs and keeping the country running. In return you will be expected to be a cuck and beta provide.

For the blackcels, you will be told you have male privilege however it is a bit easier for you as you can play the racecard in order to neetmax. But still it will be brutal.

For the asiancels, you will be expected by your parents to STEMmax working 15 hours a day whilst your sister becomes a BWC whore and gets more praise from your parents.

For the currycels, ... its so brutal, I understand your frustration.

Now onto the advantages of being a man:

1. Stronger: wow so helpful
2. No periods: Sure is a huge advantage right boys
3. No childbirth: its not like your genes are reproducing anyway subChad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Joe Rogancel, Chinacurry and 16 others
Will read later. Can't rn

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, greywind, WeiWei and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer
no ones reading this mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and uglysub8male
read everything, brutal

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, 9cel and Pope Urban ll
brutal truth, being a man in post pandemic society is worse than being a dog ( a dog at least can clap those cheeks)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, lwlaiet060920, chadpreetsingh and 7 others
I no longer posess any forms of entertainment, im going crazy, my brain is quiet, so quiet. I no longer have endless copes, all i do in my life is

study, read, drivers license, become lean, nothing else. Im forgotten, my new hobby is to sleep off the entire day, and have enough energy to go outside completely alone, then the streets representate my life, and empty husk, without happiness.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, chadpreetsingh, yayatourer and 1 other person
I no longer posess any forms of entertainment, im going crazy, my brain is quiet, so quiet. I no longer have endless copes, all i do in my life is

study, read, drivers license, become lean, nothing else. Im forgotten, my new hobby is to sleep off the entire day, and have enough energy to go outside completely alone, then the streets representate my life, and empty husk, without happiness.
Brutal. Maybe joining military will make you overall happy and you will finally find a purpose. I recommend joining the air forces as there are personel shortages currently. I knwo many people who have joined and they say it was the best decision of their lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Shkreliii
Brutal. Maybe joining military will make you overall happy and you will finally find a purpose. I recommend joining the air forces as there are personel shortages currently. I knwo many people who have joined and they say it was the best decision of their lives.
I read your text with serious intent, until i realized your pfp is israeli. I've come to a stage where i've overdosed my youth, and now i am a soon to be adult with 0 experience in life, and 0 want of said experience, im currently doing dopamine detox, and i hope to god i go crazy and kill myself, or get to sleep long enough to mimic death

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
I read your text with serious intent, until i realized your pfp is israeli. I've come to a stage where i've overdosed my youth, and now i am a soon to be adult with 0 experience in life, and 0 want of said experience, im currently doing dopamine detox, and i hope to god i go crazy and kill myself, or get to sleep long enough to mimic death
Are you an antisemite by any chance? What does my pfp being correlated with hebrew culture has to do with the fact that joining military will simply morph you into a new better man young man?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Are you an antisemite by any chance? What does my pfp being correlated with hebrew culture has to do with the fact that joining military will simply morph you into a new better man young man?
Honestly, i used to be a nazi, but i realized its all a copious dream, i realize jews are what i've always wanted to be, a man determined to fulfill values and goals. Im probably going to stare at a wall untili i realize what i'll do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Canwefixit, randomop and 1 other person
U white niggas say JBW then complain about no pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Canwefixit and Shkreliii
Honestly, i used to be a nazi, but i realized its all a copious dream, i realize jews are what i've always wanted to be, a man determined to fulfill values and goals. Im probably going to stare at a wall untili i realize what i'll do
Yes, Jews are superior, thats why antisemitism exist in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomop and Shkreliii
cause the white race is just a bunch of washed up normies and mentally ill young kids who no one cares about. When there's cool slayer white kids in school, there's just as many weird ones. We're the forgotten kind, the sad part is i'm not even apart of the nerd club, my resentment of life didn't even allow me to make friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and bradpittshairline
Yes, Jews are superior, thats why antisemitism exist in the first place
I want to jew maxx, and live in isreal by a very large olive tree. Living in a cold place with even colder people is not worth it. I get y'all got your own skeletons in the sense of world order and what not, then again i don't care. Maybe dubai, but im not special in any sense, id rather live quietly.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285

Brutal life of your average non NT LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and Shkreliii
I want to jew maxx, and live in isreal by a very large olive tree. Living in a cold place with even colder people is not worth it. I get y'all got your own skeletons in the sense of world order and what not, then again i don't care. Maybe dubai, but im not special in any sense, id rather live quietly.
You can always convert to judaism

JFL of course a jew will tell depressed white men to fight in the military
Good for having the willpower for doing a dopamine detox, I dont even have that. Are you sure looksmax.org is truly helping the dopamine detox?
JBW is cope. I hate when people here tell a MTN white guy that he has nothing to worry about when in reality being white is a failo in 2023
cause the white race is just a bunch of washed up normies and mentally ill young kids who no one cares about. When there's cool slayer white kids in school, there's just as many weird ones. We're the forgotten kind, the sad part is i'm not even apart of the nerd club, my resentment of life didn't even allow me to make friends.
Over for the white race
You can always convert to judaism
Even if your a white anglo with blonde hair and blue eyes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Shkreliii
Even if your a white anglo with blonde hair and blue eyes?
Yes

The Amoraim who produced the Talmud set out three requirements for a conversion to Judaism (Keritot 8b), which must be witnessed and affirmed by a beth din hedyot rabbinical court composed of three Jewish males above the age of thirteen (they do not need to be rabbis):[original research?]

The consensus of halakhic authorities also requires a convert to understand and accept the duties of the classical Jewish law. This is not stated explicitly in the Talmud, but was inferred by subsequent commentators.[28]

After confirming that all these requirements have been met, the beth din issues a "Certificate of Conversion" (Shtar Giur), certifying that the person is now a Jew.

• +1
Men life life on hard mode (it's water). Unless you are in the top 1% in money and looks then you are on hard mode. On the contrary 99% of females live on easy mode, only the bottom 1% in SMV or health live on hard mode. I am sure all users here are aware of female privilege but there are some users here who dont understand just how easy females have it or users will think that they can cope with masculinity (only works if Chad).

Lets start off with sex and relationships. Any woman can get laid with a HTN, even a landwhale. In fact any woman can get a HTN to regularly have sex with, this is due to hypergamy aswell as some women not looking for a casual relationship (A lot rarer these days but they exist), another thing to note is a woman is usually happy with just one fwb whereas a Chad might like 2 or 3 fwbs in his rotation, which leaves less pussy for the rest of men. In relationships, unless you are a HTN in a relationship with a landwhale, the woman always will have the power due to how disposable you are. This power dynamic will usually manifest in the female using you for your resources and controlling what you do if she sees you as easily replaceable. In general relationships for your average woman consists of being spoiled, catered too, financially provided and eventually opening up the relationship when you get bored of the guy. For us guys here, I am sure we understand just how poor relationships are for the average man.

Next up is money, feminists will always try to think men get paid more, it is so funny seeing these females being so retarded that they think this. Firstly, men get paid more because we work more hours, men and womens hourly rate are the exact same its just that your average female is lazy and works 20 hours a week whilst your average man wageslaves for 50 hours a week so it is a no brainer that the man will get paid more at the end of the month. Sure a gender pay gap where there is a disparity in hourly pay between men and women may be occasionally seen in some third world shit hole, however this is usually because the men are based and understand that men work harder than woman, this is due to how much pressure a man goes through in comparison to a woman. Ever noticed that once you start working hard for a period of time, it gets easier compared to when you been rotting for months and just start working? Men are simply used to working harder because we have tougher life conditions. Another thing these third world shitholes understand that feminists fail to understand is that men are the breadwinners so its likely that his pay is going towards his wife and family, meanwhile the females pay is usually going towards useless shit (in our first world countries we call this looking good for Chad and $8 Coffees).

Furthermore with the aspect of money, a huge nuclear blackpill is that most of mens money goes on the acquisition of pussy. I see men driving miles to their girlfriends and men spending money on women. Yet feminists will never bring this up. Females almost never spend money on men so they usually dont need to work as many hours wageslaving. In my last relationship, I probably spent £4000 on gas, dates, food etc while the female spent fucking £60 which was a date and a small gift. Some of my friends have also been fucked over this hard by the females. Another thing worth noting is men pay way more taxes than women do because we work harder. These taxes go towards mostly bullshit but some of it gets wasted on females as they apparently need a whole mans paycheck from the government just to raise one of Chads kids despite having a betacuck bf who pays the bills and raises Chads child. Females can also become a prostitute which is an extremely easy job, they can do onlyfans which is even easier and do all these sexual favours in return for money no matter how fat or ugly they are. Another thing is the male retirement age is 2-3 years higher than the female retirement age despite the fact men die about 6 years earlier due to all the stress, sleepless nights etc from wageslaving. This is where your tax money is going on fellas, evil man hating females who have probably worked half the hours than you, yet retire earlier and die later.

Men work way harder jobs, we upkeep society yet receive so little of its benefits as we dont get our lifestyle funded and are too busy working. These females live on easy mode I swear. Height for men plays a massive role on mens lives yet height for women barely changes their lives. Inb4 soycels cope of "tall women have it hard" fuck off. The size of our sexual organ (dick) is literally a make it or break it thing. Ugly men get 100 times more stick than ugly women. A fat women gets praised whilst a fat man gets body shamed yet the females flipped the switch and claimed they are the most oppressed by body shaming. Men get longer prison sentences for the same crime. A woman can punch a man yet a man cant fight back. A woman can attack a man with virtually no consequences. A woman can murder a man and falsely accuse him of raping her and she will be out of prison in 2-3 years. A woman can falsely accuse a man of rape and his life is ruined. Female friendships are based on fun and disney like vibes. Male to male friendships involve being tested and backstabbed for the sake of pussy. You are disposable in society as a man despite building it up, whereas soyciety values a female who sits at home leeching the system. There is so much more it is so brutal being a man.

For the whitecels, you will be told you have the most privileges despite working the hardest jobs and keeping the country running. In return you will be expected to be a cuck and beta provide.

For the blackcels, you will be told you have male privilege however it is a bit easier for you as you can play the racecard in order to neetmax. But still it will be brutal.

For the asiancels, you will be expected by your parents to STEMmax working 15 hours a day whilst your sister becomes a BWC whore and gets more praise from your parents.

IMG 1117

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

IMG 1220
curriessssss

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 32285
Is the incel community part of the zionist plan to destroy the male and female relationships?
You have answered yourself already. Divide and conquer as they say.

• +1
You have answered yourself already. Divide and conquer as they say.
Oh I see. You seem like a helpful user who is helping us whitecels rather than attacking us

• +1
Oh I see. You seem like a helpful user who is helping us whitecels rather than attacking us
The end is near. I may as well talk with the goyim before I die

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Skywalker and Canwefixit
The end is near. I may as well talk with the goyim before I die
Don't you have little time rather than wasting it on an incel website? Haven't you got to be at all those Rothschild meetings and plan your next move for Agenda 2030?

It took me a mere 2 seconds to come to the conclusion of: fuck no i aint reading that

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
It took me a mere 2 seconds to come to the conclusion of: fuck no i aint reading that
Its the least words possible I could use to breakdown female privilege extensively

Will read later. Can't rn
dont please its a bunch of cuck bs cope
imagine thinking masculinity is the pb lol
its prolly some gook user ngl- they have the lowest t

• +1

At most a 3-5 minute read, but attentionspancels will just "dnr" like the low iq fags they are. Good post OP, fairly water but a good summary that condenses everything we've been talking about.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Canwefixit