Its over for my walking

kurd

kurd

kurd
after successfully quitting .org for a couple months and having a social life, i got a girlfriend and a job and follow a internship now for the field im studying for at school (computer engineering) life was going good.

today i walked to my internship and my manager saw me walking and remember i've been working a this fucking internship for 5 months now. this nigga walks up to me and asks if he can ask a personal question, im like ok yea sure whatsup? nigga fucking asks me if i have problems with my legs or my back cause im walking like a aspie... like holy shit nigga? i need to become a fucking wage slave for my surgeries to become chad and now i gotta fix my walk too??? after i fixed my social anxiety (it was going so good, i can make jokes with people and talk to strangers now and be actually funny) and got happy??? THIS FUCKING FAGGOT BROUGHT ME BACK TO THE BLACKPILL. NOW I WILL THINK ABOUT MY WALK 24/7 AGAIN WHILE IM WALKING. WHY GOD WHY. WHY AM I SO CURSED. i've been getting comments about my walking all my life.. by my parents.. by my friends.. Dude i don't even fucking notice it, its literally a normal walk.. All my fucking colleagues were there laughing quietly, and remember this nigga is fucking 5"5.. i done got roasted by a fucking manlet. Its actually over for me. im done

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and silencio

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
I got mad just reading this pile of foul garbage you call a thread, I hope to whatever God is up there that you find yourself a wife, get married and have a beautiful daughter, and as soon as she hits 16 she develops lung cancer, you fight for her and secure her top medical treatment and after days of suffering of anxiety she finally recovers, but then and only then you hear the news, she got gang raped by a bunch of illegal immigrant negroids then decapitated, before you process the news the same pack of niggers invade your house and rape both you and your wife, they do of course finish your wife off but decide to keep you alive to experience agonizing pain. You attend the trial only for them to be sentenced 2 days in jail. And during your wife's and daughter's funeral, you find them, staring at you, slightly smirking, you feel the rage, the same rage I felt reading your thread and you charge at them only for a truck to hit you and end your miserable life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, 8incheer and silencio
I got mad just reading this pile of foul garbage you call a thread, I hope to whatever God is up there that you find yourself a wife, get married and have a beautiful daughter, and as soon as she hits 16 she develops lung cancer, you fight for her and secure her top medical treatment and after days of suffering of anxiety she finally recovers, but then and only then you hear the news, she got gang raped by a bunch of illegal immigrant negroids then decapitated, before you process the news the same pack of niggers invade your house and rape both you and your wife, they do of course finish your wife off but decide to keep you alive to experience agonizing pain. You attend the trial only for them to be sentenced 2 days in jail. And during your wife's and daughter's funeral, you find them, staring at you, slightly smirking, you feel the rage, the same rage I felt reading your thread and you charge at them only for a truck to hit you and end your miserable life.
Nigga i dont care

Attachments

• oMuRrOEAfAow95SAE7QPJAgEDfAjFDAloBAmSE.mov
    4.1 MB
Shut the fuck up and walk away with your disabled aspie walk.
Suck my dick nigga
IMG 8469

We all take our different paths in life.

I chose my path you chose your way of the hero.