It's over for n**rotypical dogs

delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
The ASPERGER man is the epitome of male intelligence and tenacity. Let's start by looking at his brain. His brain is large. His domineering intelligence makes his presence known without his research papers known without even needing citations. He is a genius, as a result of his high levels of prenatal testosterone and pyramidal neurons in his somatosensory cortex, CA1 region of the hippocampus and embryonic GABAergic neurons in the midbrain. This gives him the appearance of class and brains. He is then covered by his pale skin. This pales skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the cold darkness of his mother's basement, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past. The ASPERGER man's demeanor is one of aloofness. He is cold calculating and rational. His behavior strikes fear into the mindless, passionless races of man(n**Rotypical dogs) The summit of expression of his intelligence is his IQ. The ASPERGER brain is largest of all the races. As the brain is the penultimate symbol of intelligence, this alone would suffice to make the ASPERGER man the most intelligent of men. This large brain is able to fulfill the desire of the most rigorous real analysis courses, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the maxima of wave functions. Its size ensures that when it proves a conjecture, the potent ASPERGER intelligence will immediately enter the pure maths department at MIT and stun all the professors. In total, the ASPERGER man expresses this intelligence in a most exemplary manner in academia. When he proves previously unsolvable conjectures, he unleashes the entirety of his special interests and desires upon his professor without any restraint. All this is the reason why the ASPERGER man is the epitome of intelligence and tenacity

So how does it feel knowing that you will never be able to compete with the superior ASPERGER master race? We fuck all your wives, steal all your high paying tech jobs and shoot up all your kids schools. While you have to work day in and day out 88% of us get to be NEET and fuck neurotypical mens wives and actually get to enjoy life rather than slaving away to make rich "people" richer. The other 12% are highly intelligent prodigies that go to ivy league schools and end up making BILLIONS bill gates, jeff bezos, steve jobs and mark zuckerbergs are all proud card carrying members if the ASPERGER MASTER RACE. Accept your fate as an inferior n**rotypical dog while us AVTISTIC BVLLS steal your future and the futures of your children. Isaac newton(pbuh) the inventor of calculus was also a proud member of the ASPERGER MASTER RACE. Without calculus, we wouldnt have computers, stock markets, physics and basically all advanced technology. Thanks to his contributions neurotypicals owe a debt to the ASPERGER MASTER RACE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, zeshama, Jason Voorhees and 13 others
delusionalretard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 4209
Great thread OP.

Read everything

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Hueless and delusionalretard
PRENETAL T

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 5634 and delusionalretard
Idk man, I know some aspie dudes and they are either extremely high IQ while at the same time socially retarded, weird and with zero practical intelligence. Or rather low/average IQ(which would make someone usually more NT) but still have zero clue about the world and how weird what they are doing is to others.

NT average IQ guys lifemog them hard

• +1
Reactions: Gad, Mister Spice, Deleted member 13476 and 5 others
39E5E756 4771 4C35 AB6A 715606ADA2A9

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Spice, delusionalretard and Deleted member 5786
Idk man, I know some aspie dudes and they are either extremely high IQ while at the same time socially retarded, weird and with zero practical intelligence. Or rather low/average IQ(which would make someone usually more NT) but still have zero clue about the world and how weird what they are doing is to others.

True adhd and ocd high iq guys like me mog autistic retardirinos @Pythagoras :feelsgood: @Nameless_Sunflower

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard and Deleted member 3828

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Ben Shapiro ceased to leave my mind's eye as I read this.

Not sure about Jobs, but Gates, Zuck, and Bezos' companies were all propped up by the USG. It's hard to ascertain their true genius w/o taking someone else's word for it.

Sick thread OP

The ASPERGER man is the epitome of male intelligence and tenacity. Let's start by looking at his brain. His brain is large. His domineering intelligence makes his presence known without his research papers known without even needing citations. He is a genius, as a result of his high levels of prenatal testosterone and pyramidal neurons in his somatosensory cortex, CA1 region of the hippocampus and embryonic GABAergic neurons in the midbrain. This gives him the appearance of class and brains. He is then covered by his pale skin. This pales skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the cold darkness of his mother's basement, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past. The ASPERGER man's demeanor is one of aloofness. He is cold calculating and rational. His behavior strikes fear into the mindless, passionless races of man(n**Rotypical dogs) The summit of expression of his intelligence is his IQ. The ASPERGER brain is largest of all the races. As the brain is the penultimate symbol of intelligence, this alone would suffice to make the ASPERGER man the most intelligent of men. This large brain is able to fulfill the desire of the most rigorous real analysis courses, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the maxima of wave functions. Its size ensures that when it proves a conjecture, the potent ASPERGER intelligence will immediately enter the pure maths department at MIT and stun all the professors. In total, the ASPERGER man expresses this intelligence in a most exemplary manner in academia. When he proves previously unsolvable conjectures, he unleashes the entirety of his special interests and desires upon his professor without any restraint. All this is the reason why the ASPERGER man is the epitome of intelligence and tenacity

So how does it feel knowing that you will never be able to compete with the superior ASPERGER master race? We fuck all your wives, steal all your high paying tech jobs and shoot up all your kids schools. While you have to work day in and day out 88% of us get to be NEET and fuck neurotypical mens wives and actually get to enjoy life rather than slaving away to make rich "people" richer. The other 12% are highly intelligent prodigies that go to ivy league schools and end up making BILLIONS bill gates, jeff bezos, steve jobs and mark zuckerbergs are all proud card carrying members if the ASPERGER MASTER RACE. Accept your fate as an inferior n**rotypical dog while us AVTISTIC BVLLS steal your future and the futures of your children. Isaac newton(pbuh) the inventor of calculus was also a proud member of the ASPERGER MASTER RACE. Without calculus, we wouldnt have computers, stock markets, physics and basically all advanced technology. Thanks to his contributions neurotypicals owe a debt to the ASPERGER MASTER RACE.
Can anyone tell me if this post matches that title i aready see a bunch of nonse and i know my retardism will pop in half way through reading this long ass post so can somone PM telling me if this is usfull before i set up my Pomdodro timer to read this shit
Muchly apreateit i think thats how u spell it but yeah many thanks if u do tell me beacuse am really intrested in nootropics to make me smart arab but dont know if this post is about that or just another girl crying over the interent

i'm 120 IQ tested and still had social problems and not much practical intelligence, however over the years I "trained" my brain to adapt NT vibes by connecting patterns from life that resemble as much as possible the percieved "NT" vibe. Best advice I can tell people with the same problem is that everything you percieve and think is malleable and you can ultimately treat being an aspie if you want it hard enough.

i'm 120 IQ tested and still had social problems and not much practical intelligence, however over the years I "trained" my brain to adapt NT vibes by connecting patterns from life that resemble as much as possible the percieved "NT" vibe. Best advice I can tell people with the same problem is that everything you percieve and think is malleable and you can ultimately treat being an aspie if you want it hard enough.
120IQ tested in Bulgaria or not? GTFO

Stop looking at your phone on the clock nerd! I need that report on my desk in one hour! Anyways I'm gonna step out for the day, got a date with your sister

strong post @delusionalretard

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard