It's Over For Non-Active-Kidcels

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
If I had a proper diet and played more football with my pears during school I'd probably be 6'1 now, it's over!

Or maybe I should have just keep on the swimming when I was like 12-13yo, then I'd probably be 6'4

Captura de Tela 2019 10 16 as 163909

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
I'm so mad I stopped swimming at 14

Cope. I had the worst diet possible and had the lowest BMI to be considered in the healthy range and I was 6'2 at 15. I didn't eat any fruits and ate mostly potatoes, pasta, and meat.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod and ChoSeungHui
Cope. I had the worst diet possible and had the lowest BMI to be considered in the healthy range and I was 6'2 at 15. I didn't eat any fruits and ate mostly potatoes, pasta, and meat.

That basically means you could have been 6'4 @ that same age...

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and turkproducer
I would be 6'3 then

I first sniffed “coca cola” at 16 so i’m sure your puberty was better than mine

what a fucking joke u just made me hate myself even more

Carbs are great for growing tall anyways
Good thread

If I had a proper diet and played more football with my pears during school I'd probably be 6'1 now, it's over!

Or maybe I should have just keep on the swimming when I was like 12-13yo, then I'd probably be 6'4

View attachment 137718
Doesn't work like that. It can make a little difference since sports can release growth hormone, but I didn't do much as a kid and still became tall while my athlete brothers became way shorter than me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Doesn't work like that. It can make a little difference since sports can release growth hormone, but I didn't do much as a kid and still became tall while my athlete brothers became way shorter than me.
This doesn't really apply to height

Pretty much same for me. Started eating healthy when I was 16 year old and pretty much done growing, was so fucking skinny I was told continuously about my weight. I can still remember first time I went to gym with friends, I could barely lift the barbell (20kg) on bench press.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

I know, the real matter is potential. If you were more active and had a better diet you sure would be 1-2 inches taller, and if they didn't they'd be shorter. Genetics is still way more important, but considering how many here (including myself) would kill for 1-2 more inches and knowing we could've had if we were more healthy, is hell

I know, the real matter is potential. If you were more active and had a better diet you sure would be 1-2 inches taller, and if they didn't they'd be shorter. Genetics is still way more important, but considering how many here (including myself) would kill for 1-2 more inches and knowing we could've had if we were more healthy, is hell
Well I'm lucky I wasn't active then. Rather be 6'4 than 6'6 tbh.

1.3B views... wtf, last time I checked Brazil only had 210m people, half doesn't even like this genre, and there's less than 300m of people who speak portuguese around the world :what:

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
all that binge drinking, not sleeping, laughing, joking, fingering random sluts,

all that coke, haribo and pizza

still got to 6 foot 4. i should of been 6 foot 10, thank god i stunted my growth so im not a low class packer

1.3B views... wtf, last time I checked Brazil only had 210m people, half doesn't even like this genre, and there's less than 300m of people who speak portuguese around the world :what:
You can listen multiple times.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
No. My dad is also 6'2. This was as high as I could go.
that means nothing. You don't know how much enviroment affected his life.

Genetics need a medium through which they can express themselves, just like sound is affected by the kind and amount of molecules the waves travel through.

Genetics don't know something like "destiny", they just determine how much certain enviromental and hormonal influences affect them.
genetics do nothing beyond that. They don't regulate things in the body so you reach your "destined" form by all means necessary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and chadpreetinthemaking
Truest shit I’ve seen. Not playing team sports as kids made us lose out on physi activity, discipline from coaches, and social bonding with teammates. It’s over.

Run roids tats and tan game and become a slayer boyo. Or if you dont wanna roid just gymcel, get a tan and get inked up.
Not really a lot of people grow taller than their parents, physical activity during developmental stages definitely helps the process.

• +1

Ok, now ask if your father are active when young to refute SayNoToRotting.

Last edited:
Ok, now ask if your father are active when young to refute SayNoToRotting.
My dad was active af. He spend most of his time outside with his friends. He said he could do the most pull-ups among his friends, and said he could do muscle-ups, which I can't even after gymcelling.

TRAIN TRAPS

• Love it
Reactions: Peachy
COPE OP I DID NOT DO ANY EXERCISE EXCEPT MASTURBATE AND CAUSE TROUBLE IN SCHOOL AND I AM 6'5

• JFL