It's over for norwood coverup. Will get HT

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Save2

This is the kind of hairline change im planning on getting. It's over for my norwood 2.5, I coped hard by covering it up with long hair but it's shit. I get told I look like I am 35 years old all the time (I am 25yo).

What pushed me over the edge was a tinderdate I had yesterday where I was cuddling with a girl in her bed and making out, but she didn't want to have sex whatsoever. Coming up with excuses about not being over an ex and shit.

I asked myself, would she have rejected me if I had norwood1-1.5 hairline? Probably not. Tired of being incel. I am missing out on way too much life quality due to my ugly face and my hairline is one thing I can fix atleast.

I will also start fin + minox. You will see results in the future tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Diremeyer, maxlooks and 6 others
GL i think you are chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: herring, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 275
eyearea

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
HT + leanmaxx + gym + if tall = HTN/chadlite potential tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Bro your hair only covers one side of your norwood

Worse cover up than Epstein tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop, Deleted member 3573, Ocelot and 2 others
JBW theory in full effect

Bro your hair only covers one side of your norwood

Worse cover up than Epstein tbh
MePmbrbA5l_Bm_5GTKsNFQIEbZHJQnZf0o9wxacjsoOc4IMwp2jFpyCk81cSeQNxSMYyrmljhpvd7yRQtfS1o_Q8eVXWjG2duey5C1t8RhbRI8TAsXH6THHVuXH2R780e5Q--MN0dleW0lJxwbDB5ADmGZncDaOJWFblMOiGUfrfPgokDl_Lc_Ijxsgs2IBQVpXecp2EPlC6lsuc1jjTHVUGp06mae5ElZlrJD3B7RIMifDJjemDpAvQGzjq52hmLTa0ih-sd4dYwbwJyjczt4GQTB_asCYIKLu55pVQxQr21WLx0XHHXxIedLP3YwwyJ9SWJZOiQzGHWkyBgHceUqOEs-fiY3oMu15bJHeN47nuG4EGcxjgwI-VszSilPUCMt_XYJe7iTsXhbQehzYvHDWwdgsI0N-uqDkyIIi1ekiq6iy3zyGpzpPTZUl6GqQQvY-VxiwvJvDFy9KcZTMxdRnP_OXbO89RqX78e434lMfilyo63ygjMqDSLPT6uX4gMFvnsrziCnYFipWTYCsYX9D7uTdi9RCTLmtyL1Ht1o29wF37IekZq6k1J27Lme-Y5gyA52FceQ2reLPPglW9WeyBv6C9cRLAat2WS8pH5WT60oIV1KH-XLfT51ip0Jivwiagnk1SSF7abGChFzMSdzFO_tlZiI_ZD7O5EoEeKC_RD-UiPGl4rk2tEBrD=s1280-no
fBhOOKkNeGtTmACexMjzYRuh8z96nvubMYXggNaTJziUPpD2OFUzNk3kiOSngjUtPoRHuS15BUco6bYlkbp6Z9129zGJqPUCXIWV5WcZHnHUR0zkpwdvAHZbOfEl1EtJkL4y3DR2pC10JdcW7n0auOZF8VC77c90vfAmp6W0BfIxxViJ9M1f8dHtiXfc7oyQ7uEm1iqPFny4sk-d-TZ6-F5jkQp1T4E_gvjt6hJApmdyU6fENIFhOy7sV3H8N63J3r7FKnvQFYTG1dtDPTyyum_mft1tCFa8rUXsh_I1yGgX07W7IdVh2f4f7dBzVHBZs1HFoDhQggJoPoUF0RGz-HFttxvugtQ5Pk1uDIuEBcOtRZaEblRSUm9YWyUuJJe_VBt6EFeNP4gTV45rYbvEnQIQKJU4VWsqb65ScsZOfyBHc4emWNIXdqBM9OKkrZ75-JdF_-f1qax-A28gO-IDfONN4x2s1G391O-Xjc6vkQiCivpCQNEzzD7mcyTjqeuPi_Av9-IGd6UFPoE9lq7zcJBjEJQZsqZeXiseYUuBW5kDOoIlDOllYCQr1olHmJLoLVh3Y8pyj5EIPfdW8O0hWdCN6Y4CyoKaRD6gXvo4zlO1bkyDcasGyNSBPAaZnJhNd9cxxS_uNpPfzb0VVtELZiZcwzMBoX26PoTp6Tftm_s99sA3AczAcWIBcneq=w542-h890-no

I had my hair like this to coverup norwood, but girls can see right through frauding.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6873 and Effortless
they wont give you that hairline

• JFL
Reactions: maxlooks, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7753 and 7 others
I think it is fixable with minoxidil but HT is better.

Chadlite tbh
But shit tier patchy beard. Shave it off or get a beard transplant while you're at it.

• +1
Chadlite tbh
But shit tier patchy beard. Shave it off or get a beard transplant while you're at it.
i ordered argan+peppermint oil, will start beard project next week, will post results. If those oils dont work ill get a minox beard.

I agree that it's patchy and shit, but I look better with the 4mm beard than without, this is just a bad pic cuz it looks worse close-up.

are you balding?
keep update us if you hop on fin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
View attachment 669367
This is the kind of hairline change im planning on getting. It's over for my norwood 2.5, I coped hard by covering it up with long hair but it's shit. I get told I look like I am 35 years old all the time (I am 25yo).

What pushed me over the edge was a tinderdate I had yesterday where I was cuddling with a girl in her bed and making out, but she didn't want to have sex whatsoever. Coming up with excuses about not being over an ex and shit.

I asked myself, would she have rejected me if I had norwood1-1.5 hairline? Probably not. Tired of being incel. I am missing out on way too much life quality due to my ugly face and my hairline is one thing I can fix atleast.

Same before norwooding a girl literally said she would rape me getting ht this year asap gonna stop coping withe minnoxidil

• +1
I think it’s over buddy boyo

a relatively conservative filling of your temporal angles plus a restoration of your temporal points would be the best plan imo.

• +1
Are you not concerned of post fin syndrome?

• +1
Are you not concerned of post fin syndrome?
Balding is worse than post fin syndrome. Most people dont get symptoms anyways, only a tiny loud minority.

No point in having a healthy libido if you are bald and can't get girls anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 2788
View attachment 669367

going to turkey?

going to turkey?
Not sure yet. Saving 1500 euro is not of the highest priority to me since I will be paying for the surgery with student loans. I want quality work and care.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Balding is worse than post fin syndrome. Most people dont get symptoms anyways, only a tiny loud minority.

No point in having a healthy libido if you are bald and can't get girls anyways.
Make sure u dont use more than 3g per week

• +1
Not sure yet. Saving 1500 euro is not of the highest priority to me since I will be paying for the surgery with student loans. I want quality work and care.
surgery with student loans truly blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks and Deleted member 275
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 275
surgery with student loans truly blackpilled
Looks are a better investment than education. Not just for overall life quality, but even for your job prospects tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxlooks, joseph and RAITEIII
View attachment 669367

Damn what psl was that foid? Ive seen ur front and u look nice

I know what u’re feeling tho

View attachment 669750

I’m very close to start fin i’m just not over the fear of side fx and PFS yet
Hop onto it tbh. 1mg, 3 times/week. Chance for sides is low. The longer you wait, the more hair you will lose that will never come back.

Looks are a better investment than education. Not just for overall life quality, but even for your job prospects tbh.
unfortunately im capped at a certain amount per year in canada but if it weren't for that I'd take out a big loan and get everything done asap

• Love it
Damn what psl was that foid? Ive seen ur front and u look nice
~4PSL, average girl so pretty cute. Getting girls ain't easy when you are balding with nasolabial folds and NCT in your early 20s.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
~4PSL, average girl so pretty cute. Getting girls ain't easy when you are balding with nasolabial folds and NCT in your early 20s.
MMM ive seen ur pics i recall u being gl doesnt fit this descripion u giving. Whats ur height? Is u landwhalemaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
If you can't get a 4 psl foid being 5-5.5 psl it's over. She's trying to betabuxmax you.

Hop onto it tbh. 1mg, 3 times/week. Chance for sides is low. The longer you wait, the more hair you will lose that will never come back.
Are you going to be consulted by a doctor when starting fin / before starting?

If you can't get a 4 psl foid being 5-5.5 psl it's over. She's trying to betabuxmax you.
Hey man i bought lidocaine 5 dollars at the pharmacy and that worked wonders. Just use a bit on the most sensitive spots on glans and wait 20 minutes

Hey man i bought lidocaine 5 dollars at the pharmacy and that worked wonders. Just use a bit on the most sensitive spots on glans and wait 20 minutes
Numbing creams are a total cope for me. I tried one i bought online and I had ed like erections and still ejaculated after 3 min. I still haven't tried phenibut btw, I haven't forgotten about you. I just can't find a 0.001g accuracy balance.

MMM ive seen ur pics i recall u being gl doesnt fit this descripion u giving. Whats ur height? Is u landwhalemaxxed?
6'0, 23% bodyfat. Working on that. Point is that it's chad or death in netherlands.

Are you going to be consulted by a doctor when starting fin / before starting?
No. Doctors are cucked. I make my own decisions and self-medicate.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
I'm 6 psl and I'm in a worse position women wise than you are tbqh..
How?!? 6psl should be enough to slay through tinder even if socially challenged.

Numbing creams are a total cope for me. I tried one i bought online and I had ed like erections and still ejaculated after 3 min. I still haven't tried phenibut btw, I haven't forgotten about you. I just can't find a 0.001g accuracy balance.
Which one did you bought? Try the basic stuff like pure lidocaine, worked wonders for me at least

How?!? 6psl should be enough to slay through tinder even if socially challenged.
Probably because the social standards here are different. You can still get ons and what not but women like those are actual sluts. To get slays with regular women you have to juggle many women at once and talk to them for several days before you get a date, and sex after said date is not guaranteed. Also I'm socially crippled so that doesn't really help jfl.

• So Sad
I can't believe that you're just starting the most basic ass treatments at that nw2.5. Meanwhile, I'm over here on less of a norwood than you using minox, fin, RU58841, and derminator 1.5mm every week. Why did you start this late?

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
I can't believe that you're just starting the most basic ass treatments at that nw2.5. Meanwhile, I'm over here on less of a norwood than you using minox, fin, RU58841, and derminator 1.5mm every week. Why did you start this late?
Because I am barely receeding, I simply never had a good hairline. Probably a good part of the reason why I was treated like a subhuman most of my life.
Lolled

This was me at 17 years old, 8 years ago. Already had norwood2+ here. Hairline doesn't look much different at all from what I have now.

Or this picture 3 years ago when I had shorter hair:
1_Wu7bzAi2CaXwxg8FT1Mn-Xde_pu0-FctInJxXcT_HUDMGdOZtnm4PfkrIZAl5lAyiwtT1wmTc6hwVYsRgDQ7-U_D-5h1C-98N8HE-y4RMCp_pdrBcUHQDpenZNQqoSwc6gWH9Fu3vMcacEKDDNRR_Ml0Jk5iNWrDvZgeV0_a2800OPM3alCFdj6QUBZoFbhdFHJJ2TuJyrgTOBfF-A1jxjn_qllXa7GLgKBIoCxPZ_dsw67FFah3TaJ9Kbl91DZ_q4VXZSMDKarMkDGI71tzZXsqY59en5905Kx_IACd7oxGW0dZdvfwhWkPvthZSbmvE65CPqokI3smia4ZO3uJ54WjPBLSgdlzGFndIU8aLwZIaJFUlWKethJfkuBjz-WFkD3M-ofVfqxD2MOnqpoLp7y5E74R0q1K1tJ1D80ocOjM9c8hXT8oMO3pytXRIWBROgteQQxixsZaQ4K_Nl7z6tiieQ2UATJ-MuvyZ8mJJz0xF9XkztdoeF3JgaqejGCkzwg8xiyOESS18mXmxu08NbjodW9tML8hQyYPdDWoRGULkS4VOmc9gSEkUS3CuDdJ-BWxiC_SQHrxjIPpKzy-cgi3XvER7jzbCJPE2vdNOU7w9tSjoEbSRkAzICe-bOgku3GIW9gZFgOUpurQtyvN1wjHW0m42xobzQF_hPo0HKQT6spIm9X1xjU6P2=w960-h1280-no

There was no point in getting on fin/minox/etc early for me, because you will never grow hair where you've never had hair anyways.

6'0, 23% bodyfat. Working on that. Point is that it's chad or death in netherlands.
Mm yh netherlands too many tall jocks fair enough

• +1