It's over for norwood coverup. Will get HT

But damn a mere 4 psl acting like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Because I am barely receeding, I simply never had a good hairline. Probably a good part of the reason why I was treated like a subhuman most of my life.
View attachment 669811
This was me at 17 years old, 8 years ago. Already had norwood2+ here. Hairline doesn't look much different at all from what I have now.

Or this picture 3 years ago when I had shorter hair:
1_Wu7bzAi2CaXwxg8FT1Mn-Xde_pu0-FctInJxXcT_HUDMGdOZtnm4PfkrIZAl5lAyiwtT1wmTc6hwVYsRgDQ7-U_D-5h1C-98N8HE-y4RMCp_pdrBcUHQDpenZNQqoSwc6gWH9Fu3vMcacEKDDNRR_Ml0Jk5iNWrDvZgeV0_a2800OPM3alCFdj6QUBZoFbhdFHJJ2TuJyrgTOBfF-A1jxjn_qllXa7GLgKBIoCxPZ_dsw67FFah3TaJ9Kbl91DZ_q4VXZSMDKarMkDGI71tzZXsqY59en5905Kx_IACd7oxGW0dZdvfwhWkPvthZSbmvE65CPqokI3smia4ZO3uJ54WjPBLSgdlzGFndIU8aLwZIaJFUlWKethJfkuBjz-WFkD3M-ofVfqxD2MOnqpoLp7y5E74R0q1K1tJ1D80ocOjM9c8hXT8oMO3pytXRIWBROgteQQxixsZaQ4K_Nl7z6tiieQ2UATJ-MuvyZ8mJJz0xF9XkztdoeF3JgaqejGCkzwg8xiyOESS18mXmxu08NbjodW9tML8hQyYPdDWoRGULkS4VOmc9gSEkUS3CuDdJ-BWxiC_SQHrxjIPpKzy-cgi3XvER7jzbCJPE2vdNOU7w9tSjoEbSRkAzICe-bOgku3GIW9gZFgOUpurQtyvN1wjHW0m42xobzQF_hPo0HKQT6spIm9X1xjU6P2=w960-h1280-no

There was no point in getting on fin/minox/etc early for me, because you will never grow hair where you've never had hair anyways.
MMM chadlite. Btw what have u done to ur face?

MMM chadlite. Btw what have u done to ur face?
meh, just about above average in NL.

Lost weight, started working out. Didn't do anything really.

I’m proud you’re getting out of the hair cope. PLEASE go to Turkey, with a top tier doc. Some are fckn artists but choose wisely. Or Lapanzula in Belgium if you’re moneymaxxed.

• +1
Im attempting to regrow myself to NW1 from 1,5, probably wont work, but let's test the power of minox+dermarolling+fin and all the rest.
Are you going to be consulted by a doctor when starting fin / before starting?
Im doing fin soon and im going to a derm next week, but hes just going to tell me what i already know.

I can't believe that you're just starting the most basic ass treatments at that nw2.5. Meanwhile, I'm over here on less of a norwood than you using minox, fin, RU58841, and derminator 1.5mm every week. Why did you start this late?
I even bought a centrifugue and few supplies and did PRP myself for faster healing/scalp injections. You really got yourself only to blame for losing your hair. Saving it is like 10 bux a month if you buy stuff from third world suppliers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Im attempting to regrow myself to NW1 from 1,5, probably wont work, but let's test the power of minox+dermarolling+fin and all the rest.

Im doing fin soon and im going to a derm next week, but hes just going to tell me what i already know.

I even bought a centrifugue and few supplies and did PRP myself for faster healing/scalp injections. You really got yourself only to blame for losing your hair. Saving it is like 10 bux a month if you buy stuff from third world suppliers.
I’m considering fin+minox+dermaroller as well, what else are you gonna take? I didn’t made my decision yet bcuz scared of side fx and PFS, what do you think about this?

If i start tho it would be only 0.25 g per day, being 1.75 g per week.

Well, right now im using alfatradiol+stemox, and im waiting for fin, RU, Duta and fluridil to arrive. I have also minox in the fridge, and im using nizoral and other natural copes like castor oil, peppermint, an asian adenosine shampoo, etc. Im going to shave and do a round of PRP injections+rolling in a couple of weeks.
Im going to do a couple of cycles, that's why i have THE WHOLE set. Fin+minox+rolling is good enough, you can add tret to the minox.