Its over for panadabuy

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
As yall might be aware by now. Pandabuy along with many other vendors were involved in a huge nation wide raid by the authorities to stop the rep market and they have temporarily sized operations until further notice. r/fashionreps, r/designereps have privated their subreddits, along with many sellers have to deleted their yupoo pages to avoid bans and legal actions from authorities. All of this happened because of a few cunts on tiktok making reps mainstream and bringing unwanted attention and traffic to these sites. Fuck Tiktok tbh. This might be end of repcelling tbh. This is the biggest raid we've seen in years. @coispet @shizuku11111 @try2beme

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, VivaCristoRey, try2beme and 3 others
I saw

I received my last haul two months ago or something :feelscry:

It is irrevocably over for me and my reps

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees
I saw

I received my last haul two months ago or something :feelscry:

It is irrevocably over for me and my reps
I feel bad for the niggas who aren't aware of this. The website and app doesn't show any warnings. It let's you order stuff like normal but you are never recieving it because all of your items are seized. These niggas are basically burning money on fire @silencio

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lstar2005, coisbhai, try2beme and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
Have you found any alternatives?
There are some but they are probably not legit, so I won't risk it. But if you really need them then ask around on r/fashionreps2

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, Jason Voorhees and laaoo
There are some but they are probably not legit, so I won't risk it. But if you really need them then ask around on r/fashionreps2
Ive heard hoobuy is a good alternative

• +1
Reactions: silencio
They also had a data breach last month containing the user IDs, full names, phone numbers, email addresses, IP addresses, home addresses, order data, and other account data of over 1.3 million users.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
CHINKTOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA RUINS EVERYTHING 😡

• +1
They also had a data breach last month containing the user IDs, full names, phone numbers, email addresses, IP addresses, home addresses, order data, and other account data of over 1.3 million users.
Beyond over tbh

HOW WILL POORCELS DRIPMAXX ?!

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
I came I saw

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees
Making clothes is legit and all until you have to replicate some shit 😭💀
I think india has thr potential to be a huge player in the rep game. It has a textile industry that rivals that of china. Chinese are better at mass producing but Indian textiles are much higher quality and are capable of making more intricate designs with more exotic/rare materials but curries would much rather waste their time making small margins on boring print on demand shirts for drop shippers than make some actual money

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212 and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia