It’s over for Salludoncels [Salludon gets gracefully mogged and shit on by Med slayer]

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
8CFB1565 1747 4365 A162 28B9B08A9CF5

Who would have known that @Salludon doesn’t have as much appeal as a typical Mediterranean Chad? BTW this female is cute enough to the point where her opinion matters.
681A598D 3A99 406A A732 3042E480EA10

So fucking over

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 3832 and Golang
The quality of the pic is shit. Shot by a Nokia 1. But he will still lose the first guy is a bone monster.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy, Nisse, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
salludon's hair looks like shit in this photo
not the best pick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BigBiceps, Deleted member 3832 and 3 others
Salludon is PSL god, and an incel wet dream. His every feature is what every single incel wishes they had. But I can't help but think that somehow despite all of that, he still lacks some harmony (for lack of a better word). That's why he sometimes gets "rekt" vs chads who are 1-2PSL lower. Like even in this circumstance, I kinda agree with her, that the first guy is "better" looking. Maybe Salludon is just "too alien" or something. Idk.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, MrGlutton, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Salludon is PSL god, and an incel wet dream. His every feature is what every single incel wishes they had. But I can't help but think that somehow despite all of that, he still lacks some harmony (for lack of a better word). That's why he sometimes gets "rekt" vs chads who are 1-2PSL lower. Like even in this circumstance, I kinda agree with her, that the first guy is "better" looking. Maybe Salludon is just "too alien" or something. Idk.
The first guy has good aesthetics as well but better harmony. They’re both 7PSL imo.
874B0346 3F9A 4866 9728 4817A9A9DED5

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
how is this surprising at all?

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and jordanbarrettisgod
saluton dont have enough harmony there is something that holds him back idk but still mogs me to moon

how is this surprising at all?
I don’t know bruh, aspies here have me tripping because they genuinely believe that Salludon mogs a white Med slayer. Just check this shit out it gets even worse JFL
00339F6E 16A5 416A A6F8 043808DF3AAB

• JFL
Reactions: crosshold
I don’t know bruh, aspies here have me tripping because they genuinely believe that Salludon mogs a white Med slayer. Just check this shit out it gets even worse JFL
View attachment 392294
Tbh its over for all currys who look like currys

Tbh its over for all currys who look like currys
Not really. I just think Salludon’s comically wide PFL and his PFL/PFH ratio is so perfect that it’s overkill. He needs a more human eye area something like Gandy or Atesh Salih.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
pheno>bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Golang, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
pheno>bones
Not really. It’s just that the med Chad looks more human. Salludon’s eye area and collagen is overkill, he looks like he had botox injected into his face and he needs to chill out on all that squinting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Not really. It’s just that the med Chad looks more human. Salludon’s eye area and collagen is overkill, he looks like he had botox injected into his face and he needs to chill out on all that squinting.
cope
he looks like a pajeet
wich is a failo even with god-tier features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
they both slay who cares

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Greeicy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Golang and Deleted member 4671
They don’t have the same appeal. I much rather be the white med Chad tbh.
well we cant do anything, everyone knows whites hve the highest smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Golang
asking women lol

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
You used an old pic of Salludon, his lower third and zygos are even better now.
EAAC36E6 707E 482D 90D1 9BCF3F646DAF
EBB5FEE1 E438 480E A579 09E98DEC152C

Last edited:
please show the bitches face

she has to be giga stacy tier to call salludon ugly
Not gigastacy but I think she meant weird/uncanny not ugly
09986BDB 16FC 458E A874 98676851B7D3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, draco, Entschuldigung and 3 others
is that a gook? that picture is frauded to high hell, cant tell wtf she is.

def nothing special
She isn’t but that pic isn’t frauded that much it’s pretty close to how she looks in real life tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Salludon, Deleted member 6272 and 4 others
Imagine taking the word of a 3.75psl girl seriously. It’s her coping mechanism because she isnt even close to his looksmatch
Cope she’s cute enough to where her opinion matters. She looks slightly better in real life/in motion.

Cope she’s cute enough to where her opinion matters. She looks slightly better in real life/in motion.
I’ve seen bumble/badoo/tinder results of Salludon and it was full of validation from girls who mogged this girl by 1-2psl. How would u explain that then? Stop this cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Salludon, Deleted member 6272 and 1 other person

what did she rate you

• JFL
Reactions: Greeicy
He got implants
Lol how does that explain the improvements to his zygos and lower third after his initial transformation? He can't get implants on his implants.

I’ve seen bumble/badoo/tinder results of Salludon and it was full of validation from girls who mogged this girl by 1-2psl. How would u explain that then? Stop this cope
Salludon is goodlooking and i’m not denying that he’s a 7PSL mogger but he doesn’t have the same appeal as the med Chad. The med slayer edges him out by like 0.25PSL points.
what did she rate you
Bruh you know that people irl don’t just ask others to rate them JFL :lul: How aspie is that

They look like the same person ngl

• +1
Reactions: Golang
Salludon would MOG that Hindu if he had a NT pic taken with a good camera.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
bad picture of salludon to compare with

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
No shit the first guy wins

He is model tier
Salludon is the tier below model

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Greeicy and GrayEyedBarrett
Salludon would MOG that Hindu if he had a NT pic taken with a good camera.
Hindu? Stop your shitnik cope. The other guy is obviously white.

To be honest, fisrt picture guy looks natural extrovert chad
Second guy looks like morphed, filtered, and really weird pose
9 out of 10 will choose first one

Salludon has model features for sure, but some people saw him sayed he looks somehow weird and fake

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Greeicy and MrGlutton
To be honest, fisrt picture guy looks natural extrovert chad
Second guy looks like morphed, filtered, and really weird pose
9 out of 10 will choose first one

Salludon has model features for sure, but some people saw him sayed he looks somehow weird and fake
She replied and said that she didn’t mean to say he was ugly, he just isn’t her type.