IT'S OVER FOR SUB 5'10 MALES

justbigboned

justbigboned

Silver
My friend's girlfriend recently got back from bootcamp, she my friend and I decided to go to the gym. When I get there she was surprised that I can reach the pullup bars and she couldn't because "we are the same height." I am 5'8 and she is 5'3. She also refers to my 5'10 brother as tall. The hell?

The female brain is a mystery.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Good thing I'm 5'10.5 (cope)

Your 5'10 brother is seen as tall?

Your 5'10 brother is seen as tall?
He's effectively 5'11 with shoes but yes it baffles me. I think muscle mass has to do with it, skinny fat or skinny people are seen as taller than people with higher muscle density.

He's effectively 5'11 with shoes but yes it baffles me. I think muscle mass has to do with it, skinny fat or skinny people are seen as taller than people with higher muscle density.
so muscles make you seem shorter?

JFL @ gymcel copers

so muscles make you seem shorter?

JFL @ gymcel copers
Ywah just look at eddie hall vs mgk

Images
Images 1
Images 2
Download

They are both 6'3 but Eddie Hall looks like a Manlet, while MGK looks like a lanklet. I know these are extreme examples but they demonstrate my point.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and turkproducer
wear 1.5-2 inch lifts and you’re good

i’m 5’9 in U.K. and i am definitely below average but don’t feel too short

Well what do you expect? It is over for many, many men, man.

wear 1.5-2 inch lifts and you’re good

i’m 5’9 in U.K. and i am definitely below average but don’t feel too short
I feel short only when on the register and helping 62+ gigaheightChads

yeah foids are double digit iq when it comes to perceiving height. if you told her you were 5'10 she'd never notice it jfl

U live in America? Is that not manlet central
You would think but I see so many men that are over 6 feet tall it's insane. I am sure of their heights because I have to check ID for purchases. 6'5 doesn't look as tall as I thought it would be, but then a lot of them are fat ogres. I've seen a few 6'+ women too, it's insane. Most of them are white though.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You would think but I see so many men that are over 6 feet tall it's insane. I am sure of their heights because I have to check ID for purchases. 6'5 doesn't look as tall as I thought it would be, but then a lot of them are fat ogres. I've seen a few 6'+ women too, it's insane. Most of them are white though.
yeah bro it depends where u live

centre of a large city you will see lots of tall people

trust me just fraud your height, wear 2 inch lifts or even 1.5 and claim 5’10 no woman will call u short

Y
yeah bro it depends where u live

centre of a large city you will see lots of tall people

trust me just fraud your height, wear 2 inch lifts or even 1.5 and claim 5’10 no woman will call u short
Yeah, I'm just glad I am not sub 5'5, then I would just rope or use lifts. Lifts aren't necessary to live a normal life for me, people would take notice and think I am very self conscious about my height, and that would just look pathetic.