It's over for the Jews

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

The key difference in China’s case is that it is a country where speech is heavily regulated, monitored, filtered, and self-censored, and so a new wave of Jew-hatred there must be seen as not only tolerated, but openly promoted. Indeed, a new generation of Chinese cyber nationalists, well-connected pundits, and media-savvy “influencers” have been granted carte blanche to make careers out of poisoning the minds of China’s billion-plus active internet users with paranoid clickbait, including about “the Jews.”

On May 29, 2021, about a week after the Gaza ceasefire went into effect, Lu posted an 8,000-character screed in five parts titled “What Should We Make of the Jews?” The manifesto is not an original work; it combines antisemitic tropes from medieval Europe with more recent libels from the Middle East in a way that would strike most Western readers as almost pitifully familiar. Entire sections of the work, in fact, appear to be plagiarized or directly translated into Chinese from the darkest corners of the English-language internet. In certain parts, Lu adds his own musings to the mix; in others, he just quotes at length from Mein Kampf and the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Long after last year’s Gaza conflict had subsided, Lu continued to publish articles arguing that even if “beaten to death,” he “will never agree that Jews are a good partner to the Chinese people.”

Just fucking lol even the fucking Chinese are getting redpilled about the Jews :feelskek:

There isn't a single corner of the world that doesn't hate trolls.

It's fucking over for them especially now that the USA empire is collapsing with the expansion of BRICS and NATO getting fucked in Ukraine.

Over for Jewcels.

EDIT: I wanted to translate the original Chinese article using Chatgpt but it got flagged for anti-semitism jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HerpDerpson, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
Why does everyone hate them makes me kind of suspicious since I am always against the mainstream might need to start loving them

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Decha, TsarTsar444, Aypo129 and 9 others
wake up babe new schizo thread from disillusioned just dropped

nope jews won whites lost

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel
nope jews won whites lost
They would've if they hadn't fucked up Ukraine but they did and now their whole empire is collapsing. They're even so desperate they're talking about another COVID lockdown later this year jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Almost Chadlite, WeiWei and 3 others
Based chinamen. Surf's up, Jews down.

30806.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Everyone is waking up to Zionist rule, they are going to try something crazy in the next few years watch.

the ADL getting rekt on twitter recently was very satisfying.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
BRICS, NATO, USA, China, Russia...Behind all of these are Jews. Putin and Xi Jinping are in the WEF, which is a Jewish Masonic organisation. The Jews run a global, world organisation. Don't fall for the West vs East narrative. Its what they want.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, HerpDerpson, Joe Rogancel and 2 others
Revelations 3
9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

even kim jong un studied in a templar school in switzerland during his youth
there is no opposition, it's all interlinked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Krakowski
even kim jong un studied in a templar school in switzerland during his youth
there is no opposition, it's all interlinked
Do you think NSDAP was actually against jewish influence despite being elected to power through the help of rich industrialist (some jewish) and monarchs?

Do you think NSDAP was actually against jewish influence despite being elected to power through the help of rich industrialist (some jewish) and monarchs?
the reason why it was founded was to punish low class worthless jews for killing russian royalty and overthrowing tsarist russia (who were also blue blood)
it's a scheme and a fake war

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
BRICS, NATO, USA, China, Russia...Behind all of these are Jews. Putin and Xi Jinping are in the WEF, which is a Jewish Masonic organisation. The Jews run a global, world organisation. Don't fall for the West vs East narrative. Its what they want.
Jfl no they aren't. Why is NATO embarrassing itself in Ukraine right now against Russia then?

This is low IQ af. Ukraine is not just a money-making machine. They legit want to cripple Russia and China especially.
I usually like your takes but you fell for the Judeo-Putinist propaganda. NATO, Russia, China, Ukraine and a bunch of foreign organisations like Blackrock have all benefited from this war. This war also came right after the vaccination period ended, and it was meant to become a new global distraction. There is no West vs East. They are all in it together.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
why would they put on these shows of east v west then
I usually like your takes but you fell for the Judeo-Putinist propaganda. NATO, Russia, China, Ukraine and a bunch of foreign organisations like Blackrock have all benefited from this war. This war also came right after the vaccination period ended, and it was meant to become a new global distraction. There is no West vs East. They are all in it together.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
The future is Chinese

why would they put on these shows of east v west then
To cause fear and anxiety and distract the populace of those nations from questioning things like Covid and the financial system. Also it allows for them to build a narrative of fighting against an enemy so they can recruit or conscript people into an army and engage in war.

Again with the idiotic jew mongering

I have countless times made thread why jews alone were not behind NWO or ww2 or even ww1 but you people are never going to listen

Again with the idiotic jew mongering

I have countless times made thread why jews alone were not behind NWO or ww2 or even ww1 but you people are never going to listen
Can't view your profile to see your threads, sent link

Can't view your profile to see your threads, sent link

Two megathreads which i am going to expand to create a trilogy

To cause fear and anxiety and distract the populace of those nations from questioning things like Covid and the financial system. Also it allows for them to build a narrative of fighting against an enemy so they can recruit or conscript people into an army and engage in war.
Don't you think there are divergent interests in the world though? It's not logical to do things as dumb and wasteful like the Ukraine war to create a distraction. There are 100 cheaper and more effective things they could trick people with like another 9/11 and a war in Syria or something.

Because of my hazel eyes and Jew nose people like me will get their asses hunt down if Israel lose
Even though I’m of Nordic descent jfl