Its over for white men (JBW theory debunked)

JBW is a bluepill for incels who think they can get around looks theory somehow

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous and Insomniac
BBC always wins

It is over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon, heroinfather and Time Travel
Low IQ thread

What women say =/= what they do

This is blackpill 101

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Festrunk, Deleted member 176 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
leaf IQ thread. the females were all virtue signalling so they dont seem racist.
leaf IQ thread. the females were all virtue signalling so they dont seem racist.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1546, Warlockcel, AspiringChad and 4 others
If you're not WHITE you're not RIGHT

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Can't confirm
I dunno man, was walking through Chinatown (with wifey teehee) and saw lots of AMAF couples where the asian guy was tall and good looking. Most of the Wmaf ones were old or ugly.
Even saw 2 AMWF

I dunno man, was walking through Chinatown (with wifey teehee) and saw lots of AMAF couples where the asian guy was tall and good looking. Most of the Wmaf ones were old or ugly.
Even saw 2 AMWF
I think if an attractive whiteoid were to come along the asian foid would go for him instead of the chink.

• Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
JBW= major cope

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I think if an attractive whiteoid were to come along the asian foid would go for him instead of the chink.
Maybe man, all I can say is, I was walking around with her and people kept staring lmao. Keep in mind I look 16-17 at best dating a 26 yo woman, so stares are justified. From Asian men to Asian women to WMAF couples alike. Everyone was looking at me and I felt self conscious

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
1785.jpg

Bottom feeder IQ thread. There are so many things prooving JBW in SEA, Afrika and Latin America. Also as other posters have noted above most of these women are saying they prefer 'exotic' men just so they don't appear to be racist.

You are by far the worst poster on this site you kike.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Bottom feeder IQ thread. There are so many things prooving JBW in SEA, Afrika and Latin America. Also as other posters have noted above most of these women are saying they prefer 'exotic' men just so they don't appear to be racist.

You are by far the worst poster on this site you kike.
Keep coping cumskin

JBW is legit

they have the best percentage acceptance and abroad it is even better

whitecels seems high since the countries with hub of incels in the deevelopped world are mainly white and it afflicts such countries at a higher rate then non white countries on average

JBW is proven statistically what some virtue signalling women say for the camera is meaningless. this is blackpill 101

caging at that its all about their personality and vibe

this is the same channel we are talking about

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo
Most of the white women said white men.

OP = retard