It's over for you if you have high IQ

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
>High intelligence is touted as being predictive of positive outcomes including educational success and income level. However, little is known about the difficulties experienced among this population.

>High statistical significance and a remarkably high relative risk ratio of diagnoses for all examined conditions were confirmed among the Mensa group 2015 data when compared to the national average statistics. This implicates high IQ as being a potential risk factor for affective disorders, ADHD, ASD, and for increased incidence of disease related to immune dysregulation. Preliminary findings strongly support a hyper brain/hyper body association which may have substantial individual and societal implications and warrants further investigation to best identify and serve this at-risk population.

>Tsien (2016) defines intelligence as, “the ability to self-discover knowledge and patterns from a world full of uncertainties and infinite possibilities,” whose mission it is to “solve various problems in their natural and social environments in order to survive and thrive” (p. 2). The highly intelligent individual has a remarkable capacity for seeing and internalizing these vast uncertainties, possibilities, and problems. This gift can either be a catalyst for empowerment and self-actualization or it can be a predictor of dysregulation and debilitation as the present results suggest. If these individuals take in their world in such an overexcitable manner intellectually (hyper brain), then the potential exists for an intense level of physiological processing as well (hyper body).

>The hyper brain/hyper body theory is new and as such a number of studies will need to be carried out to better understand its strengths and limitations. Understanding the relationship between high intelligence and illness could have a significant personal and societal impact. In this study, we have presented a plausible, highly testable, theoretical framework that hopes to serve as a springboard for future experimental designs across disciplines.

1 s20 S0160289616303324 fx1 lrg

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616303324

a1c71.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Fear, 000 and 7 others
glad im low iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, 000, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
low iq cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogging, thecel, TheLionT and 10 others
Just induce brain damage theory

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Dolph Lundgren has a IQ of 165.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TheLionT, Deleted member 9344 and 8 others

^truecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Julius, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
Forgot to tag some high iq ppl @BrendioEEE @disillusioned

So Hippocrates was right jfl

Imagine being above 100 IQ in 2020

It is such a failo tbh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Explains why i am a failure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6997 and goat2x
Only on a forum like this would people say being stupid is a good thing

What were his writings regarding this topic?

To make it simple, his medicine implied that they were 4 type of people (it is called temperament), and one is the melancholic and he basically is high iq (excelling in analytical and stoical things) but more prone to depression, loneliness, and whole lot of diseases, way more than the others.

"Personality: Practical, pragmatic, realistic. Efficient, reliable, dependable. A reflective, stoic, philosophical bent. Can be nervous, high strung. Frugal, austere; can be too attached to material possessions. Serious, averse to gambling, risk taking. Can be moody, depressed, withdrawn. Can easily get stuck in a rut. Excessive attachment to status quo.

Predispositions: Anorexia, poor appetite. Nervous, colicky digestive disorders. Constipation. Spleen disorders. Nutritional and mineral deficiencies, anemia. Blood sugar problems, hypoglycemia. Wasting, emaciation, dehydration. Poor circulation and immunity. Arthritis, rheumatism, neuromuscular disorders. Nervous and spasmodic afflictions. Dizziness, vertigo, ringing in ears. Nervousness, depression, anxiety, mood swings. Neurovegetative dystonia."

This medicine is strongly blackpilled, based on empirical observation. Saying what is best for every temperaments and which looks feature are best overall, for example for skin it is getting nice and soft reddish skin, that carrot and oranges can give.

But J medicine replaced it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Dolph Lundgren has a IQ of 165.
there has never been any legitimate evidence that he nor any of the many celebrities with EXACTLY 160 iq (pretty suspicious tbh) actually have this. he's obviously smart, but literal genius levels are unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
What if you are High IQ GigaChad ?

Surely alot these disorders come from being smart enough that you cant cope with the fact other humans are superior to you

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4332
What if you are High IQ GigaChad ?

Surely alot these disorders come from being smart enough that you cant cope with the fact other humans are superior to you
You become a Hollywood superstar just like Dolph Lundgren

>High intelligence is touted as being predictive of positive outcomes including educational success and income level. However, little is known about the difficulties experienced among this population.

>High statistical significance and a remarkably high relative risk ratio of diagnoses for all examined conditions were confirmed among the Mensa group 2015 data when compared to the national average statistics. This implicates high IQ as being a potential risk factor for affective disorders, ADHD, ASD, and for increased incidence of disease related to immune dysregulation. Preliminary findings strongly support a hyper brain/hyper body association which may have substantial individual and societal implications and warrants further investigation to best identify and serve this at-risk population.

>Tsien (2016) defines intelligence as, “the ability to self-discover knowledge and patterns from a world full of uncertainties and infinite possibilities,” whose mission it is to “solve various problems in their natural and social environments in order to survive and thrive” (p. 2). The highly intelligent individual has a remarkable capacity for seeing and internalizing these vast uncertainties, possibilities, and problems. This gift can either be a catalyst for empowerment and self-actualization or it can be a predictor of dysregulation and debilitation as the present results suggest. If these individuals take in their world in such an overexcitable manner intellectually (hyper brain), then the potential exists for an intense level of physiological processing as well (hyper body).

>The hyper brain/hyper body theory is new and as such a number of studies will need to be carried out to better understand its strengths and limitations. Understanding the relationship between high intelligence and illness could have a significant personal and societal impact. In this study, we have presented a plausible, highly testable, theoretical framework that hopes to serve as a springboard for future experimental designs across disciplines.

View attachment 507144

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616303324

a1c71.gif
In conclusion I am high iq because of my many mental disorders

This all sounds like an epic cope tbh ngl. There have been plenty of high IQ inventors whom were good looking and romantically successful.

IQ is still the best predictor of overall life success & having a high one definitely doesn't mean it's over for you. At my school high iq kids who also have adhd get to exploit the system even further by getting extra time on all assignments & exams (even though they already fix the symptoms with ritalin/adderall). Good thread & good points made though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Attractiveness is correlated with IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
i don't think IQ itself matters that much, and in this society a lot of real high IQ people can go undercover without showing it if they were properly socialized/sexualized. and a lot of mediocre IQ hacks can create an impression of having high IQ just by spending all their free time ruminating.

few people will ever make something out of a 140+ IQ even if they have it. if they have a beautiful body and a sociable mind even less so. if that IQ goes into the body of a very beautiful woman then it's immediately over.
I've had a couple friends that were high IQ (know their results in school) and because they had sex and quality socialization early in life they have an astonishingly low desire to make their mark on the world.
they just want to do well in school, then get by at work and coom.
and nobody thinks they're some kind of genius. instead they try to pin that reputation on me because I'm a loner weirdo.

if you become a guy that acts and is known as a high IQ thinker type, you probably have some kind of problem keeping you from just enjoying life normally and freely.
your body or your emotions are fucked up in some way and the failures from that are pushing you to bottle up mental energy instead of doing things in the real world.

if you are truly high IQ then you should be able to show proof, like great results in school that are easily achieved and not grinded (even in middle school everyone shits on the obvious over-achievers and nerds because they notice and hate larpers), awesome career success, or some kind of great personal project that again is completed with relative ease, without some kind of ridiculous level of grinding and absurd time frame like "I've been working on this novel/book/videogame/PhD for 10 years and have nothing to show for it".

without those you're just some guy with a few genetic defects that spends all his time ruminating and gets told that he's smart while he works for 10 years on a simple project. while real well-adjusted and high IQ men and women do the minimum amount of work required to make a good impression in school and the job market, and then coast through life once they have a career and a family.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6572, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
high iq itself is obviously a positive trait, it’s the negative things that generally accompany it like social awkwardness and high inhib that is negative

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I’m an actual high IQ in the 140-150 range.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7560
indeed op indeed.

Its also a stereotypical joke that good looking people are dumb. And we can agree its true, since from personal experience and what we have seen till now in books and everything its widely accepted that u are either good looking or smart but never can be both.

All and all, all of u cucks here are smart and im just a stupid fucking idiot.

160 IQ guy here with dark triad traits. (literally the best combo imo so I mog you all)
Want proof? Read my posts.

This hyper mind / hyper body connection is new. Never heard of it. Maybe there *is* an evolutionary connection there but I doubt it.

Other than that I would just say that IQ in itself is bad because of the multiple disorders and stigma associated with that. But other traits can help you channel that high IQ into actual beneficial things such as statusmaxxing.

Not buying into this. HIGH IQ is always a good thing. Imagine being low IQ and can't even figure out basic shit. lmao

Not buying into this. HIGH IQ is always a good thing. Imagine being low IQ and can't even figure out basic shit. lmao
Obviously low IQ is bad.
But this is more about high IQ vs average to high-average IQ. If you have IQ at or above the average, then you get to enjoy party life without discovering and worrying about the other brutal existential truths.

High IQ = Depression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah if you are too high IQ, you might have other problems (to balance it out) and most likely be autistic and have social skill problems and nervous as fuck.

It's good to have higher than above average IQ but still have decent social skills and have good T levels as well.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Low IQ is the ultimate resource in today's world, and I don't have it. A high IQ man can't be motivated for a shitty online course/college/work or be satisfied with his life and be a hardworking conformist when he knows what chad's life is like, can't put in the effort he knows others never had to. Realizes the fleeting pleasure of a success comes after hundreds of hours of suffering and that's never worth it.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Imagine thinking you've taken the blackpill when you're a brainwashed NPC who thinks good grades = high IQ, it's just brain wiring, not having ADHD, good memory, no brain fog and interested in the subject.

I am high IQ and don't even have one of the mentioned problems, your study is worthless

GIGACOPE, high IQ is incredibly hard to achieve and in order to achieve it the individual has to be healthy. Ofc is not all that matters but it matters a lot. It is what differiences us from monkeys.

High IQ in itself is a massive boost. Other things you mentioned are not intelligence related and IQ points do not grasp intelligence in all its dimensions.

Although as I said intelligence is not the most important thing necessarily. People forget the personality with it too often. Also I am not that smart.