It's over for zayn, dropping psl becoming a normie soon

Deleted member 6531

Deleted member 6531

Solstice
Screenshot 20210221 154940

Officially over for zayn, imagine not being considered attractive to every brown girl when your psl 7

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 5698 and 5 others
They want colonizers only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 6531 and 6 others
He looks weaker than asians

ugly women have no right to speak
let alone ugly pajeetas

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Lmao, Deleted member 1100 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Chadeep and Deleted member 9072
They’re literally coping Zayn Malik would never date them, Zayns swag af

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Effortless, Lmao and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Effortless, Lmao and 10 others
he was never fucking psl 7 with those small bones and skull

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Effortless, Deleted member 5698 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Who cares about some low life pajeeta that doesn't find zayn attractive

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
My sister had a crush on him when she was younger, she prefers darker caucasians

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 10987
jfl what ethnic coping whores

theyre bottom of the SMV totem pole so they cope hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5698, Gengar and 2 others
Dumb bitch. If Zayn hit on her, she’d leave her husband without a thought.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 6273
Zayn is literally one of the best looking men alive

JFL @ those delusional whores who would probably cut a few fingers off to just see him in person

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 10987
You make a lot of thread how white men steal ethnic women
Only a cuck would talk like that
So for speaking the truth about ethnic women hating ethnic men I'm self hating???? Wow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
So for speaking the truth about ethnic women hating ethnic men I'm self hating???? Wow
Because you are over exagerating
White men get cucked here in France by Ethnics

Because you are over exagerating
White men get cucked here in France by Ethnics
It's all about perspective, where I live it's much different

Don't ethnic men also prefer white women lol. From you're perspective it seems more one sided like only ethnic foids do it.

Don't ethnic men also prefer white women lol. From you're perspective it seems more one sided like only ethnic foids do it.
nah man ion think theres many men out there with "colonization" fetishes (that legit disgusts me everytime i see it on social media, no matter the race), most of them just take what they can get jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Adriana Lima and Deleted member 6531
Doesn't matter what ethnic men prefer they can't get white women unless they're top of the race and that's like a very small proportion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10987
Lots of blacks don't see white women as thick enough

Doesn't matter what ethnic men prefer they can't get white women unless they're top of the race and that's like a very small proportion
Cope

nah man ion think theres many men out there with "colonization" fetishes (that legit disgusts me everytime i see it on social media, no matter the race), most of them just take what they can get jfl
I mean yeah but most men prefer white women too, they are just less picky due to circumstance, when they have the means (looks, money, status) alot of ethnic guys go for white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and curryslayerordeath
Lots of blacks don't see white women as thick enough
Yes and no tbh, from what I've seen blacks do prefer thicker girls but will compromise if she's white.

Yes and no tbh, from what I've seen blacks do prefer thicker girls but will compromise if she's white.
So why don't we see more white girls in music videos then??

• JFL
Dont ever try to pin standards on guys like that when 300lb black landwhales land guys of all races in the thousands

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and curryslayerordeath
I mean yeah but most men prefer white women too, they are just less picky due to circumstance, when they have the means (looks, money, status) alot of ethnic guys go for white girls.
there's prob a lot more white girls bc of their race having more attractive phenotypes & ppl with very high LMS would chase the highest looks girls

but i really rarely any men specifically fetishize girls because of their race specifically; even nba players, ethnic actors, rappers, etc tend to stick with a broad range of girls. unlike the depressingly high amt of deathnik whores who legitimately have colonization fetishes and would choose an average white guy over a gl ethnic guy.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
there's prob a lot more white girls bc of their race having more attractive phenotypes & ppl with very high LMS would chase the highest looks girls

but i really rarely any men specifically fetishize girls because of their race specifically; even nba players, ethnic actors, rappers, etc tend to stick with a broad range of girls. unlike the depressingly high amt of deathnik whores who legitimately have colonization fetishes and would choose an average white guy over a gl ethnic guy.
Tbh this doesnt exist in Toronto. if anything GL ethnics here can slay very attractive white women even if ethnic foids dogde him so its pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and curryslayerordeath
Dont ever try to pin standards on guys like that when 300lb black landwhales land guys of all races in the thousands
Only to be pumped and dumped

Tbh this doesnt exist in Toronto. if anything GL ethnics here can slay very attractive white women even if ethnics dogde him so its pretty good
gl ethnics do well here in south US too & most ethnics tend to stick with their own community of people generally. i wouldnt hate on someone for just wanting someone attractive

but it is very annoying when ethnic girls specifically chase white guys for the fact that theyre white (esp when they joke around abt it as if its some hilarious thing lol), not bc theyre gl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
gl ethnics do well here in south US too & most ethnics tend to stick with their own community of people generally. i wouldnt hate on someone for just wanting someone attractive

but it is very annoying when ethnic girls specifically chase white guys for the fact that theyre white (esp when they joke around abt it as if its some hilarious thing lol), not bc theyre gl jfl
It happens, but you can just flex white girls bc theyre better looking and give you higher status. As a GL ethnic, you arent losing by getting a white girl.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath