ITS OVER: HALOWEEN NIGHT OUT REPORT

i feel u i have vbery little appeal w white women
I have super low appeal to them (gl ones) but then again most normal ones give me weird looks, erhjicngirls eue fuck me though so I don’t even know if I’m ugly or GL anymore JFL . I need to leave the UK and the west or move to a super diverse city like London and become the ultra slayer cos white domininated environments make me incel. Though I did make a cumskin girl feel my dick a bit (she was drunk don’t care) and made her rub it a lil bit, she was a little crackhead type though I was just horny and wanted my PP touched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I hate self hating ethnics cos they are pieces of shit. They create mullatos who are competion for balck and white men we don’t want mullatos they mogg us both. I want it to be illegal for white men and black women to breed im ded srs

White and black women try to LTR me. Ethnic girls want me for ONS STR. Ethnics can self h8 all theh want as long as nigger men stop breeding with pig women I’m happy
So ur saying ethnic (brown and noodle?) Foids basically worship u so wanna ONS u just cos ur white? Fair enough.

Don't see why u struggle with white or black women though, u must be fairly elite looking of brown and noodle whores wanna ONS u, as they can pick from many white guys

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
So ur saying ethnic (brown and noodle?) Foids basically worship u so wanna ONS u just cos ur white? Fair enough.

Don't see why u struggle with white or black women though, u must be fairly elite looking of brown and noodle whores wanna ONS u, as they can pick from many white guys
I won’t say “worship” I’ll say are simply attracted to me, not every ethnic girl approaches me but ALL ARE RECEPTIVE never had a bad exp. I’m bbc btw.

I stuggle with white women cos they only care about NT and low inhb (I have a beard so I think that also lowers my looks rating with decent looking ones white girls into me are usually ugly or fat or very plain so I ignore them) I’m neither so I’m incel we are also both egotists. Black women like me as well just they don’t like ONS me they want to LTR me at least the GL ones do.

I won’t say “worship” I’ll say are simply attracted to me, not every ethnic girl approaches me but ALL ARE RECEPTIVE never had a bad exp. I’m bbc btw.

I stuggle with white women cos they only care about NT and low inhb (I have a beard so I think that also lowers my looks rating with decent looking ones white girls into me are usually ugly or fat or very plain so I ignore them) I’m neither so I’m incel we are also both egotists. Black women like me as well just they don’t like ONS me they want to LTR me at least the GL ones do.
Ur bbc yet ethnic and noodles like u?

Surprising man.

Yeah NT is important for white girls, not for noodles (I know legit autistic 3/10 white girls who slay slim noodles in HK).

Prob try charisma maxxing to hide non NT?

• +1
Ur bbc yet ethnic and noodles like u?

Surprising man.

Yeah NT is important for white girls, not for noodles (I know legit autistic 3/10 white girls who slay slim noodles in HK).

Prob try charisma maxxing to hide non NT?
Noodles are with a lot of blacks now man, I saw a lot of them attractive noodles as well with black dudes when I was out was very shocked. Even @Octillionaire has said he’s noticed it as well, asian women are broadening their horizons, and still are ignoring Asian men. Just don’t be Asian theory

Yeah I’m aspie noodles don’t care even when my cock was limp during sex she didn’t care, she did t make me feel like a subhuman so I eventually got hard and fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Noodles are with a lot of blacks now man, I saw a lot of them attractive noodles as well with black dudes when I was out was very shocked. Even @Octillionaire has said he’s noticed it as well, asian women are broadening their horizons, and still are ignoring Asian men. Just don’t be Asian theory

Yeah I’m aspie noodles don’t care even when my cock was limp during sex she didn’t care, she did t make me feel like a subhuman so I eventually got hard and fucked
Yeah ok these are westernized noodles, that makes sense. Lot of the realy attractive noodles i know in Australia and uk are with ethnic or black or defo mulatto guys.

Trust me in Asia noodles will hate u as much as they hate me jfl.

Try charisma maxxing. R u at least tall and jacked or robust?

• +1
Yeah ok these are westernized noodles, that makes sense. Lot of the realy attractive noodles i know in Australia and uk are with ethnic or black or defo mulatto guys.

Trust me in Asia noodles will hate u as much as they hate me jfl.

Try charisma maxxing. R u at least tall and jacked or robust?
Oh yeah but those are Asians in Asia, in the west blacks are seen as humans so their opinion isn’t the same as back home, I saw a hot Asian with a fat black guy I told @Cheesyrumble about it and I was very upset cos I couldn’t get that but this fat nigger fuck did piece of shit I was so angry man. I’m avg height I’m charisma maxxed jsut not NT I’ll talk to anybody and am outspoken and funny but my lack of NT and I’m very high inhb with women Causes me to appeal to different types of girls.

Mullatos we’re on a raid last night they were cucking eveybody, stealing girls from white men all night you could see the white guys weren’t happy

Oh yeah but those are Asians in Asia, in the west blacks are seen as humans so their opinion isn’t the same as back home, I saw a hot Asian with a fat black guy I told @Cheesyrumble about it and I was very upset cos I couldn’t get that but this fat nigger fuck did piece of shit I was so angry man. I’m avg height I’m charisma maxxed jsut not NT I’ll talk to anybody and am outspoken and funny but my lack of NT and I’m very high inhb with women Causes me to appeal to different types of girls.

Mullatos we’re on a raid last night they were cucking eveybody, stealing girls from white men all night you could see the white guys weren’t happy
Honestly it's hard to say.

I've lived in HK and the racism was so bad that's where I got blackpilled.

If have days where I'd just count the noodles with JBW guys and try to see how many mogged me, amd legit was less than 10%, and that's BEFORE coms8dering anything other than looks lol.

Am going to HK next week will report back if it's any different jfl

• +1
Honestly it's hard to say.

I've lived in HK and the racism was so bad that's where I got blackpilled.

If have days where I'd just count the noodles with JBW guys and try to see how many mogged me, amd legit was less than 10%, and that's BEFORE coms8dering anything other than looks lol.

Am going to HK next week will report back if it's any different jfl
Well you do live in gooklwnd. And many Asians hate curries for raping their women apparently. White is a status symbol (JFL) so you’ll never beat them in an ethnic nation. Many white women try running JBW on me but I’m immune due to having a no BS policy which more women women do

Well you do live in gooklwnd. And many Asians hate curries for raping their women apparently. White is a status symbol (JFL) so you’ll never beat them in an ethnic nation. Many white women try running JBW on me but I’m immune due to having a no BS policy which more women women do
Nah that's not why they hate brown people.

They hate us for 2 reasons:

1) their self hate means they worship white people, even my ex told me when she was a teenage and started dating a JBW she got amazing status boost and was aged the first time she saw a JBW properly. Pretty sure her, and her fri3nds who gave statusboost wouldn't have done that if it was me jfl.

2) in their self hate where they put white garbage JBW 2/10 on par with roman reigns, rock, Roshan, and zayn, they start to feel bad about themselves for being noodles hence they need someone to feel superior to, so that's why they need ethnics, curries, blacks to feel supeiort to

• Woah
Nah that's not why they hate brown people.

They hate us for 2 reasons:

1) their self hate means they worship white people, even my ex told me when she was a teenage and started dating a JBW she got amazing status boost and was aged the first time she saw a JBW properly. Pretty sure her, and her fri3nds who gave statusboost wouldn't have done that if it was me jfl.

2) in their self hate where they put white garbage JBW 2/10 on par with roman reigns, rock, Roshan, and zayn, they start to feel bad about themselves for being noodles hence they need someone to feel superior to, so that's why they need ethnics, curries, blacks to feel supeiort to
Makes sense it’s a matter of “At least we ain’t them” cope. Tbh I think Asians are ugly asf and I prefer curry women all day any day over East Asian women JFL, I live dark stacies and curries produce them so why would I want a egg freind rice over a vindaloo? I’ll alwyas be closer to curries than any other race that isn’t my own due to growing up around them so prob effects my rating of them, like if your Aidan and grew around blacks you will like them more. Also it’s a skin complexion thing South Asians do the same thing they hate on darkies, I have often said dark races are bullied for no reason

Makes sense it’s a matter of “At least we ain’t them” cope. Tbh I think Asians are ugly asf and I prefer curry women all day any day over East Asian women JFL, I live dark stacies and curries produce them so why would I want a egg freind rice over a vindaloo? I’ll alwyas be closer to curries than any other race that isn’t my own due to growing up around them so prob effects my rating of them, like if your Aidan and grew around blacks you will like them more. Also it’s a skin complexion thing South Asians do the same thing they hate on darkies, I have often said dark races are bullied for no reason
Irony is I'm lighter skinned than many noodles. And I don't just mean SEA. Even southern Chinese jfl

Irony is I'm lighter skinned than many noodles. And I don't just mean SEA. Even southern Chinese jfl
Let them birch niggas h8 on u. You’ll alwys be a sexy curry Rajaprajeet bad boy

Let them birch niggas h8 on u. You’ll alwys be a sexy curry Rajaprajeet bad boy
U can't really say that if u haven't seen me.

And yeah I'm totally done with haters. Useless people who think their special basically because they have low bodyfat and can wear tight clothes, and despite all that their hate for me is just a symptom of their own self hate and love for white guys.

Btw I showed a mainland Chinese girl who's been living in UK since university pics of Roman reigns, rock, Roshan, Malhotra, and Zayn this morning and she said none of them were attractive.

Her bf is 5'8, 60kg dripping wet, recessed, round jawed, pre puberty white guy with massive IPD :feelsmega: