It's over! Having bad genetics and environment in pubery is death sentence!!

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I had low prenatal t, i fucked my sleep around 14-16.5yo, i used to mouthbreath becouse of asthma and alergies. Becouse of not being able to play sports i wasn't maxing my t and hgh with football (socer for you muricacels) like every ee kid does. My posture was fucked from rotting in my room instead run. Also my status was fukced with reputation of something like 'coordination cancer". My acne was fucked beocues of both genetics and horrible diet, tons of sweets and colas every single day. I needed this to cope. Fuck man if i known about blackpill around 13yo maybe i wouldn't be that fucked

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, Peachy and Deleted member 616
its over if u dont born as chad, no matter what u do

cope height is genetics if you eat you grow chad eats ramen noodles and is 6ft4

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
No I will probaly be 6'2 when finish growing, so i would be 6'3 with perfect environment

Completely true. height is 99% genetics.

As an example: Me and my Cousin both grew up in the same environment side by side with each other. we did everything together (sports, Diet, etc...) and yet he's 6'7+ while i'm 5'2. why? genetic recombination that's why. our distant ancestor was Tall and he got that gene while i didn't. it's simple as that.

I had low prenatal t, i fucked my sleep around 14-16.5yo, i used to mouthbreath becouse of asthma and alergies. Becouse of not being able to play sports i wasn't maxing my t and hgh with football (socer for you muricacels) like every ee kid does. My posture was fucked from rotting in my room instead run. Also my status was fukced with reputation of something like 'coordination cancer". My acne was fucked beocues of both genetics and horrible diet, tons of sweets and colas every single day. I needed this to cope. Fuck man if i known about blackpill around 13yo maybe i wouldn't be that fucked
CoPe, AlL GeNeTiCs. ChAd AtE PiZzA AnD HaS 6 pack abs and is 6ft 8 with 1 hour of sleep a day.

I could be high tier normie facially and be around 6'3 with perfect environment
Giphy 8

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite