Story of the most aspie and retarded child. FUCK YOU IF YOU DIDN'T READ

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
When i was 5-7 yo in pre school i pissed in my pants becouse i was to shy to go to the toilet. I was to shy to play with other kids too. I didn't liked music becouse everybody liked that so i wanted to be diffrent. I stoped pissing in primary school, but i was still very aspie. I didn't crried backpack on my shoulders i carried it in my hands becouse everybody caried them that way and i felt diffrent, i was scared of doing something in same way that others did. I have incel tier last name so people made fun of this i tried to be funny and loughed too but inside i hated it. I still hate to introduce myself in school when i need to say my last name i hate when someone calls me that. Some dudes tried to bully me but i responded, i fought once so they didn't bothered me. I had asthma so i didn't worked out on pe or did any sports. I was playing in walking on my hands and knees like i tiger. Of course other kids saw that. Becouse of not doinig any sports i become ''coordination cancer''. I hated PE's so much. Chadlite in my school was the best athleat of course everybody knowed him becouse of that. I had my few friends that liked me a little bit. When i missed school i've taked lessons from them, but if they missed school to, whitch happened few times my mom called one foid from my class to get notes from her, becouse i was to scared to talk to her. Most of the kids thet lived close to school were backing home on foot while i backed home with my grandfather. Dudes loughed becouse of that of course. At the end of primary school at 12-13 yo i've got acne attact, i was whole red, i looked disgusting, i was at dermatologist, but i didn't wanted to treat this.

At 13yo i finished kind of 1st stage of primary school and i moved to kind of 2nd stage of that for 3 years, that's how education system works in my country. I went to my first disco and i was alone, i didn't danced of course. Once one foid came to group of as and wanted to dance with me but i refused then she grabed other dude and they went dance. This same foid once came to me on the break when i talked to my buddy manlet, one of few people that i consider friends, so i was playing and talking to this dude she came and wanted to try this game. I refused, then she said oh give me, i gave her that phone without a word i was whole red. She played a little and she went somewhere else. I was so aspie. At this moment i started to think i'm handsome but aspie. Then some foids gave me some attention, they were propably playing with me poor aspie subhuman so i went to another disco. I was at my phone all the time, i didn't danced once, when dudes and foids wanted to dance with in that group dances in whole class i refused. One of the worst moments ion my life. At this stage one 6ft foid called me pitifull, and said that i have no friends. I tried to ignore her but she said to my buddy '' he inside knows that's the truth''. I almost cried there. Then that foid started trying picking me up https://looksmax.org/threads/i-hate-this-bitch.31851/ but again as aspie number one i fucked up. That 6ft foid started bing nice to me and flirt a little bit whitch was weird. I wondered if they really like me or not? But at the end they both finished with clsassmate chadlite in threesome. I was looking at this foid at school everyday, i thinked about her every day, it was the best and worst part of my life at the same time.

Then i moved to highschool, to same highschool that foid was going. It was 100% coincidence i wanted to go there and she wanted to go there too. I saw her few times, she said hi few times when i thought that we went to same school is some destiny. I didn't socialize in new class only one ulgy foid did talk to me a little. I wasn't aspie at the begining i played sigma mindset game then. i really belived that foids won't resist that. After half a school year i was so lonely so i decided to move to other school to class with only dudes. It's kind of combination of callage and highschool. I learn normal subjects and profesion whitch in my case is electrician. In this class there are only dudes includeing 2 from my primary school, dudes that i liked a lot, one was that manlet when that foid aproached and other was subhuman curry that now try to pick up some foids together with chadlite. So i survived somehow but i still need to wait for the bus with dudes and foids from primary school. I just browse looksmax when they talk. Also there's so many hot foids in school and bus that inceldom make me crazy. At least i'm quite nt in my class. Thanks if you red this all, now you now what does mean being autistic.

FUCK YOU IF YOU DIDN'T READ, YOU DON"T NEED TO WRITE THIS BELOW

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

giphy.gif

might not read, i’ll think about it later

Faggot have you never heard of paragraphs???

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
hope u slay in school bro

JFL I also switched schools, but just too see how many girls will have a crush on me, before they discover I'm a unbearable aspeie. Whenever I found out someone had a crush on me I became hyper nt extrovert for a while.

Read every word

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
read every single word honestly

I'm glad i was raised by fucked up parents who made me hate women, that whole "pity friend" thing foids do in middle school is the worst, i was very unreceptive to people wanting to talk to me as a obvious low status subhuman lanklet in general so i just low inhib maxxed and called them a dirty whore who isn't worth the bullets it would take to shoot them in my own language and when they complained abt it i said i just wanted to wish her a good day

i cant read this man :( can u send me a video of some sort so i can listen to it?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and NiBBaCel
i cant read this man :( can u send me a video of some sort so i can listen to it?
use google translate if you're not wnoyyed by this voice

Not even the title. Joke. :p