• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., sergeant blackpill and Gaia262
swallow your pride and get the jab brotha

• Ugh..
Reactions: fras
Either rotting in my apartment forever or vax
Cause no train for me without test
clown world, it dumbfounds me that people don't realize where this is heading, the future is grim when governments more or less start forcing people to take the vaccine at gunpoint. People don't realize that this means that from now on it will be open season to arbitrarily force the population to do a little bit of this and that "OR ELSE".

The vast majority of normalfags are literally applauding state mandated vaxx, really let that thought zimmer in your head for a while..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Constantin Denis
fake your test bro its easy i did it all the time until the 2g rule came

My advice to OP is just be happy that you and your parents are still alive and out of jail. Second advice is get the fuck out of this country while you can...before they build up a wall again. I am working night and day to GTFO of here before they make that illegal as well (which I am 100% sure will be soon). Learn another language and get as far away as you can... Move to a different continent as the commies will come after you bro. I heard some countries in South America will give you a citizenship for 2000 bucks.

fake your test bro its easy i did it all the time until the 2g rule came

No they have software to detect false certificates now and if you fake your certificate you can go to jail up to 5 years in Germany. They made a new law just to make sure you are fucked if you fake your certificate. Germany has become one crazy fucked up country.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ALP and .👽.
My advice to OP is just be happy that you and your parents are still alive and out of jail. Second advice is get the fuck out of this country while you can...before they build up a wall again. I am working night and day to GTFO of here before they make that illegal as well (which I am 100% sure will be soon). Learn another language and get as far away as you can... Move to a different continent as the commies will come after you bro. I heard some countries in South America will give you a citizenship for 2000 bucks.

No they have software to detect false certificates now and if you fake your certificate you can go to jail up to 5 years in Germany. They made a new law just to make sure you are fucked if you fake your certificate. Germany has become one crazy fucked up country.
South America has the baddest bitches too esp like brazil and shit

he can drive with a car to hes parents

he can drive with a car to hes parents

While the commies allow him to do so. When it comes to Germany the best thing you can do is GTFO while you can.

clown world, it dumbfounds me that people don't realize where this is heading, the future is grim when governments more or less start forcing people to take the vaccine at gunpoint. People don't realize that this means that from now on it will be open season to arbitrarily force the population to do a little bit of this and that "OR ELSE".

The vast majority of normalfags are literally applauding state mandated vaxx, really let that thought zimmer in your head for a while..
this reads like a pol post but I agree sover