It’s over. I couldn’t stop thinking about my oneitis when I was fucking this other foid

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,925
Reputation
33,385
I just kept thinking how I wish it was her


Holy fuck it’s over r


All my issues would go away if she messsged me rn saying come over


Fuck nigga fuck this shit I will never move on it’s so over I just want to fuck her

I swear to god I just need to see her at a party or some shit and she would let me slay
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: incomplete
at least youre touching a female!
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pexy, incomplete and TGUN.
why don't you contact her
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Replies
6
Views
65
incomplete
incomplete
fairfields
Replies
5
Views
90
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
rollthefuckingdice
Replies
12
Views
44
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
16
Views
98
foxhead131
foxhead131
FoidEater
Replies
2
Views
43
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top