it's OVER i might need orbital decompression

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
it's fucking OVER , how dangerous is this surgery ? and is there a non-surgical way to make the orbital ball seek back at least 1mm (my case is too light to be called "bulging eyes" but enough to give me that low trust look and unlet my lower eyelids to be tighter) ?

can UE fillers and infraorbital implant at least make my eyes appear deeper set and get rid of that eyelid roundness ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
literally who cares if you can afford the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Gurthee_Dong
it's fucking OVER , how dangerous is this surgery ? and is there a non-surgical way to make the orbital ball seek back at least 1mm (my case is too light to be called "bulging eyes" but enough to give me that low trust look and unlet my lower eyelids to be tighter) ?

can UE fillers and infraorbital implant at least make my eyes appear deeper set and get rid of that eyelid roundness ?
It depends on how much protrusion you have. Post or pm me your pics

literally who cares if you can afford the surgery.
i heared it can cause blindness

other complications like blurred or double vision are even less rare

It depends on how much protrusion you have. Post or pm me your pics
sorry i don't post pics but basically it's less than any case you see on taban results

but still enough protusion to be ugly

its not a good surgery unless severe

infras + supras implants are a better option

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Oberyn, lepo2317 and 2 others
sorry i don't post pics but basically it's less than any case you see on taban results

but still enough protusion to be ugly
I can't tell you anything without pics dude jfl

Check thyroid first.

Taking thyroid (NDT) fixed my slightly bulging eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, chigoha and Deleted member 18361
I can't tell you anything without pics dude jfl
it looks like salludon's before version
i3gmtiqcbjp41-jpg.494649

it looks like salludon's before version
i3gmtiqcbjp41-jpg.494649
the front doesn't matter, whether or not orbital decompression is worth it depends on the side profile. You need to see if the eye actually protrudes or it's a fat placement issue.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
really ?

lifefuel for me if true
Yes, and most will benefit from taking thyroid since it's involved in many processes of body, such as in energy production, production of youth hormones -- including gonadal testosterone synthesis, digestion, gut morality, hair growth, cognitive function, etc.

Just check your morning temperature upon waking, if it's < 36.6C, and after eating <37c then you have hypothyroidism.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel and chigoha
Yes, and most will benefit from taking thyroid since it's involved in many processes of body, such as in energy production, production of youth hormones -- including gonadal testosterone synthesis, digestion, gut morality, hair growth, cognitive function, etc.

Just check your morning temperature upon waking, if it's < 36.6C, and after eating <37c then you have hypothyroidism.
what's the perfect dose / routine of taking ndt ?

Bulging eyes are a simptom of hyper, not hypo. Did you do some blood work regarding thyroid or did you draw your conclusions based on symptoms?

Please don t take my words as insults. I notice you are all about the ray peat lifestyle and that s all fine and good by me. But in the case of thyroid, bloodwork can actually be useful, that s why i ask.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Bulging eyes are a simptom of hyper, not hypo. Did you do some blood work regarding thyroid or did you draw your conclusions based on symptoms?

Please don t take my words as insults. I notice you are all about the ray peat lifestyle and that s all fine and good by me. But in the case of thyroid, bloodwork can actually be useful, that s why i ask.
Yes I have had blood tests done. And no they are not as useful as you think. Again, TSH is not reflective of thyroid function. However, total and free T3/T4 can be useful.

And bulging eyes can be from both hypo/hyper.

Yes I have had blood tests done. And no they are not as useful as you think. Again, TSH is not reflective of thyroid function. However, total and free T3/T4 can be useful.

And bulging eyes can be from both hypo/hyper.
Thanks for the reply. Good to know you had blood tests. I never mentioned TSH.
Are you from America? From what i read over there they ask only for TSH, usually. However this is not the case. In my country they ask for a lot of shit. Total T3, reverse T3, total T4, free T4, 2 types of antibodies and these are just for thyroid but usually they ask for other stuff as well

Thanks for the reply. Good to know you had blood tests. I never mentioned TSH.
Are you from America? From what i read over there they ask only for TSH, usually. However this is not the case. In my country they ask for a lot of shit. Total T3, reverse T3, total T4, free T4, 2 types of antibodies and these are just for thyroid but usually they ask for other stuff as well
UK.

I get private testing, and all the things you mentioned are included.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88