Its over if u haven’t learnt how to approach before 16

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
Tbh jfl
There’s this coop cashier who gave me iois but always was too aspie or stoned to flirt back and now she probably thinks I’m a creep since no iois anymore

Inb4 chad gets sucked off at the spot

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Ethnicope, HurtfulVanity and 1 other person
i learned it late. like at 18 i approached my first girl and had srs autism before. not like super autistic but i would never think about talking to girls tbh.

i scared many girls before that. some giving me straight compliments and i just pretended i didnt hear etc

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 3902
I am aspie aswell.

i learned it late. like at 18 i approached my first girl and had srs autism before. not like super autistic but i would never think about talking to girls tbh.

i scared many girls before that. some giving me straight compliments and i just pretended i didnt hear etc
Im 18 tho is there still hope :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Im 18 tho is there still hope :what:
ye its not too late imo. i had huge dopamine rushes at the time tho from gym and compliments. always talked to alot or strangers in the mall, street etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Just let women approach. By approaching yourself you'll just approach ones who don't even in all actuality like you and you'll crush your confidence.

@Amnesia thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Why nor just get approached ? Its easier

Just let women approach. By approaching yourself you'll just approach ones who don't even in all actuality like you and you'll crush your confidence.
Just wait till you die theory tbh
She 100% liked me and a foid who once was shopping with me there confirmed , I just creeped her out
Not everyone can be 6ft2 chad

• +1
She 100% liked me and a foid who once was shopping with me there confirmed , I just creeped her out
Well if she liked you, she still probably likes you, just gave up trying. Go for it.

• +1
By approach you mean "hey wanna go out for a date" or giving iois?
Ioi is no approach lol :D yeah I mean the first one, or atleast her coming to talk to you about anything so you can tell your business easier

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1

Not everyone can be 6ft2 chad
some girls will NEVER approach so if she gives straight iois u should approach. i had some girls giving me iois daily for months but eventually they left school and were done before me and never approached. i remember 2 extreme cases where girls looked at me every single school break for months and even did starring like if i looked back, one of them wouldnt look away etc.

• +1
Ioi is no approach lol :D yeah I mean the first one, or atleast her coming to talk to you about anything so you can tell your business easier
Then how about coming up to me and asking my name,where I am from,some giggle and smiles + staring at me when I am not looking? Is it also a approach? I assume that girl is just being nice to me?

some girls will NEVER approach so if she gives straight iois u should approach. i had some girls giving me iois daily for months but eventually they left school and were done before me and never approached. i remember 2 extreme cases where girls looked at me every single school break for months and even did starring like if i looked back, one of them wouldnt look away etc.
It’s socially given
Girl think they only need to give ioi and from this point it’s they guys turn
Excepts its a chad who mogs her to death or she really really really really likes him for some reason

• +1
Then how about coming up to me and asking my name,where I am from,some giggle and smiles + staring at me when I am not looking? Is it also a approach? I assume that girl is just being nice to me?
That's a strong ioi, but yeah, it means 99% surely she's in to you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3902
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Most girls don't approach, but some do. Everyone goes according to their style but I find it easier to go for women who approach me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 1140
Most girls don't approach, but some do. Everyone goes according to their style but I find it easier to go for women who approach me.
same ofc. its always nicer if girls approach but it doesnt happen daily and mostly not by girls that i want (at least for me). girls giving iois were better

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Brb telling them niggas on .co they just gotta wait till they get approached

Brb telling them niggas on .co they just gotta wait till they get approached
I very rarely got approached before too when I had acne in face, was skinny with worse haircut. Now I do, because I actually did something, and I'm not even nearly done yet.

• +1
Just be very good looking theory
“I find it easier to go for women who approach me”

No shit Sherlock JFL.

same ofc. its always nicer if girls approach but it doesnt happen daily and mostly not by girls that i want (at least for me). girls giving iois were better
Yeah doesn't happen me to even weekly either, but around once in a month someone usually does. Quite often the girls are not much my type, but last time I was hanging out with my mate and this absolute beauty started complimenting my looks, asked for my snap and invited me to come to her place in last weekend. Now we're dating.

• +1
Yeah doesn't happen me to even weekly either, but around once in a month someone usually does. Quite often the girls are not much my type, but last time I was hanging out with my mate and this absolute beauty started complimenting my looks, asked for my snap and invited me to come to her place in last weekend. Now we're dating.
Your PSL Level ?

Idk tbh. Never asked for a rating. You can't reliably rate your own looks.
nobody can objectively rate your looks. especially not guys on some online forum. you might have appeal to girls but guys on here call you ugly cuz u dont look like chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and BigBiceps