its over if ur parents dont have enough money for u so that u wont have to ever work

T

traveler

Kraken
srs

imagine being brought into this world just so u have to work starting at like early 20s until 60s 9-5 8 hours a day 5 days a week for like 40 + years

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, AlexBrown84, Tabula Rasa and 13 others
It’s not all that great for some people. You get sheltered all your life and you don’t work for shit. People make meaningful connections through hustle.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
srs

imagine being brought into this world just so u have to work starting at like early 20s until 60s 9-5 8 hours a day 5 days a week for like 40 + years
Maybe. But it's taught me to work hard. I have a rich buddy who has aged like shit from continuous partying, drinking and sunny travels. He's now 25 years old and the only appealing factor he has is his parents money.

I've worked hard since I was 16 years old, in my mid 20's right now. I have 2 business', one which I only work on once a week and can leave it remote and it does me very well. I'm making happy money and enjoying life. I have enough to travel abroad and get myself a decent jaw surgery rather than wait 10 years on the NHS. I'm currently in a band, writing material and enjoying life. I can work remotely and have learned not to over-spend.

I wouldn't change a single element of my life, because I've made real friends who stuck by me before money was in our lives. I have family who are proud of my work ethic. I have a girlfriend who I can treat well and I believe I have a healthy mind/body. If I ever have a child I won't bring them up with money, they need to learn to work. The people I hate the most are the ones who are spoonfed. Unless you're the child of Marilyn Monroe or Madonna I see no reason why you should think you're better than anyone because of money.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Kamui, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
just have rich parents theory

• +1
Reactions: traveler

Maybe. But it's taught me to work hard. I have a rich buddy who has aged like shit from continuous partying, drinking and sunny travels. He's now 25 years old and the only appealing factor he has is his parents money.

I've worked hard since I was 16 years old, in my mid 20's right now. I have 2 business', one which I only work on once a week and can leave it remote and it does me very well. I'm making happy money and enjoying life. I have enough to travel abroad and get myself a decent jaw surgery rather than wait 10 years on the NHS. I'm currently in a band, writing material and enjoying life. I can work remotely and have learned not to over-spend.

I wouldn't change a single element of my life, because I've made real friends who stuck by me before money was in our lives. I have family who are proud of my work ethic. I have a girlfriend who I can treat well and I believe I have a healthy mind/body. If I ever have a child I won't bring them up with money, they need to learn to work. The people I hate the most are the ones who are spoonfed. Unless you're the child of Marilyn Monroe or Madonna I see no reason why you should think you're better than anyone because of money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, GetShrekt, Clown Show and 3 others
It’s not all that great for some people. You get sheltered all your life and you don’t work for shit. People make meaningful connections through hustle.
legit some cons but the $ makes up for it

For some reason parents who have waged all their life really really want to make their kids go through it too. They don't like seeing their kids have it better.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
srs

i started working rn at 19.

Been a month working from 7:00 to 18:00. Office job

Get home no energy, just waiting for tomorrow to work again.

My parents told me to work really hard and to get better and get a career to work all my life.

Truly depressing. How are people doing it for 40 years, im dropping it on december

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, traveler and Pikabro
And you get sick, shorten your lifespan because of waking up to alarm and working your entire life.

No mentally healthy human would want to go work and would rather stay in comfort if given the chance. Rich people of the world don't work, slaves do. We are all slaves.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Pikabro
I’ve completely wasted my youth and freedom. Now it’s off to the wagie cagie lol

For some reason parents who have waged all their life really really want to make their kids go through it too. They don't like seeing their kids have it better.
legit observation

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
my kids and their kids and their kids ain’t gotta work

• Woah
Reactions: traveler