Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Yakhi 😹🤙😹🤙

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Sigmamale and Deleted member 9779
zygoless or no under eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and rand anon
WTF 10/10 APPEAL IM PUTTING THIS IN MY LOOKSMAX INSPIRATION PLAYLIST ALONG W CICO LAKOSKI AND VINI HACKER

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 9779, alriodai and 1 other person
Mfs be jerking off to popular model faggots like bro maybe you can look like him if ur 6.5/10 if you got 9% bf and took looksmaxing seriously

Mfs be jerking off to popular model faggots like bro maybe you can look like him if ur 6.5/10 if you got 9% bf and took looksmaxing seriously
If 6.5/10 was your base before looksmaxing*

What can you achieve as a 5.5/10 before looksmaxing?

WTF 10/10 APPEAL IM PUTTING THIS IN MY LOOKSMAX INSPIRATION PLAYLIST ALONG W CICO LAKOSKI AND VINI HACKER
Ngl james mirin your choices in sex appeal chads, we got the same taste, chico vinnie n zurz, who else u liKE,

sounds like projection bro
i'm already ascended and can get bitches

life is not about bitches, and sometimes your genes limit you

i'm already ascended and can get bitches

life is not about bitches, and sometimes your genes limit you
Can you send me some bitches over? Yakhiii 😹🤙😹🤙

Im projecting if i say you can look like a model if u take looksmaxing seriously and have a good base :lul:?

Im projecting if i say you can look like a model if u take looksmaxing seriously and have a good base :lul:?
no you're projecting as if you're ugly and not looksmaxxing so you tell other people to, like just because we post about dudes like that don't mean we're some ugly fucks

you can't look like a model because 99% of this forum has shit base, only @Erik-Jón can tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Adonis
no you're projecting as if you're ugly and not looksmaxxing so you tell other people to, like just because we post about dudes like that don't mean we're some ugly fucks

you can't look like a model because 99% of this forum has shit base, only @Erik-Jón can tbh
Mfs on this forum have a higher chance to look like the bogdanoff brothers after surgery than look like the psl gods

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Mfs on this forum have a higher chance to look like the bogdanoff brothers after surgery than look like the psl gods
Delusional "YOU CAN BECOME A MODEL IF YOU SURGERY BRO"
There's many people on non-blackpilled forums like this who actually do surgeris and still look botched and shit

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Adonis
There's many people on non-blackpilled forums like this who actually do surgeris and still look botched and shit
Yeah mfs need to stay realistic.
Still I think the large majority of normie men can profit from well done surgeries.
Just gotta stay realistic with the results.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yeah you need a shit ton of money to for revision Bella hadid has had like 10 nose jobs or something crazy and cheekbone shit done

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Yeah you need a shit ton of money to for revision Bella hadid has had like 10 nose jobs or something crazy and cheekbone shit done
my nigga you could legit look like a model if you wanted, you need a nose job to get a top tier nose, orthodonist to widen your mouth asap, and colormaxxing your eyebrows and eyelashes

if u were ugly i would have told u like i told the 10 thousands niggas that PM'd me for a rating

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Alr lol i rarely come to this forum and Im already almost fully done with looksmaxing and have no problem getting bitches, and i agree 99% have a shit base but I already said if ur base before looksmaxing is 6/10 you have potential to look like chad/chad lite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Ngl james mirin your choices in sex appeal chads, we got the same taste, chico vinnie n zurz, who else u liKE,
chalamet elordi are both appeal kings too bad i cant be a famous actor and get status halo lmfao

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Adonis
  • Love it
my nigga you could legit look like a model if you wanted, you need a nose job to get a top tier nose, orthodonist to widen your mouth asap, and colormaxxing your eyebrows and eyelashes

if u were ugly i would have told u like i told the 10 thousands niggas that PM'd me for a rating
This is what I mean

chalamet elordi are both appeal kings too bad i cant be a famous actor and get status halo lmfao
mirin bro wtf, same taste
why were we beefing?
send me ur discord boyo

• JFL
Why is everyone trying to post like u @KING REIDYZ

If he had good eye area he would be insane.

:feelswah:

I’m not to worried about nose and mouth because bloat effects them nobagger has same Norwegian nose and it looked like shit when he was bloated and looks aesthetic no that he’s lean because the cartilage is very narrow with bloat it doesn’t hug the nose properly, also mouths appeal wider after losing bloat my nose and mouth width ratios should be fine, but idk about a model