It's over if you assimilate. ETHNICS GTFIH.

Deleted member 15306

Deleted member 15306

Silver
Thots are hypergamous i.e. have a pathological urge to monkeybranch to men of high status relative to the climate they live in.

One of the ways to mitigate this is locationmaxxing to inflate your SMV i.e. go to Asia/Latin America and run JBW; but this obviously only works for scaly, acne-ridden, prematurely balding, cumskin manlets.

This is how to replicate a similar dynamic as an ethnic.

DO

NOT

ASSIMILATE

Remember; hoes want to fuck higher SMV men relative to the other men in their climate.

YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR WOMEN DO <NOT> ENTER OUTGROUP CLIMATES, AND PULL OUTGROUP WOMEN INTO YOUR CLIMATE.

You need to raise your daughters as radical muslimahs, black activists and hindunats; expose them to Islamic/White slave trade atrocities from a very young age. Traumatize them.

Don't let them watch Netflix/Hollywood etc. don't even teach them to speak English/local language. Send them to schools and environments that cater exclusively to people of your ethno-religious-cultural denomination i.e. Islamic schools or black schools. If it isn't possible, pull them out of school TBH. Only let them hang out with family and cover up their hair and titties so outgroup men aren't stimulated and thus won't pursue.

Whatever interaction you have with outgroup niggers should be structured around pulling them into your culture; I notice a lot of Bollywood consoomer Afghans and cumskin thots get all giddy when they find out I have curry ancestry and want to talk about dumb movies and songs; ez lay TBH.

Doing this you can impregnate mayo culture with your own respective culture and overpower their cultural pressures/beauty ideals in a sense.
The Jews are doing this in America w.r.t. having promoted nigger culture within cumskin culture to the point that you now have pockets of America where niggers actually have high SMV; these tend to be the coastal/cosmopolitan areas where they consoom a lot.

Curries think they're good immigrants but actually fucked themselves by assimilating; making themselves undesirable to both society as well as their own women (westernized and thus want mayo cock). Should've covered up their hoes and brainwashed them into radical Hinduism.

You need to SHITTY-IMMIGRANT-MAX.
BUILD ENCLAVES, RUN YOUR OWN INSTITUTIONS, RAPE WHITE WOMEN, ATTACK WHITE MEN WHO DARE ORBIT YOUR ETHNIC WOMEN AND THEIR TIGHT SWEET PUSSIES GL.

Incoherent and didn't really think all this through but I'm onto something TBH.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 15343, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
How old are you?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 4946, randomvanish and 7 others
How old are you?
Muslim men in India are literally doing this shit to your Hindu/Sikh whores despite being 15% of the population with the help of Bollywood and mate-guarding.

Keep coping with ''love jihad'' and ''grooming''.

:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Squirtle
top gun glasses GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 12669, Squirtle and 1 other person
white people should start doing this. When I have a family there will be a ban on nigger music and anything after 2010

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkthrone, Melo95, Larpongstopper and 7 others
How about staying in your shithole countries in the first place?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Stare, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
Muslim men in India are literally doing this shit to your Hindu/Sikh whores despite being 15% of the population with the help of Bollywood and mate-guarding.

Keep coping with ''love jihad'' and ''grooming''.

:blackpill:
Like I give a shit, I was born and raised in U.K.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Squirtle
Like I give a shit, I was born and raised in U.K.
Keep coping.

They are literally parking outside of your elementary schools and your 14 year old JBs get in the car with them lmfaooo. IN THE UK.

''GrOoMeD''.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Squirtle
Shitty migrant maxing is legit, boyos; whatever you do, do not assimilate. Hypergamy is informed by the culture, it's why K-POP consoomers want to suck off 2PSL gooks.

RADICALIZE + MATEGUARD + DO NOT ASSIMILATE + DISSEMINATE YOUR CULTURE = HOW ETHNICS WIN.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Keep coping.

They are literally parking outside of your elementary schools and your 14 year old JBs get in the car with them lmfaooo. IN THE UK.

''GrOoMeD''.
My 14 year olds?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Shitty migrant maxing is legit, boyos; whatever you do, do not assimilate. Hypergamy is informed by the culture, it's why K-POP consoomers want to suck off 2PSL gooks.

RADICALIZE + MATEGUARD + DO NOT ASSIMILATE + DISSEMINATE YOUR CULTURE = HOW ETHNICS WIN.

This, this and this. Unfortunately this never works for long. When life becomes too easy (which it is in the West), men will eventually become weak and be unable to enforce this system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Squirtle
do y’all not realize segregation is old news? people all around the world have global exposure and the capability to travel as far as they desire. At some point in the future race will likely not exist at all tbh

do y’all not realize segregation is old news? people all around the world have global exposure and the capability to travel as far as they desire. At some point in the future race will likely not exist at all tbh
Globalism, miscegenation and cosmopolitanism aren't stopping Muslims from creating Sharia no go zones nor will it keep white supremacy from surviving.

Shitty migrant maxing and derivatives thereof will remain relevant because hypergamy will remain relevant.

There will never be an egalitarian, communitarian society where everyone gets their looksmax. Women won't let it happen.

My 14 year olds?

Ah, you're coping by dissociating and leaving them to their fate due to your own powerlessness and to hold onto your sanity.

Very beta but understandable.

How about staying in your shithole countries in the first place?

We literally were until your lazy asses came over looking to outsource your jobs. Besides, the west is all over the world today; development is westernizing societies. This is pertinent in non-western countries as well.