It's over if you didn't had any crazy sex story.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Chad lose his virginity at young age with hottest foid in the school, chad gets blowjob in public toilet, he fucks his teacher, his stepsister, he aproach in the schoop to help with shopping and then fuck this foid at her home. He help younger jb's with maths and fuck them after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Demir and Deleted member 1464
My first gf gave my blowjob in the university garden. But yeah it's sad that it was already after high school. In mu adolescence I had only loneliness as companion.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, oldcell, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
My first gf gave my blowjob in the university garden.

My first gf gave my blowjob in the university garden. But yeah it's sad that it was already after high school. In mu adolescence I had only loneliness as companion.
dude, bj in university garden seound like a dream. Imgaine sex in the park at 16yo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
True. Last week on a party we were playing never have i ever And almost everyone has some cool teenage experiences like public sex threesomes etc. I was the only one never drinking :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. People surely noticed that And think im a loser. I thought about lying but i decided to accept that im a loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
legit all normies have drunken threesome stories

I have one with prostitutes.

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
True. Last week on a party we were playing never have i ever And almost everyone has some cool teenage experiences like public sex threesomes etc. I was the only one never drinking :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. People surely noticed that And think im a loser. I thought about lying but i decided to accept that im a loser
I know dude that have threesome with my oneits. That's so fucking painfull. People have threesomes, and smoke weed at the same time while i'm 100% loser, i was at the party just once in a life time. It's so over

I know dude that have threesome with my oneits. That's so fucking painfull. People have threesomes, and smoke weed at the same time while i'm 100% loser, i was at the party just once in a life time. It's so over
it's over sir

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back