Testosterone levels influence your face if you are below 16 start asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 20677, thereallegend and 3 others
diet and lack of pollution is superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 15827, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Richard Ramirez survived on candies and other sugary crap and look at him. It’s all genetics

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, aleksander, Tallooksmaxxer and 9 others
I hate the stupid shit retards regurgitate on this forum, "muh T levels increase in puberty", Who would have thought? :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Just dont do squat, deadlifts and overhead press

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
I hate the stupid shit retards regurgitate on this forum, "muh T levels increase in puberty", Who would have thought? :feelshaha:
people are so slow bro
why do
people are so slow bro
why do they think we're that retarded and low IQ
"OMG WORKING OUT INCREASES T LEVELS IN PUBERTY? OMGMGGGMGOMGOGOMGM NEW INFORMAITNONN :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 20216
btw its all about genetics
i know niggas that before 16 was wroking out like crazy and their face is still childish and shitty
meanwhile i haven't worked out a day in my life before 16 and i'm 17 and my my face is masculinzed and got many bones (good zygos, goninos, chin, masculine facial structure), its all about genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
i know niggas that before 16 was wroking out like crazy and their face is still childish and shitty
meanwhile i haven't worked out a day in my life before 16 and i'm 17 and my my face is masculinzed and got many bones (good zygos, goninos, chin, masculine facial structure), its all about genes
True tbh you can tell if someone is naturally gl. Chin for example is almost all genetic, same with most of eye area.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Stupid cope threads

True tbh you can tell if someone is naturally gl. Chin for example is almost all genetic, same with most of eye area.
literally bro, my little brother is 9 and he jaw and bone mogs 99% of this forum, your jaw finishg rowing at 9, after that it just gets bigger and you lose baby fat etc (i think), you can tell who mogs at a young age

use top 0.1% bone outlier and say its all genetics
It's literally all genetics bro, my little brother is 9 and already have a good jaw, good chin, like I can tell he will be a future mogger
Meanwhile I see other little kids and they ugly as fuck and I cantell they gon be normies

You can tell bro, it's all genetics JFL

• JFL
Reactions: norwegiancel

mizrahi_hater

Silver​

JoinedApr 3, 2022

Testosterone levels influence your face if you are below 16 start asap
Breaking news, newfags hits once again

Can you enlighten me then?

It puts your knee joint in a worse position than a squat does
There is no problem with leg extensions and you also have hack squats which is a far better alternative then traditional squats

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
There is no problem with leg extensions and you also have hack squats which is a far better alternative then traditional squats
Breathing squats are mogger exercise when it comes to ribcage expansion

I am not sure if they would work with hack squat.
Also my gym doesn't have the machine. Over for yourgymlackshacksquatmachinecels

Also what makes you think hack squat is far better than normal squat?

Breathing squats are mogger exercise when it comes to ribcage expansion

I am not sure if they would work with hack squat.
Also my gym doesn't have the machine. Over for yourgymlackshacksquatmachinecels
Do you have leg press? If you execute it with proper ROM and leave ur ego at the door its a great exercise as well

• Love it
Also what makes you think hack squat is far better than normal squat?
If done properly it will induce more hypertrophy compared to a traditional squat as you won’t have limiting factors such as lower back

• Love it
Do you have leg press? If you execute it with proper ROM and leave ur ego at the door its a great exercise as well
There is a leg press. It's a completely flat one, that is there is no angle, just like pushing a wall in front of you.

There is a leg press. It's a completely flat one, that is there is no angle, just like pushing a wall in front of you.
I can’t speak about that machine, never used it

• +1
If done properly it will induce more hypertrophy compared to a traditional squat as you won’t have limiting factors such as lower back
So only because of lower back being put under stress a traditional squat generates less hypertrophy than the hack one?

So only because of lower back being put under stress a traditional squat generates less hypertrophy than the hack one?
Well theres more factors to it but tbh i don’t have the knowledge to list all the reasons, i suggest you check out jpgcoaching, ryan jewers on tiktok, they have good advice

• +1
working out decreases testosterone wtf are you talking about

• JFL
Well theres more factors to it but tbh i don’t have the knowledge to list all the reasons, i suggest you check out jpgcoaching, ryan jewers on tiktok, they have good advice
Also what about the ribcage expansion I've mentioned?

This is literally the only reason I do squats tbh

• JFL
I don't think it's too different from other leg presses tho
I don’t think you can get the same amount of ROM and its more glute targeted but i am unsure

• +1
Also what about the ribcage expansion I've mentioned?

This is literally the only reason I do squats tbh
Can’t answer that but from purely building legs i would not recomend squats

• +1
I don’t think you can get the same amount of ROM and its more glute targeted but i am unsure
Oh yeah it's deffo glute targeted. My trainer introduced me to it as a more of a glute exercise. But if you put your feet lower it works quads more. The higher the more glute activation. Also well, on it you can fully extend your legs just fine

• +1
Oh yeah it's deffo glute targeted. My trainer introduced me to it as a more of a glute exercise. But if you put your feet lower it works quads more. The higher the more glute activation. Also well, on it you can fully extend your legs just fine
Its not exactly the extending part but how far back you can go, on the traditional legpress some people can have their knees almost meet their chest but it depends on how flexible u are of course

• +1
And BTW more ROM doesn’t always mean better, never let the load put you in a position you can’t reach without the load

• Love it
Its not exactly the extending part but how far back you can go, on the traditional legpress some people can have their knees almost meet their chest but it depends on how flexible u are of course
I can do that absolutely, I am flexible enough

• +1
I think working out during puberty has diminishing returns if u wanna grow taller though. Because the energy you use to grow taller is instead used to build muscles

I think working out during puberty has diminishing returns if u wanna grow taller though. Because the energy you use to grow taller is instead used to build muscles
This ain't how it works

If it worked this way every single gamer nerd would be 7 feet giant and every sport jock would be 4 feet dwarf

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Can’t answer that but from purely building legs i would not recomend squats
Since this thread was also about working out while young, do you also believe squats might stunt growth?

This ain't how it works

If it worked this way every single gamer nerd would be 7 feet giant and every sport jock would be 4 feet dwarf
I'm thinking of making a thread showing that you only need to consume 1,500 calories to reach your maximum genetic potential in face, frame and height.

But I need more information than I have

If I'm not wrong you are black, it is normal that you have a mogger jaw, chin and cheekbones

But who cares? What girls see first in you are your eye area, hair, nose, lips

I see more girls on the internet and IRL appreciating a good eye, hair and nose area than "muh wide jaw"

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, SoonToAscend and Deleted member 20452
If I'm not wrong you are black, it is normal that you have a mogger jaw, chin and cheekbones

But who cares? What girls see first in you are your eye area, hair, nose, lips

I see more girls on the internet and IRL appreciating a good eye, hair and nose area than "muh wide jaw"
cuz without jaw u ain't human, u don't even qualify for a ranking

jaw is a PREREQUISITE

what you said is not

good jaw with subhuman eye area mogs good eye area with subhuman jaw
but very good eye area with good jaw mogs very good jaw with good eye area

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai and GandyIsNormie
cuz without jaw u ain't human, u don't even qualify for a ranking

jaw is a PREREQUISITE

what you said is not

good jaw with subhuman eye area mogs good eye area with subhuman jaw
but very good eye area with good jaw mogs very good jaw with good eye area
Image 5
Rami malek bohemian rhapsody 6802

Dnr + reported by gay

@TheBlunderYears @subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Deleted member 20452
Since this thread was also about working out while young, do you also believe squats might stunt growth?
It might compress your spine slightly but i doubt that it will stunt growth to be honest