It's over if you only get asian girls?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Only asian girls are into me and they are the only ones I sleep with. It's over? no white girls for me?

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 8608
white girls are for ethnics now, and they can take them fat white whores if they want doesnt bother me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traveler, Kristin and JawMogger
Only asian girls are into me and they are the only ones I sleep with. It's over? no white girls for me?
Are they good looking asian girls? North east asian or jungle asian?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Are they good looking asian girls? North east asian or jungle asian?
Korean and Japanese and the occasional chinese. I would say 75% of them are good looking/cute.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 17291 and JawMogger
Korean and Japanese and the occasional chinese. I would say 75% of them are good looking/cute.
If you can get decent looking east asian girls you should be able to pull average white girls...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 17291
If you can get decent looking east asian girls you should be able to pull average white girls...
no they are chad only in 2022. Asian girls are easy because the average asian man is incel in western countries.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL

Attachments

• 2947397_1655703468258.png
    2947397_1655703468258.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
no they are chad only in 2022. Asian girls are easy because the average asian man is incel in western countries.
That must explain why I've been noticing more and more normie white guys dating ethnic women, specifically asians and latinas. You should be happy to be with an attractive asian woman tbh unless you think you are going to "save the white race".. just make sure she's tall and has robust bones

That must explain why I've been noticing more and more normie white guys dating ethnic women, specifically asians and latinas. You should be happy to be with an attractive asian woman tbh unless you think you are going to "save the white race".. just make sure she's tall and has robust bones
Yes I am happy. They are much nicer and do more for you. One even made us both breakfast while I was still sleeping, but I do think that a gl white girl is better looking than a gl asian girl which is why I want white girls.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Yes I am happy. They are much nicer and do more for you. One even made us both breakfast while I was still sleeping, but I do think that a gl white girl is better looking than a gl asian girl which is why I want white girls.
Gl white girls are reserved for chad only. Like I said you could probably get average white girl but at that point I'd rather have an attractive asian gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
rejoice because asian girls are S tier and there are plenty of HQNP among them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
No, it just means you aren't Asian

Self hating sluts.

• +1
No, it just means you aren't Asian

Self hating sluts.
being asian isnt even thaaaat bad compared ot other shittier looking races. why do you think they have THAT MUCH self hate.

being asian isnt even thaaaat bad compared ot other shittier looking races. why do you think they have THAT MUCH self hate

Idk man, I watched Incel TVs videos regarding this and it was really crazy seeing how much asian females hate other Asian dudes and worship whites, and I starting looking myself and it is very much true

And it's also insane how they litterally reinforce every negative stereotype regarding Asian males
"Ew i hate asian guys they remind me of my brother"
"All asian guys look the same teehee"
"Asian guys have small dicks haha"

They are the new white supremacists at this point :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Idk man, I watched Incel TVs videos regarding this and it was really crazy seeing how much asian females hate other Asian dudes and worship whites, and I starting looking myself and it is very much true

And it's also insane how they litterally reinforce every negative stereotype regarding Asian males
"Ew i hate asian guys they remind me of my brother"
"All asian guys look the same teehee"
"Asian guys have small dicks haha"

They are the new white supremacists at this point :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The self-hating ones tend to be below average or even ugly. And not every interracial relationship is some weird self-hating fetish relationship