It's over, I'm going to die alone

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
The blackpill is just wonderful. Not only am I realizing what females really want and the situation most men are in, but I'm also learning the fact that I'm a subhuman piece of garbage with horrible genetics and I'm going to never be happy and likely die prematurely, alone and sad.

• +1
Reactions: Final82, badromance, qwep and 2 others
The blackpill is just wonderful. Not only am I realizing what females really want and the situation most men are in, but I'm also learning the fact that I'm a subhuman piece of garbage with horrible genetics and I'm going to never be happy and likely die prematurely, alone and sad.

You're legit a wet wipe. Grow up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 443, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Mansnob
you mog me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You were brought forth into the world alone
And alone you will exit

Relax man
You're here with everyone trying to self improve

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 656
kittencel relax

Relax your looks aren't incel tier.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
You're only 18. I looked like shit a year ago you're gonna be fine man. If I were you just absorb as much info as possible and stay away from the shitposting crowd

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
You're only 18. I looked like shit a year ago you're gonna be fine man. If I were you just absorb as much info as possible and stay away from the shitposting crowd
shitposting gang checking in

GANG GANG GANG

It’s over

• +1
I've seen your pics.. It's defo not over for you. Not to mention, you may change a lot in the next few years given that ur only 18. Having this kind of mindset isn't really going to help you.

• +1
You mog me.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back