Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, 000, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
nigga no one has a 37 mm pfl get a ruler
E245D972 699E 4372 B84E FEC667871CF3

retard the average iranian has an average PFL of 37.2mm

so do some research before you talk shit

my PFL is 37.5mm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigChinHispanic
No way... I'm very sorry for you. It's actually over, just cope with it because I don't think there are any legit surgery to increase it.
Man, I actually feel bad for you. You most likely have a short skull too. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Meanwhile, 16 mm.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, 000, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
No way... I'm very sorry for you. It's actually over, just cope with it because I don't think there are any legit surgery to increase it.
Man, I actually feel bad for you. You most likely have a short skull too. How tall are you?
5'6

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502 and john2
Bro you can get huge zygo implants without looking uncanny mirin
i think i should get lefort 1, bsso, and sliding geni for chin lengthen, and THEN something to fix my ES ratio

my IPD is dead average but my ES ratio is 0.5-0.51 so large zygos would probably look good

after all of that i would probably be goodlooking enough to live a normal life but at the moment i am a 3/10 subhuman :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
I just measured wrong, nvm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 6401
i think i should get lefort 1, bsso, and sliding genio for chin lengthening, and THEN get customized zygo implants w/posterior arch to fix my ES ratio

my IPD is dead average but my ES ratio is 0.5-0.51 so large zygo implants would probably look realisitc

after all of that i would probably be goodlooking enough to live a normal life but at the moment i am a 3/10 subhuman :(
You should move location as well ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Rift
  • +1
i think i should get lefort 1, bsso, and sliding genio for chin lengthening, and THEN get customized zygo implants w/posterior arch to fix my ES ratio

my IPD is dead average but my ES ratio is 0.5-0.51 so large zygo implants would probably look realisitc

Honestly you have so big potential with that pfl

I have a subhuman 1.74 fwhr i can only increase through adding zygo width bc eyebrows/lip lift would destroy the other ratios

Adding zygo width to a 24mm pfl will look like shit

No matter how i see it its over

• +1
Cuz of the shit youve been through at your school, your status is in the negatives
sub5 ethnic guy who loves a white girl = federal crime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
  • +1
Bro BONE LAW you mog me

Im probably the most boneless guy on this site
bro no u are above average i saw ur pics im the only ugly guy here

and im also not tall and im an ethnicel so im basically a 0/10 in the eyes of women, you actually have value bc you are white and goodlooking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4887 and PubertyMaxxer
bro no u are above average i saw ur pics im the only ugly guy here

and im also not tall and im an ethnicel so im basically a 0/10 in the eyes of women, you actually have value bc you are white and goodlooking
Were both boneless but you have bigger potential due to higher pfl

• +1
435D17B6 77C8 407E A627 FF1DF60560EE
Caging at the subhuman Americans
He has one of the best eye areas I’ve seen in this forum but I’d say you have more potential because you’re not mentally disabled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and PubertyMaxxer
My pfl is 35mm

• +1
sub5 ethnic guy who loves a white girl = federal crime
You knew the game was rigged from the start, yet you still played it. So cant really sympathize.
Best revenge is to extreme looksmax. When you ascend hard and everyone you knew sees you, feeling would be better than 50 lines of coke.

• +1
no bro but u cant build an ugly face like mine from 3/10 to 8/10

its over and i was meant to die alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
  • +1
no bro but u cant build an ugly face like mine from 3/10 to 8/10

its over and i was meant to die alone
Bro why complain with a fucking 37mm pfl

Get Zygo and Jaw Implants and ascend easy

Meanwhile low pfl cels are doomed to rot here

• +1
You knew the game was rigged from the start, yet you still played it. So cant really sympathize.
Best revenge is to extreme looksmax. When you ascend hard and everyone you knew sees you, feeling would be better than 50 lines of coke.
LOL i knew she was gonna reject me

I was trying to make her give me a chance and thought that maybe she would give a facially disfigured UGLY ethnicel like me a chance with a pretty girl like her out of feeling bad for me and seeing that i really liked her through the letter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and PubertyMaxxer
View attachment 344750
retard the average iranian has an average PFL of 37.2mm

so do some research before you talk shit

my PFL is 37.5mm

Hm very interesting study. The average iranian male PFL measurement is over 37 mm, quite a bit higher than every other population. The average iranian female PFL measurement is 24 mm, quite a bit lower than every other population. Both are somehow statistical anomalies and the sample size is quite small (30). I wonder how accurate this is 🤔 🤔 🤔

Also you don't have a 38 mm PFL. You have a high pfl with great lashes, shape, and support but that measurement is incorrect lol. Also stop claiming ur ugly off of those weird distorted pics. You're above average looking with a fucked brain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4991
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
LOL i knew she was gonna reject me, i even told her that irl

I was trying to make her give me a chance and thought that maybe she would give a facially disfigured UGLY ethnicel like me a chance with a pretty girl like her out of feeling bad for me and seeing that i really liked her through the letter
Some say personality is a cope but I don’t

Scenario 1
A decent/normal looking guy (you) with an insane eye area comes up to this girl choking on his own words, looks nervous as fuck is acting like a complete truecel

scenario 2
Short brown and ugly leans out, feels that he has a chance of ascension he’s doing some exercise decent hormones going around the body and he walks up to her in a chill relaxed way, he feels that a girl might find him to be attractive

now which scenario is more likely to result in a success?
Btw that girl is ugly lmfao

• +1
You are measuring wrong

Snapchat 1837068176

20200408 215123

Images 13

Images 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
Some say personality is a cope but I don’t

Scenario 1
A decent/normal looking guy (you) with an insane eye area comes up to this girl choking on his own words, looks nervous as fuck is acting like a complete truecel

scenario 2
Short brown and ugly leans out, feels that he has a chance of ascension he’s doing some exercise decent hormones going around the body and he walks up to her in a chill relaxed way, he feels that a girl might find him to be attractive

now which scenario is more likely to result in a success?
Btw that girl is ugly lmfao
What is my looks and what is her looks/10? Do you think she was mad that an ugly guy like me thought I had a chance with a pretty girl like her?

also im NOT "decent/normal looking", i am 2.5-3/10 in looks, i just sent my pics to this guy and he rated me that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
What is my looks and what is Faith's looks/10? Do you think she was mad that an ugly guy like me thought I had a chance with a pretty girl like her?

also im NOT "decent/normal looking", i am 2.5-3/10 in looks, i just sent my pics to this guy and he rated me that View attachment 344794
Don't listen to some random no life loser...

• +1
okay for a start I think there’s not a chance you’re 2.5 or 3/10 in looks so send me your 2meter away pic and I’ll judge that for myself. Selfies aren’t good for that

faith is a 5/10 however there’s two variables here

number 1 is that she looks tall if you’re shorter than her your looks need to be astronomically higher than hers it’s something men shouldn’t do (approach a tall women when you’re short) so your looks were probably not even a factor for HER but for a short girl then your looks are into play

number 2 is that if you asked her in a chill way showing some self confidence she wouldnt be mad probably wouldn’t care

but if you asked her in A really autistic clingy way then she will have lost respect and thought this mans a creep

so the take home point is don’t bother trying to get women if you aren’t going to have some self confidence unless you’re chad

What is my looks and what is Faith's looks/10? Do you think she was mad that an ugly guy like me thought I had a chance with her?

also im NOT "decent/normal looking", i am 2.5-3/10 in looks, i just sent my pics to this guy and he rated me that View attachment 344794

Last edited:
  • +1
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3962 and 3 others
okay for a start I think there’s not a chance you’re 2.5 or 3/10 in looks so send me your 2meter away pic and I’ll judge that for myself. Selfies aren’t good for that

faith is a 5/10 however there’s two variables here

number 1 is that she looks tall if you’re shorter than her your looks need to be astronomically higher than hers it’s something men shouldn’t do (approach a tall women when you’re short) so your looks were probably not even a factor for HER but for a short girl then your looks are into play

number 2 is that if you asked her in a chill way showing some self confidence she wouldnt be mad probably wouldn’t care

but if you asked her in A really autistic clingy way then she will have lost respect and thought this mans a creep

so the take home point is don’t bother trying to get women if you aren’t going to have some self confidence unless you’re chad
so thats height and race theories disproven

Its MY FACE, im ugly, thats why i am here
Screen Shot 2020 02 09 at 82653 PM 5
this is the pic of me that i sent that guy and he rated me 2.5-3/10

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4991
I mean I'm half white and

Wait 1.7 fwhr is subhuman?? Fk it's so over for me then
1.7 is fucked tier
1. faith is my height (5foot8) BUT there was another guy that asked her out and she didnt reject him and they hug all the time and hes 5foot5 so thats height theory disproven

2. the last girl i had a crush on before faith was 5feet tall AND she was my ethnicity, and she still also rejected me and dated my white friend who was better looking than me

so thats height and race theories disproven

Its MY FACE, im ugly, thats why i am here
this is the pic of me that i sent that guy and he rated me 2.5-3/10
That leaves variable 2. The way you act

also, selfies don’t count. Gotta send a photo of yourself from 2 meters away without an autistic expression just completely relaxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4991
1.7 is fucked tier

That leaves variable 2. The way you act

also, selfies don’t count. Gotta send a photo of yourself from 2 meters away without an autistic expression just completely relaxed
Ih wait I was measuring from the top of my eye brow

• +1