Its over just measured my PFL

1. faith is my height (5foot8) BUT there was another guy that asked her out and she didnt reject him and they hug all the time and hes 5foot5 so thats height theory disproven

2. the last girl i had a crush on before faith was 5feet tall AND she was my ethnicity, and she still also rejected me and dated my white friend who was better looking than me

so thats height and race theories disproven

Its MY FACE, im ugly, thats why i am here
this is the pic of me that i sent that guy and he rated me 2.5-3/10
Bro here is my plan for ascension for you :

Use yiur 37mm pfl to meeksmaxx

Get huge wide highset zygo implants and dom wide jaw implants
( you may need to do bimax + genio before, also mse + msdo before would be great)

Downloadfile 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
1.7 is fucked tier

That leaves variable 2. The way you act

also, selfies don’t count. Gotta send a photo of yourself from 2 meters away without an autistic expression just completely relaxed
i dont use my phone anymore to take pics since it got confiscated and i got depressed from using it to go on instagram to see my friends and how every one of them is better looking and how i am inferior to all of them and im genetic trash since i have a 2.5-3/10 face

also u asked what pic i sent that guy, and i sent that pic

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
1. faith is my height (5foot8) BUT there was another guy that asked her out and she didnt reject him and they hug all the time and hes 5foot5 so thats height theory disproven

2. the last girl i had a crush on before faith was 5feet tall AND she was my ethnicity, and she still also rejected me and dated my white friend who was better looking than me

so thats height and race theories disproven

Its MY FACE, im ugly, thats why i am here
this is the pic of me that i sent that guy and he rated me 2.5-3/10
You have a good eye area. I wish I had your eye area; it's just your jaw that failos you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i dont have any RECENT pics of me from more than 2 meters away

i dont use my phone anymore to take pics since it got confiscated and i got depressed from using it to go on instagram to see my friends and how every one of them is better looking and how i am inferior to all of them and im genetic trash 2.5-3/10 face

also u asked what pic i sent that guy, and i sent that pic
Ok man. Well just know that none of us can accurately rate you with a shitty selfie

• +1
Ok man. Well just know that none of us can accurately rate you with a shitty selfie
what type of picture do you want me to send you? i dont want to post a bunch of pics of my face because i know im ugly and i dont want others like @Fuk to call me ugly

also as a preface, bryan kwe rated me 2.5/10 in real life

• +1
what type of picture do you want me to send you? i dont want to post a bunch of pics of my face because i know im ugly and i dont want others like @Fuk to call me ugly

Downloadfile 130

That gook bryan is a 1 then jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887

i won’t send your pics around I am quite a trustable person here when it comes to that

Send a pic of yourself with good lighting (I don’t know how to do that just don’t take a pic in the dark or bathroom) of your face from 2-3 meters away and look at the camera as if you are speaking to it don’t tilt fraud and don’t look autistically at it

greycels don’t send me your fucking pics because you saw this comment

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
its not that bad