[It's Over] [LEAKED VIDEO] @Pietrosiek rant on .me after he found out that Zuzia fucked everyone in school except him

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
@Pietrosiek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
mqdefault.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Incognegro and Pietrosiek
he needs sugar asap

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
shit thread, i recomend kys asap op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Dwarfmaxxer and 3 others
Over for gamercels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Zuzia looks nice

@Pietrosiek praying for you fam get yo skin cleared and get em

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 54UD4D3
People in the balkans would be like " justgo outside bro computer is not good for you"
Delusional yugoboomer parents thinking kids these days still tease around the block and have innocent relationships with girls where cheek kiss is best you can get when these days 15 year old girls are getting fucked in the park at night by 30 year olds and are riding in their SUV's. They are so blind that they can't even see that their sons are glued to computers and all of their young peers walk heads down in public while their daughters all have outgoing lives and young girls in general are walking in public with confidence and without a single care in world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4563
Delusional yugoboomer parents thinking kids these days still tease around the block and have innocent relationships with girls where cheek kiss is best you can get when 15 year old girls are getting fucked in the park at night by 30 year olds these days. They are so blind that they can't even see that their sons are glued to computers and all of their young peers walk heads down in public while their daughters all have outgoing lives and young girls in general are walking in public with confidence and without a single care in world.
Tbh depends, a lot of the young males (age 10 and younger to late teens) are coping with sports, carrying sportbags but some are legit no lifers glued on to their pc (only going to school daily separates them from their "work"desk) but yeah a female is still gonna be carefree

Tbh depends, a lot of the young males (age 10 and younger to late teens) are coping with sports, carrying sportbags but some are legit no lifers glued on to their pc (only going to school daily separates them from their "work"desk) but yeah a female is still gonna be carefree
Those are the popular kids and every teenager in balkans that plays football has this haircut and outfit
A7225b609a40e949baa901e9ab1dcba9
Image 1
Trefoil Hoodie Grey DT7963 01 laydown
Muka trenerka BI 0201 Crna 2
1215576 l
844836 003
BA5351 011

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 4563
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and 54UD4D3
Guys in my class are obsessed with nike and ordering their shit while I'm over here in incel clothes
materially and morally poor people like those in balkans have to overcompensate somehow and that is mostly by having branded clothes and mainstream smartphones

materially and morally poor people like those in balkans have to overcompensate somehow and that is mostly by having branded clothes and mainstream smartphones
They're trying to "flex" but I can't see myself doing that, too cringy, also these guys in my class aren't really that poor, both parents work, they got their little houses turned into hostel rooms so money piles up on the end of the month

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
They're trying to "flex" but I can't see myself doing that, too cringy, also these guys in my class aren't really that poor, both parents work, they got their little houses turned into hostel rooms so money piles up on the end of the month
I remember being mocked as a kid once because i had TheNorthFace jacket. The guy thought that it was some cheap chink jacket because he never heard of the brand that isn't Nike, Adidas or Puma.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4563
idk if i should be angry or sad

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • So Sad
Reactions: 54UD4D3