Its over NTpill is real

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Fuck my username
Joined
May 10, 2023
Posts
1,191
Reputation
1,124
I am 19 and since 17 I met over hundred girls at parties, tinder when I was 18+, bars, who had something with me, some of them even slept with me at the first meetup (at the club toilets, bar toilets or first tinder date) and then ghosted, rejected me after I started talking to them eventhough they were into me in the first few weeks.

I got a theory that in 2023 relationships are over and girls just want to fuck, then I just stalked these girls who rejected me and like 60% of them have a bf now.

Looksmaxxing can just bring me more these girls and I think i looksmaxxed more cuz I have more of them now but fuck it I want to love and care about someone. Being replaced by some LTN is the worst thing

I am a sperg and its a shit, listen to me, your competition isnt a chad but NTs. Many ppl will say “cope” but its not and I do not know how to fix this shit in my head I act like a child all the time
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lopsided Chad Lite and autistic_tendencies
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Economical and HollowCheek
you just weren't hot enough for ltr thats all
 
  • +1
Reactions: HollowCheek and Deleted member 23472
What does NT mean for you. This always happen. You fuck and she's not your gf = ghosted after
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
literally anywhere else
U have 2 options which are supposed to meet a girl and you wont be seemed as weirdo: date aps or drinking spots (bars, club) If you approach on the street you are just a redpill coper
 
Jfl at u if you haven't managed to be NT after all this time spent slaying, natural selection
 
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
U have 2 options which are supposed to meet a girl and you wont be seemed as weirdo: date ups or drinking spots (bars, club) If you approach on the street you are just a redpill coper
youre already long gone if you think in terms of "approaching"
 
Jfl at u if you haven't managed to be NT after all this time spent slaying, natural selection
I just get drunk to be Nt, not a single date without being in a mood, but when I text her and she is losing interest then i cant be in the mood 24/7
 
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Similar threads

Messabouts
Replies
5
Views
37
Messabouts
Messabouts
B
Replies
6
Views
54
primalBP
primalBP
tyrazane
Replies
3
Views
25
tyrazane
tyrazane
Jooni_205
Replies
13
Views
74
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
itsoverdasilva
Replies
10
Views
78
displacementpilled
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top