It's over once you get thrown into the incel pit

Giorgio

Giorgio

Silver
I've noticed that most men can be separated into two groups: those that hang out with women and those that do not.

This should be a spectrum, not a binary thing - some people should have less female friends, some more some a lot and some none. But what I see nowadays, is an incel caste of men who has not spoken to a female in the last 4 years and men who interact with them daily, in social circles full of women

It's so fucking brutal, it's like the society is taking the final stage, but unlike the caste system, there are no labels yet because everyone keeps denying it's happening.

And it's almost surely over for you once you find yourself in the incel put - there is no way to make it out without an absolutely exceptional achievement like looksmaxing to a MM or becoming a young millionaire

Once you find yourself in the incel subclass of the population, you won't be able to enter social circles with women in it, only additional male ones. Either a friend circle is balanced, or it's full on male, and if it's 100% male no woman will willingly enter it. There is basically a clear separation of these groups and the general mixed gender population. You won't be able to get into mixed gendered social circles by the normal way of socializing. There's a wall keeping the incels out.

So all the men who spent their youth playing some retarded videogame instead of socializing, or all the idiots who went into a STEM school, will one day wake up with the desire to find a girlfriend, and discover that there is no way finding one, they have no way of interacting with women

Men in the incel pit only have 3 options of interaction with women: OLD, cold approach and bars/clubs
All three options are absolute dogshit

And you best bet that women can smell that you have spent years not interacting with women, you're missing an entire section of social skills, and the more you are missing, the harder it is to learn it because women actively distance themselves from menn who lack this, effectively keeping them in the incel pit

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
I used to have a vast array of female friends in college. Now that I am out of there, I have none. Not one female to speak to outside of my mother and my friends girlfriends who are incredibly formal with me because they don't really know me that well.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio