good im 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and 6PSLcel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yeah, things will get more and more miserable from that point, and girls will see this lack of romantic and sexual activity as a red flag that gets bigger and bigger as you get older..

Meanwhile others at 15-16:

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 33711 and 6PSLcel
Yeah, things will get more and more miserable from that point, and girls will see this lack of romantic and sexual activity as a red flag that gets bigger and bigger as you get older..

Meanwhile others at 15-16:

At this point I’ve accepted I’ll die khhv, I still want to ascend to get treated better since I’m most likely gonna have to be a wagie all my life, like 99.999% of people

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
im nearly 30 and a khhcv haha. i am a subhuman 6'1 manlet with no hobbies, skills, passions apart from shitposting 16 hours a day.
i suggest you leave looksmax lest u become like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer, jué, Paul7 and 2 others
im nearly 30 and a khhcv haha. i am a subhuman 6'1 manlet with no hobbies, skills, passions apart from shitposting 16 hours a day.
i suggest you leave looksmax lest u become like me.
I leave this forum then what ? I’m serious what even is the course of action ?

Wagie for surgeries ? Im on the path to doing that

I leave this forum then what ? I’m serious what even is the course of action ?

Wagie for surgeries ? Im on the path to doing that
learn2code, read books, learn a language, learn an instrument, learn to dance, join entrepreneurial clubs, surround yourself with productive people and emulate them.
you are the product of people you hang out with.
if u shitpost 24/7 here, u will become a depressed loser with an acerbic wit. not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: jué, N1666, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
idk learn2code, read books, learn a language, surround yourself with productive people and emulate them.
if u shitpost 24/7 here, u will become a depressed loser with an acerbic wit. not worth it.
Coding is a meme, that was viable maybe 10 years ago

Read books, I mean I guess but that won’t improve ur life much

Idk where and how to find successful people, I’ve talked to some online that claim to be relatively successful and 140+ IQ but eh I didn’t gain much value, just got told basic concepts nothing really deep

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
age?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Coding is a meme, that was viable maybe 10 years ago
Are you a programmer who programs for a living?
If not, do you regularly speak to programmers who program for a living or to fresh graduate programmers or to university cs students who are doing internships?
If not, stop being defeatist, shut up and stop regurgitating drivel you read on /g/ or /biz/.
Try programming, if you can tolerate it, learn some more. It enables you to create whatever you want and earn expontential profit if u have a good idea and it gets used/adopted by many people. Even if you can't do that you can get a code monkey job, fixing poorly written outsourced code.
If you hate it, try something else. The important thing is to never stay stagnant. Never give up. Don't rot away, wiling away the hours, days, weeks, months, years doing very little (shitposting).
I wish i had the IQ and perseverance to code, unfortunately I'm retarded nearly 30 yo subhuman 6'1 manlet and lazy NEET living with my mother, with no hobbies or interests in anything apart from shitposting.

Read books, I mean I guess but that won’t improve ur life much
If you read fiction, it will expand your emotional intellect and ability to relate to high iq people far more than wasting your existence on looksmax.
If you read non fiction, it will expand your area of interest.

Idk where and how to find successful people, I’ve talked to some online that claim to be relatively successful and 140+ IQ but eh I didn’t gain much value, just got told basic concepts nothing really deep
University, hobbies/interest specific clubs eg engineer club, mathematics club, entrepreneur club, theatre club, languages club, photography club, rowing club, music club, hiking club etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jué, maarda and Deleted member 33711
Are you a programmer who programs for a living?
If not, do you regularly speak to programmers who program for a living or to fresh graduate programmers or to university cs students who are doing internships?
If not, stop being defeatist, shut up and stop regurgitating drivel you read on /g/ or /biz/.
Try programming, if you can tolerate it, learn some more. It enables you to create whatever you want and earn expontential profit if u have a good idea and it gets used/adopted by many people. Even if you can't do that you can get a code monkey job, fixing poorly written outsourced code.
If you hate it, try something else. The important thing is to never stay stagnant. Never give up. Don't rot away, wiling away the hours, days, weeks, months, years doing very little (shitposting).
I wish i had the IQ and perseverance to code, unfortunately I'm retarded nearly 30 yo subhuman 6'1 manlet and lazy NEET living with my mother, with no hobbies or interests in anything apart from shitposting.

If you read fiction, it will expand your emotional intellect and ability to relate to high iq people far more than wasting your existence on looksmax.
If you read non fiction, it will expand your area of interest.

University, hobbies/interest specific clubs eg engineer club, mathematics club, entrepreneur club, theatre club, languages club, photography club, rowing club, music club, hiking club etc.
Why do you refer to yourself as manlet? How is 6’1 in anyway manlet

Sub 6’4 is manlet
6’4 - 6’6 is normie
6’7+ tall

Sub 6’4 is manlet
6’4 - 6’6 is normie
6’7+ tall
Where are you guys pulling these Statistics from all those heights are above in any country, please tell me who is holding you up to these standards

• +1
Reactions: Dimaaa5
Where are you guys pulling these Statistics from all those heights are above in any country, please tell me who is holding you up to these standards
These statistics are coming from a 6’5 male living in London

These statistics are coming from a 6’5 male living in London
Ramblings, you mean to tell me you’re taller 99.59% of people in the UK and you still feel like a manlet when you walk outside?

I'm feel subjectively short whenever I leave my house.
I can also deduce objectively, that in Europe 6'1 is average for millenials and zoomers (especially in centra, eastern and northern Europe.
"I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5, blue eyes".
Have you heard that song?

learn2code, read books, learn a language, learn an instrument, learn to dance, join entrepreneurial clubs, surround yourself with productive people and emulate them.
How can i do that when i have no time? I have 2 hours of free time a day if im lucky excluding weekends

• +1
Ramblings, you mean to tell me you’re taller 99.59% of people in the UK and you still feel like a manlet when you walk outside?
Taller than 99.59% in Mumbai, I’m only comparing myself to non dysgenic white males, sure if I were to compare myself to the millions of 5’2 Indian uncles I would be 99.99999th percentile but that’s a dumb and gay comparison

How can i do that when i have no time? I have 2 hours of free time a day if im lucky excluding weekends
2 hours of free time a day is a lot to pursue hobbies, especially, once you include weekends.

• +1
2 hours of free time a day is a lot to pursue hobbies, especially, once you include weekends.
Tbh people have more time than they think but it’s wasted on dumb shit, but learning to code is a meme

• Ugh..
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Tbh people have more time than they think but it’s wasted on dumb shit, but learning to code is a meme
Cope. Refer to answer above.
But i need my phone time in bed
If you are a an addicted zoomer with impeded capacity for delayed gratification, then you feel you need to rot on your phone, aimlessly consuming mindless media drivel and irradiating yourself with electromagnetic radiation.
If you are a high achieving human being, who will achieve much in life, then you will overcome this feeling to rot and passively consume, and do something more worthwhile with your limited time on earth: hobbies, friends, studying, to a much higher degree than the mindless or stagnant NPC or blackpill autist.

Last edited:
how can you post these retarded advices in the AI era. It’s not 2009.
Everything you listed is cope, only real option is looksmaxx hard and wageslave even harder

• +1
how can you post these retarded advices in the AI era. It’s not 2009.
Everything you listed is cope, only real option is looksmaxx hard and wageslave even harder
lol true, muh read books, muh learn 2 code, muh learn to meditate and do gratitude journaling 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer