[Its over]Teachers calling my parents

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Cuz I’m too depressed to do online school haven’t really did shit for two months Or something like was just ldaring now they’re call about homework’s and online quizzes Fuck..I’ll get it done but they need to stop they don’t understand my pain man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zercic, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 4570
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Whenever I think boomers couldn't have fucked up the younger generation even more, they manage to destroy our social lives + economy just before dieing.

Amazing

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Stare
IT'S NOT A PHASE MOOOOM
No, but on a more serious note, most people in this forum were depressed at one point in their life. Many people will tell you that you can't do anything about it, but you know what fuck them. At the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year, I started going to the gym, sleeping early and waking up early, adopted a skincare routine, and started eating "healthier". So lil homie, why don't you do the same, set a goal in your head, and become stronger mentally. Don't let depression stomp on you, be a real man, and don't let it win.
And btw stop being a fucking loser.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Zercic and Deleted member 6164
IT'S NOT A PHASE MOOOOM
No, but on a more serious note, most people in this forum were depressed at one point in their life. Many people will tell you that you can't do anything about it, but you know what fuck them. At the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year, I started going to the gym, sleeping early and waking up early, adopted a skincare routine, and started eating "healthier". So lil homie, why don't you do the same, set a goal in your head, and become stronger mentally. Don't let depression stomp on you, be a real man, and don't let it win.
And btw stop being a fucking loser.
I was doing that last year this time in May was Really healthy up until like feburary or janurary of this year I was healthy but then I just said fuck it and started to rot

I was doing that last year this time in May was Really healthy up until like feburary or janurary of this year I was healthy but then I just said fuck it and started to rot
That's because you lost motivation, damn man, I see that you have a pic of X, which was one of my idols, check his motivational videos, fights and stuff like that. Don't let procrastination, sloth, and laziness dictate your life.
LLJ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
That's because you lost motivation, damn man, I see that you have a pic of X, which was one of my idols, check his motivational videos, fights and stuff like that. Don't let procrastination, sloth, and laziness dictate your life.
LLJ
Yeah you’re right about that life was going nice before even tho I’m a Virgin and then It just felt like shit and gave up. I won’t let them dictate my life bro🙏

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Fatal Ambition