It’s over. This is my last post.

mogstar

mogstar

Spent my 20s celibate..
Tried everything I could besides going overseas which I couldn't afford.

Gone to bars every weekend since I moved to the big city 3 months ago, not one time could I get a female to look at me any of those nights.
invisible in bars and town.
When I'm in my vehicle Females scowl, give me horrible looks or laugh.
Normally they just walk past me like I'm a ghost. I can't understand why they laugh at me. The other night 2 were laughing at me in my car, I feel like maybe I look stupid driving it... It really makes me feel bad as I like it but now I'm thinking of getting rid of it but I feel like theyl do it no matter what I'm wearing or driving. I don't know what to do I wanted to go to another country to try because my country sucks, has practically no attractive females and none of them are interested, but since I tried swiping in most other countries without success, moving wouldn't help... How can I manage with this. All I wanted was to experience real banging one damn time in my 20s... Females will bang hideous old coons and nasty looking older men in prn for a few hundred bucks, and will even bang dogs yet I've tried for a decade and still can't even get a damn look. I've never even had a proper conversation with an attractive female.

What the fuck is so bad about my appearance.. do these females just simply only have eyes for tall gq model looking cunts?? I look at myself and see the guys they're with in their pictures or in town and I look better than alot of these guys, least I think I do... Yet they won't even look at me or give me a match...
I see fat guys with bitches and asian guys with bowl cuts with white females yet I can't get as much as a look. I'm rotting away and il never even know what it's like....

Fuck this hell.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, PYT, BogdanYermakov and 8 others
Send ur photos bro
I think you are htn

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, LILMAXILLA and mogstar
Mate. If i am honest, u are complaining ti much. U cant be subhuman from the sats and pics thatvu posted. But yeah, only u can fix ur brain.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, PYT, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
teles

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PYT and mogstar
You are?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PYT and mogstar
Mate. If i am honest, u are complaining ti much. U cant be subhuman from the sats and pics thatvu posted. But yeah, only u can fix ur brain.
It’s a copypasta jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PYT, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 11057 and 1 other person
Normally they just walk past me like I'm a ghost. I can't understand why they laugh at me.
Have you tried like approaching some girls, running after them, stop and talk to them?
MoSBVqi.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
drug dealer maxxing

• +1
Reactions: PYT

• +1
not funny making fun of some miserable incel you bitch

• +1
Hii Fastbanane :p

• +1
Have you tried like approaching some girls, running after them, stop and talk to them?
MoSBVqi.gif
Unironically MPMD has cold approach success while looking like left

• +1

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
But to get randomly laughed at by foids while walking let alone driving means u must have trucel face. Doesnt happen to even LTN, u could always get big and ogremaxx. If I were 6'4 I'd fill out the frame become a bouncer and get regular slays with club foids.

• +1
OP, you will never ever leave this forum from the looks of it. Ik this sounds negative, but these are just my thoughts.

• +1
hahahahahahaha

• +1