It's over when even gooks choose the white phenotype over theirs in their manga and anime

They don't like
Yeah probaly just the huge culture barrier making marriage to white foreigners hard

Imo japanese girls are also more flirtatious when outside Japan even tho they are local japanese

They still flirted in Japan
But met some in south east asia and they where so fascinated by me

A group of 5 japanese came up to me asking If they could touch my hair and skin
Told me I was very tall and big and in general way more flirtatious than I experienced in Japan

Was gymmaxed and lean back then also
Probaly helped

They totally ignored my half Arab half white friend

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
WHITE POWER!
WHITE POWER!
WHITE POWER!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah probaly just the huge culture barrier making marriage to white foreigners hard

Imo japanese girls are also more flirtatious when outside Japan even tho they are local japanese

They still flirted in Japan
But met some in south east asia and they where so fascinated by me

A group of 5 japanese came up to me asking If they could touch my hair and skin
Told me I was very tall and big and in general way more flirtatious than I experienced in Japan

Was gymmaxed and lean back then also
Probaly helped

They totally ignored my half Arab half white friend

lol they treated you like a zoo animal. Tbh this doesn't mean they wanted to bang you though. Just that they were curious. Sort of like if mickey mouse suddenly showed up.

EDIT: How would you rate yourself looks wise? And when/where did this happen?

• +1
Super-Saiyan-3-Featured.jpg

You could have just said when Goku turns super saiyan he becomes a Blonde Hair Blue eyed Aryan
Those brow ridges though. :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
lol they treated you like a zoo animal. Tbh this doesn't mean they wanted to bang you though. Just that they were curious. Sort of like if mickey mouse suddenly showed up.

EDIT: How would you rate yourself looks wise? And when/where did this happen?
Probaly both curious and attracted

Some years Ago in south east asia outside a club
Idk how to rate myself without being biased
I believe I'm above average as I do fine with girls

• +1
biggest gigamogger in anime tho ngl
Asuke

• +1
NO.

Humans evolved to find certain physical features attractive. Attractiveness is objective. If everybody looked like shit most people would have low libido. If everybody looked like a model then fucking would be more commonplace. This meme that attractiveness is relative is bullshit.

Consider what attractiveness actually is: Attractiveness is basically just sexual dimorphism + few deformities.

Consider this amusing but nonetheless extremely accurate meme:

The+bachelor_5ba8c6_6603012.jpg

Yes it's funny, but it's also TRUE. They are all attractive for exactly the same reason: High dimorphism (masculine face) plus good symmetry/no major flaws. What we think of as unattractive people are basically just individuals whom either had a garbage puberty (scrawny/lack of musles for males, no tits or ass in case of women) or have genetic flaws that result in imperfect body proportions & lack of symmetry.

ATTRACTIVENESS IS OBJECTIVE. If everybody was very attractive, then people would basically just be sexually equal and anybody could get laid. You are coping if you buy into this "looks are relative" bullshit.
Excellent post my friend

keep it white, keep it right

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletFF and Cain