Its over when you stop wanting to have kids

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i believe that the true sing of an incel's downfall is when they stop wanting to have kids.

because the biggest sign of health for a straight male is their desire to reproduce and pass down their genetics, creat oofspring.

personally speaking, the only time i wanted to have a family was with a girl that i met when i was 24. she wasnt perfect lookswise but my parental instincts felt that she would be a good mother. sadly the feelings werent mutual (are they ever anyway???).

then after her, i completely lost that desire. every woman i met afterwards, i never felt the desire to have kids with them. there was always something "unsafe" about them. but generally, i lost the desire to have kids in general and i was obsessed with getting laid with hot girls.

nowdays i lost that desire as well because it will never happen. i just cry about some misse dopportuitieis in the past to become a jjester.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs, 5'7 zoomer, EdgyFashionist and 6 others
You are my favorite forum jester bhai:feelsyay:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Apparition
Men can't have kids nigga, only women have an uterus.

Being a 'dad' isn't at all comparable to being a mom. The former is rather insignificant.

Men should be focused on themselves only.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Apparition, Darkeningstar and 1 other person

Being a 'dad' isn't at all comparable to being a mom. The former is rather insignificant.

The sins of the my father are not the sins of the me, the son

I won't reproduce with my abysmal manlet genes and destroy my boys future, like my father did to me :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I guess it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and Gaygymmaxx
Why would I want a child in this society?
It would also depend on the mother, of course. But if it depended only on my genetic side, it would be, meh

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition

I won't reproduce with my abysmal manlet genes and destroy my boys future, like my father did to me :chad:
your mother has sinned, not your father.
Women own the tools of reproduction and she picked your father.

Men are just supposed to chill and do whatever with 0 responsibilities tbh. That's my plan at least.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I just want to mog

• Woah
Just spend 200,000$ and waste 18 years to raise an incel theory

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Apparition
when I have kids they'll be chilling. I have actual knowledge to give them, not the bluepilled bs the previous generations gave to us

• Woah
  • Love it
id prefer if i was a jester for my beautiful old oneitis
Suicide room switch

i wanted to focus on my old itis tbh ngl

I want to breed lesbians🤤

• JFL
Why would I want a child in this society?
It would also depend on the mother, of course. But if it depended only on my genetic side, it would be, meh
i think i could have gl daughters

• +1
i believe that the true sing of an incel's downfall is when they stop wanting to have kids.

because the biggest sign of health for a straight male is their desire to reproduce and pass down their genetics, creat oofspring.

personally speaking, the only time i wanted to have a family was with a girl that i met when i was 24. she wasnt perfect lookswise but my parental instincts felt that she would be a good mother. sadly the feelings werent mutual (are they ever anyway???).

then after her, i completely lost that desire. every woman i met afterwards, i never felt the desire to have kids with them. there was always something "unsafe" about them. but generally, i lost the desire to have kids in general and i was obsessed with getting laid with hot girls.

nowdays i lost that desire as well because it will never happen. i just cry about some misse dopportuitieis in the past to become a jjester.
a lot of women dont even wanna have kids nowadays because it'll apparently ruin their careers and body
i think it's selfish but i agree with their reasons, even if i dont support it

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Having kids is just a waste of time, money and resources

• Woah
a lot of women dont even wanna have kids nowadays because it'll apparently ruin their careers and body
i think it's selfish but i agree with their reasons, even if i dont support it
who cares about what women want lol?

• JFL
Lol, imagine wanting kids...in this economy...:feelskek:

Lol, imagine wanting kids...in this economy...:feelskek:
i could have made it work back then. id start doing lessons like she was urging me too and i had support from my parents

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
i could have made it work back then. id start doing lessons like she was urging me too and i had support from my parents
Yes, it was much easier in the old days, do it then!

• So Sad

Im the oppisite, fuck my kids imma just turn them into ultra high t ogres skull moggers probably decent height too if my wifes tall

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I don't know, small random choices can change someone's life completely...
literally everything after that point is a nightmare. it was the beggining of the end. that girl was like a part of me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
That's my point, whore daughter or incel son. Both are a waste of time, might aswell not reproduce.
Incel son is way better, i can easily looksmax him from a young age with every soft maxx possible plus surgerys if needed

Incel son is way better, i can easily looksmax him from a young age with every soft maxx possible plus surgerys if needed
what if he doesnt want to be this consistent

I do want kids, but I'd have to get a surrogate with top tier genes and then get embryo selection done, and i'd have to be reasonably successful, if i cant achieve either of those then it's better to not bring offspring into this world so that they don't suffer a pathetic incel life.