Its over when you stop wanting to have kids

Torture him till he wants to.. i mean encourage him:forcedsmile:
jfl but i think if you fuck someone with the same negative trait as you it would possibly be positive to him so like both my parent got negative can tilt but i got a neutral/slight positive one

jfl but i think if you fuck someone with the same negative trait as you it would possibly be positive to him so like both my parent got negative can tilt but i got a neutral/slight positive one
Prenatal t, pubertal t, diet growing up, posture, exercise ect impact looks a shit ton, height too, you can also stimulate jaw growth with the functional matrix theory and height growth with Wolff's law

Only eye area is a problem tbh but my eye area isnt that bad except under eye support (which is fixable) and some brow ridge

Prenatal t, pubertal t, diet growing up, posture, exercise ect impact looks a shit ton, height too, you can also stimulate jaw growth with the functional matrix theory and height growth with Wolff's law
Wolff's law would only work on heigh most ppl on this forum doesnt fucking know how the law work but yea the biggest problem is that the baby doesnt get breastfeeded so make sure he does or else he will look like shit with a micropenis

Only eye area is a problem tbh but my eye area isnt that bad except under eye support (which is fixable) and some brow ridge
i dont really get the under eye support does this refer to the bags or the maxillia

in this soysiety not even donating your cum will do you any good since whores want an “ideal specimen” :feelskek:

take a look at this
IMG 5617

that was in 2016, imagine the standards now :feelshaha:

whores don’t want you, sperm banks don’t want you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
literally everything after that point is a nightmare. it was the beggining of the end. that girl was like a part of me
The past is the past and we can't return back to reverse our mistakes...Or can we?
Here's an interesting movie you should see based on this concept, it will help you a lot:

• Love it
Wolff's law would only work on heigh most ppl on this forum doesnt fucking know how the law work but yea the biggest problem is that the baby doesnt get breastfeeded so make sure he does or else he will look like shit with a micropenis
Yea also gotta maximize wifes health when breast feeding and hopefully find a high androgen receptor wife, under eye support is mostly maxilla i think which can be prevented

i believe that the true sing of an incel's downfall is when they stop wanting to have kids.

because the biggest sign of health for a straight male is their desire to reproduce and pass down their genetics, creat oofspring.

personally speaking, the only time i wanted to have a family was with a girl that i met when i was 24. she wasnt perfect lookswise but my parental instincts felt that she would be a good mother. sadly the feelings werent mutual (are they ever anyway???).

then after her, i completely lost that desire. every woman i met afterwards, i never felt the desire to have kids with them. there was always something "unsafe" about them. but generally, i lost the desire to have kids in general and i was obsessed with getting laid with hot girls.

nowdays i lost that desire as well because it will never happen. i just cry about some misse dopportuitieis in the past to become a jjester.
Jfl at you when you find out your sperm don’t swim anyways so it never began

• So Sad
Yea also gotta maximize wifes health when breast feeding and hopefully find a high androgen receptor wife, under eye support is mostly maxilla i think which can be prevented
maxilla growth can be hard to work one any tips?

maxilla growth can be hard to work one any tips?
Well maxilla grows downwards if not enough resistance is applied, basically breastfeeding and tough diet from a young age to prevent, might be reversible to some decent extent before 17/18 years of age. Theres also teeth eruption and other stuff but chewing mostly does that too

Well maxilla grows downwards if not enough resistance is applied, basically breastfeeding and tough diet from a young age to prevent, might be reversible to some decent extent before 17/18 years of age. Theres also teeth eruption and other stuff but chewing mostly does that too
i wear braces with the bands thing i hope it can somewhat fix a flat maxilla

i believe that the true sing of an incel's downfall is when they stop wanting to have kids.

because the biggest sign of health for a straight male is their desire to reproduce and pass down their genetics, creat oofspring.

personally speaking, the only time i wanted to have a family was with a girl that i met when i was 24. she wasnt perfect lookswise but my parental instincts felt that she would be a good mother. sadly the feelings werent mutual (are they ever anyway???).

then after her, i completely lost that desire. every woman i met afterwards, i never felt the desire to have kids with them. there was always something "unsafe" about them. but generally, i lost the desire to have kids in general and i was obsessed with getting laid with hot girls.

nowdays i lost that desire as well because it will never happen. i just cry about some misse dopportuitieis in the past to become a jjester.
if your not horny, your not healthy

• Woah
The past is the past and we can't return back to reverse our mistakes...Or can we?
i deserved a second chance, its not fair :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. i will chekc the movie out btw

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I never even wanted kids
It’s been over for me since 8