it’s over

swt

swt

will it ever even begin?
i can’t stress enough over how over it is, i can’t put it in to words, it’s so over

and i know you niggas say this as a joke, or cuz it’s a trend and to make a satire little comment. for me it’s genuinely over

i will never experience anything that happens in the most average day in a htn’s life, i wont ever experience one thing chico experiences ever, i will never have a valentina come up to me and tell me to say “i love you valentina” for the camera. i will never experience anything jordan barrett experiences, i will never open my phone to being called a mogger and the starvemaxxing king, i already starve myself everyday but won’t ever get praise for it, if anything i’ll be told “honey, you need to eat” “eat bro” “just eat” which in other words it’s people telling me “you already look like shit so just be happy and eat” but in a nice sugar coated way, do u think anyone is telling jordan to eat? no, they encourage him, and why? because he looks good doing it, our differences is that i on the other hand look like shit doing it so niggas are here telling me “just eat bro” because i look like shit either way. i’m tired of this, im tired, my 5’11 ugly dad married my 5’2average face mom and i came out as a short man and my dads strongest features were his jaw and my mom has a soft jaw so it cancelled out so not only am i ugly, short, i also have a weak jaw it’s over for me i can’t wait till i have the balls to kill myself so i can finish off this misery and even you org niggas don’t take me seriously because in the end of the day you’re all fakecels who itch to diss people who are going thru true struggle appearance wise just like me, i’ve seen real subhumans on here and you guys don’t even help u laugh at them cuz you’re all fakecels and greycels :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: