It’s over

soullet

soullet

Iron
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Posts
215
Reputation
94
I am not depressed or anything it’s just that i have no motivation to live like there is no point of living
I don’t feel like being alive anymore
And by roping i will just do a favour to my family
Does anyone have a painless method to rope:feelswhy:
 
Give yourself like 90 days to improve looks and social life you could even read the bible or something like that and of you life dosent improve do what you gotta do
 
I am not depressed or anything it’s just that i have no motivation to live like there is no point of living
I don’t feel like being alive anymore
And by roping i will just do a favour to my family
Does anyone have a painless method to rope:feelswhy:
Bum reason to die you gotta live a bit more and find something better
 

Similar threads

NorwegianMigrant
Replies
12
Views
63
roymustang
roymustang
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
83
TGUN.
TGUN.
Matrix88
Replies
1
Views
27
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
48
fallendown
fallendown
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
6
Views
84
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top